Just saw it, AMA

Just saw it, AMA

How big is your dick?

Green Lantern hints or cameo?

Dogs or cats?

pretty small man, feels bad
a Green Lantern appears in a flashback when Steppenwolf first came to earth and was defeated
cats

Is it worth the watch if I liked BvS?

How poorly is Batman treated in this film. Saw that "something is definitely bleeding" shit. No good.

How easy was it to tell Snyder scenes from Whedon scenes?

I kinda liked BvS, is it watchable?

are you afraid of being murdered in brazil?

Did Robert remember to butter the popcorn halfway up, that shiftless nigger

Tomatometer predicition

Are traps gay?

I guess if you like the characters and action, it has none of the BvS 'deep', 'sensitive' or 'going beyond capeshit tropes' stuff plot-wise and character-wise, movie is too fucking short it needed at least 30 more minutes
the "something is definitely bleeding" scene was fucking awful, i felt that Batman was lacking the 'respect' or leadership status he has in the league at times, the way he handles in the fights against the parademons is cool tho, he is clearly overwhelmed but manages to still do something with the help of his gadgets and batmobile/batwing
i noticed the Whedon touch very clearly in like 2 scenes, the aquaman webm wasn't one of them, might have been the 3d glasses
50-60%
not if they are cute and feminine

what is the context for the superman resurrection scene? what prompts it?

which GL? one we're familiar with (comics, shows, etc.) or a standalobe created just for this movie?

Any alternate Supe costumes or hairstyles?

does it feel like it is unwatchable until getting the ultimate cut, or is this release version solid enough as is?

favorite character and least favorite?

anymore batfamily lore nods or easter eggs?

is Lex still autistic?

how'd you like the soundtrack?

Batman thinks the only way to defeat Steppenwolf is by resurrecting Superman with a motherbox. WW and Aquaman are against this at first, but suddenly change their mind and watch the Flash supercharge the motherbox when it hits the Kryptonian pool in which they dropped Superman cold corpse. This somehow resurrects him.

I don't know, it may be a standalone one, the flashback takes place when Zeus was still alive

nope, they changed the suit a bit tho, the blue looks brighter and nicer

feels rushed and weirdly edited, like SS but not as bad, i hope we get an extended cut

Bats will always be my fav, Steppenwolf is shit, worse than Ultron, they could have used him to do some eposition on Apokolips or Darkseid a little but he mentioned him just once

if there were i didn't notice them

He seemed more serious and mature than in BvS

generic, most memorable bits come from the BvS soundtrack and classic batman and superman themes Elfman put in some of the new songs

thanks user. sounds a little disappointing, but not a disaster like SSquad. seems like they weren't as ambitious as BvS, but it's a decent watch.

How is my boy supes?

How's the underwater effect's?

>they could have used him to do some eposition on Apokolips or Darkseid a little but he mentioned him just once
It was filmed but apparently all those scenes were cut at their CEO/Whedon's behest.

Does Ares make an appearance. What about the other gods?

Source?

Hes funnier and more cocky

i liked the way they did the underwater stuff, lots of underwater life and particles, the movements when characters were fighting were slowed down, aquaman doesn't move while swimming, its like superman flying but underwater, theres a scene when Mera creates like a giant bubble to be able to speak with aquaman that looked pretty bad in terms of green screen tho.

I didn't see him but several gods including Zeus and a Green Lantern appear in a flashback

clean the drool off your chin, retard. does it take one hand or two to count your brain cells?

>feels bad
Just fuck really short women like 5 feet and under. You'll be fine.

:(

How was Joe Manganellio?

He had wierdly coloured grey/white facial hair and only had two lines.