Third times a charm right?

Third times a charm right?

R-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOL-EJZjmp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Wolverine is actually pretty good, I'm seeing this Thursday night and really pumped and all, but Wolverine isn't a bad movie.

I'd say The Wolverine is about the same tier as Thor 1 and Incredible Hulk.

Your mileage may vary on what that says about the quality, but that's where it fits in my book. Something you don't really remember but won't hate yourself for seeing.

There is nothing good about Wolverine 2

youtube.com/watch?v=yOL-EJZjmp0
Its pretty amazing how much the Wolverine franchise has improved with each installment. We had a dogshit first film, good to mediocre film to now a supposedly true capekino.

The Wolverine is good right up to the climax. That was when things got stupid.

>Serious scene showing Logan's defeat
>My theater busts out laughing because of how stupid it looks

I always thought that "The Wolverine" should have ended with Mariko, Yukio, and Logan having a threesome on a pile of dead ninjas.

All bad to half good/half bad to all good? It's possible I guess

>serious scene

The movie was a comedy though

>March 3
>3/3
>3 claws 3 claws

Deepest lore.

Eh, I'm interested. Instead of seeing it a couple years later on a streaming website, I might pick up the Blue-ray.

I've seen it. To preface, I fucking hate Wolverine's overexposure as a character and didn't give enough of a shit to actually go see Apocalypse, because I'm mostly burned out on X-Men movies.
I absolutely fucking adored this movie. Jackedman is fantastic, Stewart is a treasure, and even the girl playing Laura is great. I'm not saying there's flaws definitely could have been a better choice of final "boss fight", and there's one or two moments of stupidity, but it's still just far and away the best of the Wolverine movies. Probably my favorite X-Men movie, in my opinion.
You can accuse me of being a shill all you want, I don't give a fuck. I've seen the movie, it blew me away.

I'm not saying that there's NO flaws, dammit.

It's still better than Thor

I

Logan? More like The Dark Knight 2

*snikt*

That mecha Silver Samurai armor shit was so goddamn dumb. Ruined an otherwise okay movie. Plus they should have just made it rated R from the start.

Who's the final boss?

Having cancer is better than Thor.
>I'd say The Wolverine is about the same tier as Thor 1 and Incredible Hulk.
Go fuck yourself. Hulk was nowhere near the abominable piece of shit thor was.

I second this. Outside of being an Avenger, Thor as a solo character has no redeeming qualities on film

Mariko was a qt.

According to reviews, yes.

>inb4 "reviews don't matter/are rigged reeee"
Kill yourselves DCEUfags.

Logan is wearing a beard.
Beards makes everything better.
Hence it will be better than the last two Wolverine movies.

> "They don't need to kill xmen because fox already has plenty of material they can work with and it's pointless"

> This shit happens