Its a "you gotta shrink down into this tiny ass submarine and kill what ever is making me sick" episode

>its a "you gotta shrink down into this tiny ass submarine and kill what ever is making me sick" episode

>its a someone becomes rich and it makes them into a huge douche bag episode

>It's a Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Parody

>It's a "Two big-tittied schoolgirls gets egged on into rubbing their naked breasts together and get aroused by it" episode

>Traitor Yuri will never be seen again

That was my favorite episode of Jimmy Neutron.

>It's a Science vs Magic episode

Watching Young Justice and this just came up

They picked the most inexplicable character as the skeptic too

They push Wally as the scientist of the group because of his relationship with Barry, so he made the most sense. Flash also has the fewest magical villains-- all of his Silver Age enemies were made specifically to be science-based.

Aqualad is the magic guy (until later when a more magical character joins), Robin is the computer/tech guy, M'gann is an idiot, Conner is a six month old clone, and Artemis ain't got no schoolin. Also, Robin and Aqualad regularly deal with magic-based foes.

So Wally would be the only one who is both smart enough to understand science and also hasn't been exposed to magic very frequently, and the one "magic" enemy he did encounter, Abra Kadabra, was revealed in his debut story to just be from a future where technology seems like magic to us.

>Using shittiest C&C villain

Peace through power, friend.
But also they're the same person.
Or they were until it turned out Kane was a homesick alien ancient...

>Its a pregnancy scare episode

OT, wasn't there a comedy movie from the 70s/80s with this premise?

The concept originally came from Fantastic Voyage which was a movie that came out in the 60s. Inner Space is a parody of it.

thanks

>It's a gender-swap episode

>It's a "the main character realizes he has some lost connection to the orient" episode

>its a someone quits alcohol and becomes super intelligent episode

>it's a stupid character becomes incredibly intelligent episode
>they're not actually intelligent

>It's a gender-swap episode

>it's a "main character/s go back in time and see their parents as kids" episode

>it's a Stupid character is actually a genius but behaves stupid in class to avoid being put on a pedestal away from his friends

It's called the Fantastic Journey numbnuts

Man I wished Red Alert 3 was better, I wasted so much of my childhood playing one and two.

>Size is reduced
>Mass is also somehow reduced

>they look identical to their kids.

>kid's parents look like an edgy version of themselves from the future

>He doesn't like Fantastic Voyage episodes

The extra mass gets put into a pocket dimension, duh. Do you even Pym Particles?

>it's a "classical bedtime storybook tales" episode that always parodies Hansel & Gretel, Rapunzel, and Little Red Riding Hood

Its a Possible Alien Encounter episode.

>It's a "There is a portal that just opened up but we never see the other side despite it's huge plot-line potential" episode

>It's a "the annoying character no one likes get's his own episode" episode

GREAAAT FLAMING EYEBROWS

Not where it gets to a point where nearly ever fucking cartoon does it

>It's a "screen actors who are known for their looks rather than their acting abilities voice the main cast" movie

Iggy vs Pet Shop was great though

>"It's a Trapped in a(n) {hallucination, simulation, dream, psychic prison} episode"
This one seems to show up in any given genre show eventually; and looks to be the better part of the second half of this seasons Agents of S.H.I.T.

>its a fetish episode