RAMPAGE

Is Sup Forums ready to get #litty with giant monsters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0CgNd_tm_Rw
rampage.wikia.com/wiki/Monsters
youtube.com/watch?v=6eCh3z5ylzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actually hyped. I work at hotel in Chicago and they had to close the road to film a few scenes for this popcorn flick

Monster kino > Capeshit

TFW Uwe Boll unironically made a better movie going by the same name.

i really hope they do monsters and not just big apes

>April 20
getting high and watching giant monsters and the rock seems like a good idea

Oh God.

*Blocks ur path with Friedkinkino*

>filename
heh

CANT WAIT TO #PISS MY PANTS BECAUSE THIS FILM IS SO #LITTY

you mean super troopers 2

Is this based on the old games? Then fuck yes will probably see it at my local kinoplex

not #litty enough for me

Postan best theme. youtu.be/0CgNd_tm_Rw

>same ape model from Kong 2005
>same text font from Kong 2017
>generic hero character standing centre with gun

I'm visualizing the person who came up with this theme and he is wearing pink and black zebra-striped leggings.

Decent video game, but this sounds awful. For whatever reason, the Rock makes everything he's extra corny.

Why would you take a game where the fun is being a fucking huge monster and destroying and murdering everything and focus it on a human character?

Easier to write.

They do that with everything though. The day someone tries to make a Twisted Metal movie, and it'll only be 8% car combat.

are you 12 years old?

>He doesn't know Rampage
It's kaiju fucking shit up for points and maybe fighting each other and eating cars and shit if you're lucky. Shit's cash.

y jope is that they show all the monsters destroying shit until The Rock shows up and kills them while jumping around on buildings and shit. Please let me be right.

>the reck

Can they stop putting that faggot in every action/comedy movie?

>there's a giant gorilla
>and a giant lizard
>fucking shit up, maybe quite possibly definitely fucking each other up too
These motherfuckers are doing King Kong vs Godzilla BEFORE King Kong vs Godzilla.

>that title design
So fucking generic for such a crazy balls-out creature feature premise. At least use a cracked building motif. Have humans in the letter holes waving for help maybe, or falling out.

Supposedly the script is boring af too. Rock has to find zoo keeper owner of one of the mutated creatures zzzz

litty

There's a fucking adaptation of rampage? What's next, Galaga?

There's a wolf monster too so it's already better.

>yfw The Rock drops the People's Elbow from atop a skyscraper

>Dwayne Johnson
Into the trash it goes. It will be a trashcan fire with how litty it is.

Galaga, Asteroids, Centpiede and Break-Out are all in development on imdb

When I saw this on the catalog I thought the picture was of a giant's lower half with the head of his penis barely showing.

>the rock in yet another le epic war hero soldier tough guy role

Why are these videogame to movie adaptations always about irrelevant franchises ?

The dude who made Skull Island is currently developing a Metal Gear Solid film.

Time for me to leave this planet. I hope at least theres boss and kaz gay beach sex

its rampage so there should be a big lizard and a big wolf too

>irrelevant franchises

Like Assassin's Creed, Tomb Raider and Witcher?

Illumination is doing Super Mario Bros but it'll be animated. If its a hit, Zelda is next. Sonic is in development and possibly Pre prod. Five Nights at Freddy's is under David Katzenberg's guidance. Resident Evil is being rebooted big budget style.

Don't forget Tetris, user.

>Resident Evil is being rebooted big budget style.

Weren't they already big budget? Do they really need a reboot of a franchise that has like 6 movies in the past decade?

They're using the excuse that it's totally going to be faithful to the games now lol

I was hoping a fellow user would drop Tetris into the list. My hope is fulfilled.

Will it be as litty as Baywatch?

>Dwayne "just turn off your brain bruh" Johnson

Yeah, no thanks. I might as well watch capeshit.

litty

>Pacific Rim
Passable
>Godzilla (2014)
Bad
>Kong: Skull Island
No better than the average capeflick
>Pacific Rim 2
oh no hahaha
>Godzilla vs Kong
By the director of Netflix's Death Note

What is there to look forward to again?

this

>Fans LOVE the movie. Critics HATE it and basically you're just fucking stupid.

When are we going to get a monster movie that's just about monsters and no humans? I don't give a shit about the human characters, just give me monsters wrecking shit.

why does a rampage movie need an islandnigger lead. game didn't have any moaiheads.

that ape's chin looks like a scrotum
his chest looks like balls
his arms look like hairy legs

What matter of faggot designed this poster?

How come the Rock isn't turning into George?

>Godzilla vs Kong
By the director of The Guest and You're Next

>Godzilla 2
By the director of Trick 'r Treat and Krampus

fixed

hopefully my main man appears

>homosexual user hallucinates homoerotic imagery in places where there is none

Think you might be the gay one if everything makes you think of dicks.

>Moana
>San Andreas
>key character in the F&F series

Why did Baywatch bombing with critics and audiences hurt him so personally? He already has enough successful films surrounding him.

If Jumanji sucks and bombs, is he gonna go full Tyrese Gibson on social media?

sorry senpai, it's only george, lizzy and ralph

Is this a rampage reboot with a nigger spree shooter?

>comes out on 4/20
I see.

Kong was shit though

Why does he always sign on to absolute garbage movies?

Name me 1 (One) good movie The Rock was the star of

He's just super insecure and egotistical.

because they're laundering CIA drug money through Hollywood.

You really think it takes 100+m dollars to make that shit?

Ralph was the best
>there are like 30 monsters now
What the fuck?
rampage.wikia.com/wiki/Monsters

Cast her.

ehhh... at least she's cute.

60 IN 1
ON A DVD9, UDF 8.5GB
PRESUMABLY 90 MINUTES AVG PER MOVIE
WHAT HIDEOUS CODEC RESOLUTION AND BITRATE COULD THEY POSSIBLY HAVE USED TO FIT 60 MOVIES, 320X240 RMVB @200k?

MUST MAKE YIFY LOOK LIKE 70MM IMAX

CHINKS REALLY DO EAT SHIT

I wanted to meme "Idris Elba", but then I saw who they actually casted for that role...

getting super troopers 2 and watching giant monsters and the rock seems like a good idea

I used to play that game all the time at the arcade, one of my favorites as a kid. Don't really give a shit about this movie though, not really the type of game that needs a movie adaption.

Baywatch was his pet project

litty

Damn Rock cock-hounds. Chill. You put a cockhead on a poster. Shit happens. Well, dick happens at any rate.

Not just Tetris. A Tetris TRILOGY

Frogger movie is next. Emma needs another Oscar.

The rock turns into the ape when he drinks the slurge soda and fights lizzy and ralph. Mark my words

>Fast and Furious
>key character
Hardly.
He served his purpose then he was shoe horned into the rest of the franchise.
His character is pointless.

Lizzie Best Girl

youtube.com/watch?v=6eCh3z5ylzU

>not Ruby

WRONG

>Primatologist Davis Okoye, a man who keeps people at a distance, shares an unshakable bond with George, the extraordinarily intelligent, silverback gorilla who has been in his care since birth. But a rogue genetic experiment gone awry mutates this gentle ape into a raging creature of enormous size. To make matters worse, it’s soon discovered there are other similarly altered animals. As these newly created alpha predators tear across North America, destroying everything in their path, Okoye teams with a discredited genetic engineer to secure an antidote, fighting his way through an ever-changing battlefield, not only to halt a global catastrophe but to save the fearsome creature that was once his friend.

>Dwayne Johnson[2] as Davis Okoye, a primatologist and head of an anti-poaching unit out of Rwanda.
>Naomie Harris[3] as Dr. Kate Caldwell, a discredited genetic engineer who teams up with Okoye.
>Malin Åkerman[4] as Claire Wyden, the villainess who infects a gorilla, alligator and wolf with a serum that will cause rapid growth and induced rage.
>Joe Manganiello[5][6] as Burke, the leader of a private military group
>Marley Shelton[5][6] as a scientist and astronaut
>Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Agent Russell,[6] a government agent with attitude who works for an agency called OGA.

Nah, I can't think of any comedy sequels to well regarded classics that aren't outright shit at worst, and rehashes at best.

>gaint monsters

Great, almost 20 years after I give a shit.

I'm already dissapointed that the monsters aren't humans transformed into monsters. Is the alligator AKA Lizzie at least confirmed to be female?

Unironically hyped for this. Used to play the gamecube version that included the 2 classic games.

Should we even expect the nude scene of the Monsters "de-transforming" back into humans and awkwardly scuttling away?

that would have been clever. so no way that would happen
>no ruby
:(

Lizzie was an iguana not an alligator REEEEEEEEEE but she was also a WHITE WOMAN

critics will never be the same

>video game movie
It's going to be shit.

APOLOGIZE

This movie was fucking horrible.

>Ayane was a 35 year old caucasian in a wig
NANI!?