Who's the best Shark?

Who's the best Shark?

Mr. Wonderful

Answering anything but Mr. Wonderful is equivalent to agreeing to be a faggot in perpetuity.

Mr. Wonderful
(Power Gap)
Everyone but Kevin
Guest sharks
(Power Gap)
Kevin

Mr. Wonderful, but also Barbara

>watching Jew Tank

She's the most underrated Shark

agreed, she's always getting unnecessary shade thrown at her as well by the other sharks.

Robert, hes the only one whos not Jewish beside the negro

Mr. Wonderful is based, but I’m pretty sure Lori has made the best deals by far

Laurie

I'm a fucking idiot. I meant Robert.

>Americlaps actually like Kevin O'Leary

You guys can keep him

Well, she was the one that "Scrub Daddy" chose when they went on which is by far the most successful product ever on Shark Tank.

>like
OP only asked best, not like the most.

Marc Cuban is the worst yet i still love him

I'm pretty sure Lori gets the most and better deals because of QVC and you can tell it makes the other sharks besides Mr Wonderful bitter as fuck.

>unlike the kikes sitting beside me, I dont just need to be confident in your products profits to make a deal. i have to like the person presenting it too. your big schnozzer gave you away as soon as you stepped in. in fact, ive been staring at it the whole time, recounting what my papa told me when i was a little boy. "kikes are the root of all oppression; they keep you chained to their products through dishonest methods of tyranny and evil. avoid them at all costs. and remember Robert, beware the nose". i carry that quote with me wherever I go. i can see that youre obviously a fucking kike. do I like your product? sure. but im not supporting israel you conniving fuck. im sure mark or the jew man himself Kevin o 'Leary will take you up on your offer, but they dont care about this country. they dont care about us, people like me; true americans. you jews could have all the power in the world, but there will always be people like me who see through that thick nose of yours and into that scheming brain.

loved when he said that

okay I ignored it the first few times but this is the last straw. Robert needs to stop with these bigoted outbursts.

Mark Cuban, because he makes the other sharks look like fish

>come on damien..
>...my brotha..
>ok ill make you an offer

he goes out before hearing the full pitch, hes got no respect for his fellow bussinessman; what a faggot. this is why Robert is the best. he takes notes, and lets people down gently.

I like Robert too, but I just like the insecurity he brings out in Kevin. Dude is worth 400 million tops and acts like a billionaire usually, but his balls shrink when he's around Cuban

>accept in the next 5 attoseconds or i am out

yeah hes the randy jackson of the sharks

jesus christ robert
it was a different time

>You want to grow your business, and you're seriously entertaining an offer from that nigger? The coon that made his money by selling brightly colored jungle rags to other nogs? 'For Us, By Us'. What does that even mean? The only thing 'by them' that they should be concerned about is the proximity of me and my whip when they're lollygagging in the fields. FUBU even sounds like something a nigger would mumble when their inferior brains are trying to process a thought that goes beyond base animal instict. And for that reason, I'm out.

You forgot to add “and for that reason, I’m out.”

I want Lori to dominate me sexually.

>"your product is good, and for that reason im out"

Chris Sacca pisses me off so much I can't even watch his episodes.

>I'll give you 250k for 10% equity on the contingent that every night, I sit on your face for 30 minutes. And it'll be at the end of the day, when my pussy is sweaty. Then you'll draw a bath for me, wash me, and spend another 30 minutes licking my feet while I call you a little cuck bitch.

>It's a Marc Cuban has a bigger net worth than the rest combines episode

>that raimi episode when Robert was in before he even started the pitch

Is this show any good?

Don't ever post on my board again

Post Kevin pasta

I miss the old crew. It just doesnt have the same charm now

Got you famalam.

A Rod

As a young child I saw my Mother relentlessly beaten by my Father. I can still recall hearing her muffled screams through the walls of my bedroom as I lay trying to fall asleep. Some nights were worse than others, but I remember the mornings my Grandmother would take me to school because my Mother couldn’t be seen in public. She would wear sunglasses and long sleeve shirts for weeks while the bruising and swelling slowly healed around her eyes and arms. I never understood how something as simple as an overcooked meal or spilt glass of wine in the living room could send my Father into these inexplicable fits of rage; not until this very moment. Not until I saw your presentation. You are the stain on my fathers Afghan rug and I see no club soda nor salt to scrub you away. For an investment of 250,000 dollars I will retain 92% of your company with a lifetime of royalties and if you even for one second glance in Lori’s direction, I will personally crucify each of your children.

>i am barbara and for that reason i am out.

I had a few dreams with laurie.
I was chair and she was sitting on me during the show, she had no panties and i was fully erect and inserted in her voogens through a small hole on the chair and another on her dress and she would do these micro humpings that would torture me and she would keep teasing me edging me until the show was over without breaking character, i usually wake up before i cum and its always a mess and i am rock solid hard for several minutes even after i manage to think about something else.

For me it’s the Dragon

>mfw can't do anything with the mavs

Sometimes I feel like Robert goes too far.

Holy shit I had no idea these existed, this is so great.

How did Robert get away with this one?