Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #889

"HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH BEING SO LAZY!" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jfBVJAB8rEQ
dropbox.com/s/hi76qplfblrgfvt/Early warning system.jpeg?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have Hanners and the detective robot interacted before?

Don't think so. Maybe Hanners will fuck the robot

>expecting something neat to happen

>"HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH BEING SO LAZY!"
Didn't his hugbox forum even kind of object to the literal deus ex machina resolution to Red Robot's problems?

I'm pretty sure he actually can get away with being so lazy, what with that sweet, sweet, patreon moneys. So long as he doesn't go full Red-Pill/Maga/whatever else people do when they get rich and go crazy, they'll keep sponsoring him.

Whats up with hanners?
I missed the last couple pages

Locally grown butter lettuce.

That was my first thought as well

Why would anything good ever happen!

>14 years drawing a comic
>this is where you're at
Jacques is seriously trying to de-throne Willis as the King of Wasted Time, isn't he?

his art is only out-sharted by his hackney "writing"

Oh shit, I remember that one.

youtu.be/jfBVJAB8rEQ

respond to this post with the reason you read questionable content
if it's a good reason, your mother will live

respond to this post with the reason you use tired old memes
if it's a good reason, your cereal won't be soggy forever

we've seen Jeff's mind snap twice before

I want to see him snap for the final time, and laugh at his broken husk

big words coming from someone without a mom

I think QC is a postmodern attempt to create a comic with no plot or jokes.

i'm just here for the edits

speaking of which, where are all the panel 4 edits?

Your insults lack bite, much like your cereal.

You know what? I was actually reminded of the time I accidentally dropped acid in my music appreciation class.
Just for that I will make stabby-hands death quick.

Brun is my autistfu

Can Jaques or OP just kill himself, already.

Jacques was a guy doing a comic on the side while trying to get into music. The comic became bigger than he thought and basically its all he had to fall back on.

Willis on the other hand went into this and is universally agreed to of gotten worse for the most part.

So I find Jacques the lesser in most cases.

how do you accidentally drop acid?

Obviously he meant he accidentally the acid.

I'm here to watch Faye bone Bubbles

I got invested a decade ago and now I can't stop watching the horror.

I have really nothing better to do.

I WANT TO SEE THE ROBOT FUCK THE FATTY

QC is the worst comic I read with regularity. This is coming from someone who read CAD until he kept writing the shitty space opera shit between actual game related comics. And his video game themed superhero reboot of his characters.

>QC is the worst comic I read with regularity.
What's the worst comic you read when you have diarrhea?

Exactly.

Jacques is just a normal guy. If he hadn't won the lottery with his comic, he would be working some shitty low level job in exactly the same way that he's working at QC. The only remarkable thing about him is he's been doing it for so long, but it's only remarkable in the depressing way, like, when you find out some employee in a retail store has been petty management for twenty years.

Jeph the talented artist.

I was waiting for something to happen.
Not trying to have an edgy answer, just seriously bored and years wasted waiting

now he just needs to learn to draw everything else

That coffee is gar as fuck.

I miss when this comic was about rocket powered roombas

Still leagues better than the downhill slide menage-a-3 had

This is a sure sign of someone that failed logic.

What you meant to say is
>If it's not a bad reason, your mother won't die.

I remember that when QC started I didn't hate gays and robots as much as I do now.

At least robocop's name is a cute joke.

Inertia.

I'm telling this because I want to.

I don't care about your threats.

MY PARENTS ARE DEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAD

The kinda shit I have to put up with these days. All this horsin around instead of robot fucking.

I love you.

Thanks

Best thing to come out of this thread.

I hate making requests but now I either want to see Faye wearing a horse cock strap on for Bubbles
Or Sam asking for a pony after smelling the tea

Ok, standby.

There was this ad for a convention and Jeph's name caught my eye because it looked weird so I read the entire comic over the course of a week or so and when nothing of substance started occuring I dropped it and now I browse these threads in hopes of finding edits
>deep breath

Started reading it in the early age of webcomics.
Now I just want to see if there is anything worth editing

That was at least a little funny. Not much, but it was better than 90% of his other output.

But why is he so inept at writing that there've been a slew of recent characters whose names he's had to introduce through episodes titles/alt-text? Maybe I'm misremembering but I believe that was the case with Bubbles, Corpse Witch, and Roko.

Also I still can't believe we've moved on from the robodeity's interference. I mean I'm glad we have because that storyline was absolute shit but I'm just... shocked at how okay Jeph is with having used a blatant, explicit, deus ex machina.

I know we all complain about nothing happening in QC, but look at what happens whenever he tries to make something happen: it's a huge fucking trainwreck.

I'm not complaining, I like it. Yeah not everyone likes soap opera comics, but if you don't like it, why keep reading it?

I don't, I'm just curious as to what this shit is.

who keeps necrobumping this shit?

Three 400mch surgar cubes in my pocket. The sprinkler system went on and the Acid leached through my pants.
Good times

You sniff it, you use it. Get to it, girl.

>no posts for 40 minutes
>scrolls down to page 7 to complain about bumping

Yo

dropbox.com/s/hi76qplfblrgfvt/Early warning system.jpeg?dl=0

Mild chuckle

I'm glad I requested it now.

I really need to drop this shit already
I don't even read it anymore, just look at the crappy art

holy shit he remembered Steve

He appeared in a Dumbing of Age strip a couple of days ago. If Willis hadn't drawn him, Jax wouldn't have remembered.

Quads don't lie

Steve is still the best character in the strip.

Not a high bar, but still.

Christ I almost didn't recognize Steve in those first 2 panels. something about him seems really off.

They're both fatter than they should be and Steve is clean shaven

Plus we haven't seen much of steve since the art got considerably worse

He looks super fat (judging by his arms, it was an ATTEMPT to draw him 'buff', but his stomach is as wide as his chest), he has that ultradouche haircut, and his face is completely different.

Then again, last time we saw Tortura she was waif-thin like Dora and now she has tits that are literally as big as her head, so maybe he's physically incapable of drawing non-tubbos anymore

Also his head is way too small.

Until she said his name I 100% thought it was the tall dude from the bakery, even though I know he's taller than that and his hair is different

Like, fuck's sake, back when every character was Marten or Dora with different hair I could tell them apart better than this

>THOSE TITS

No problem man

Jesus, 10000 a month, copy paste art, and he can't stick to a character model sheeet.

Hey, be nice.

It's hard to draw with only one hand

Not even my fetish, but I'm still greatful nonetheless for you delivering user.

wew

Wait I thought Steve had a relationship with the Russian spy
Who's that girl in the last panel? She seems familiar but that just might be the same faceyness of the comic

Who the fuck puts the spoon in thier mouth like that. Is he signaling where he will stab next?

One of the other girls I think she worked in the coffee shop for a while.

HE'S SO SWOLE

SO MANY GAINS

it's where his tranny lover jams its benis

A

MONTH

FOR

THIS

At least robocunt huffing horse dong is a better plot device than the robot devil showing up and resolving entire weeks worth of build up in a single panel.
This and Uber. Why do I do this to myself?

Well this IS pretty much free

Are Hanners eyes empty for some reason, or is it just a mistake? We've got weird AI deus ex machinas that can control humans, so it would be nice for the art to be consistent.

It's meant to give her a dead eyed (more than usual) extremely dismissive exterior since she assumes the officer is wanting her to narc on bubbles

i have never seen this comic before. somebody explain the jokke please

Robots don't eat things
Except they did previously in the comic
They can smell things though, for really no explained reason, especially in mass produced civilian robots.
So the robots order tea, because that makes their olfactory sensors have the biggest responses for some reason, and Bubbles thought about unicorns.
The police bot is a hardcore furvert and ends up fatansizing about big floppy horse dick.

This comic hasn't had jokes in years

Holy shit how fucking thick are you

She dropped the perky customer service face because she assumed that Basilisk was trying to ply for information on Faye and Bubbles

Asspull story by Jeph. Fucker can't even make a story arc last more than 3 days.

Sterner eyebrows would have helped. She does look a little dead-inside/bored