Westworld cancelled? :(

Westworld is getting cancelled because James Marsden ordered a sexrobot from Sergi Santos company? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/westworld-renewed-second-season-at-hbo-may-not-return-2018-937868
realdollssl-6603.kxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/wp-checkout/images/btd_ts3-1391026603-1475801344.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>want one
>actually 100% scared it might come to life or something and kill me even though it would impossible

>Westworld
Has there ever been a show so high-budget and technically impressive that's boring as fucking shit?

gr8 b8 m8. I r8 an 8/8

>All those MIB scenes
>Boring

t. Brainlet

What the fuck is the point of getting rich if you can't order your own sex robot?

>scared

Scared or hoping?

It is not certain yet
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/westworld-renewed-second-season-at-hbo-may-not-return-2018-937868

You didnt like 4 hours of repeating western scenes with no tension because we all knew that it was a replicant amusment ride?

What's that? I couldn't hear you over the massive amounts of nudes uploaded to facebook!

>[Deleted]
>nervous.jpg

To be honest it doesn't even need a second season. The ending of the first was just fine.

just checked that sergi site out, those dolls are terrible, why would he order from there when he can get pic related?

"Russian" hackers could take it over, and have it for for the kitchen knives. Beware.

What about the shrink ray, you idiot!? They can't just stop completely without even bothering to explain complexities of the shrink ray.

are you implying that westworld is a brainy show?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOL>OJOJOICjdkebfvjerbfkjdsvner

Just imagine the weight of the battery array they would need to physically fight a human

LOL! I don't care.

Wow, but isn't it creepy? I have a fear of dolls. This just wouldn't fly for me.

>But cameria drones are ok

I want one of these along with a fuckload other sex toys. Only problem is my cousin who delivers mail might find out and it will make for some awkward christmas dinners.

What should i do Sup Forums? Also do they have any trans models?

who are you quoting?

There's a "transgender adaptor" for $500

realdollssl-6603.kxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/wp-checkout/images/btd_ts3-1391026603-1475801344.jpg

Game of Thrones

$500?! more like a mental-illness tax amirite?

>the due.png

OLDFAG DETECTED

>weight of the battery array
So it could crush you with its weight? Shit way to die to a machine, man.

but muh samurai

Yup, It was such a big letdown.

MEN ARE EVIL
WOMEN ARE GOOD
WHITES ARE EVIL
BLACKS ARE GOOD

WESTWORRRRRRRRRRRRRRLD

They could spin it as method acting cuz he got too deep into the role.

Pivot this the right way HBO and you could land a supporting actor Emmy from all this controversy.

Хвaтит шyтить o нac, или мы пpидём зa тoбoй.