>Wisemen has

What are your reccs user?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z#Date_and_age_range_defining
careerplanner.com/Career-Articles/Generations.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Gen Z
>Thor: Ragnarok
The fight scenes were really exciting, the jokes were funny (the snake story is just iconic lol), and all the characters got to show off their own unique personality. Probably the best Marvel film yet, can't wait to see if Black Panther or Infinity War can top this.
I'm curious though, with the destruction of Mjolnir and the removal of Captain America's shield, how are our superheroes going to stop Thanos?

Gen z is born after 96

dumb and dumber

Wrong.

How many times do we have to fucking go over this.

It's just somebody who's born after year 1999

>Gen X
>Wind River
>Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
>Blade Runner 2049 (get fucked, contrarians)
>A Ghost Story
>It Comes at Night

>Gen z
>Millennial
>Gen x

IT'S GEN Y YOU FUCKS

>12-18
>18-up
this bothers me

imagine not being a millenial and still spending your time on Sup Forums holy shit how pathetic

im glad im 33 for another few months
whew

this isnt even correct

im no fucking millenial, i'll fight you cunt

millennial = generation y

If you were too young to remember the Kennedy assassination, you're Generation X.
If you were too young to remember the world before 9/11, you're Generation Z.

generation x is the only reason Sup Forums is here

>Millenial 18-33

lmao

Sounds like someone thought they were x.

Millennial was coined for people graduating from high school in the year 2000, so 35 year olds. If anything it should also include slightly older than that.

t. Triggered Millenial

Sry m8

18-33 as millenial is idiotic, as it lumps together two vastly different groups. Those who knew a time without always-on internet connections and those who didn't.

Millennials are the worst generation currently living, prove me wrong

t. Millennial

how many times are you going to fuck this up

Gen Z is 1997 on you raging retards

This post and image combination is the Sup Forums equivalent to a youtube comment on a 70's music video where you claim you're 14 and nobody makes music like they used to anymore.

Grow up.

I wasn't going to reply to him because I assumed it was bait, but I second this

I mean, the so called greatest generation held a world war and unleashed nuclear weapons in war. Plus they liked movies where cowboys stared at eachother for 85 minutes without doing anything under the guise of "tension". Mustve been easy as shit to have been a screenwriter for that genre

they literally dont start till 2004 at the earliest retard

Gen Z is simply not old enough to really show how fucking rotten it is. Just you wait.

Also, that is not a girl.

>old people are wise meme
Some 55+ year old guy called me a communist because I said I don't care about money, old people aren't that wise

>Harry Potter thread
>everyone argues about the stupid makeup app
>thread about which generations like which films
>everyone argues about generations

Why do I even come to this shit hole

What are they going to call the generation after gen z?

You are right

GenZ has an assembly line mentality and at the very least wants to work.

Im Gen Alpha

Every week the rages change. Fuck this generation boundary bullshit.

Probably 2 people have genuinely answered OP. Fuck this board. Also just some movies that came out from 84-99 include Shawshank, Matrix, Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, Braveheart, Starship Troopers, Goodfellas, Schindlers List, Reservoir Dogs, Titanic. Pretty much the best generation of cinema in my opinion.

>GenZ has an assembly line mentality
What?

>Millenial

easy

Millenial.

Lotr trilogy. Gladiator. Alien. Bladerunner. This is England.

This thread is garbage.

More like Generation Brap know what I am saying?

*breaths in*

Aaaaah yeeeesssss

>Millenial

>Goodbye Lenin
>Blade Runner
>Gone with the Wind
>Star Wars (ANH)
>The Little Mermaid
>Princess Mononoke
>Akira
>Terminator (1)
>Alien (1)
>Oldboy

Also Se7en and The Silence of the Lambs. Is it safe to say Millenials grew up on the best movies out of all 3?

I knew I was the ass end of the last good gen, and now it's official.

>be 34

anyone born after 1995 is cancer tier.

I don't think any generation could really do as much damage as baby boomers. Putting Millennial in the title of an article is really good for clickbait though

Bullshit.

>being such a brainlet you just blame everything on millenials

Old republicans care about nothing but money for some reason and think that if you're a communist if you can live comfortably without wealth

>Can't be bothered to actually look it up
>Being this fucking dense to begin with
Poor form

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z#Date_and_age_range_defining

careerplanner.com/Career-Articles/Generations.cfm

I agree with you, somewhat. It was absolutely retarded to give women and niggers rights, but even with that on your resume, the absurd shit that's going on today doesn't even remotely compare. Everyone has a voice now, and they are all fucking retarded.

65-80 was probably the best in my opinion.
Stuff like jaws, the graduate, the shining, one flew over the cuckoo's nest, the living dead films, airplane, planet of the apes. Very comfy time for film

how the hell are current 18 year olds millennials? what the fuck do they have in common with me?

In other words, "opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one and they all stink" is what you're saying?
Everyone knew that 100 years ago.

No

>Thor: Ragnarok
>exciting
>funny
>unique
>best Marvel film yet
>Black Panther

user... seek help.

>there's a dozen different definitions, but my favorite is the correct one
Why?
>b-because i said so! shut up!

This is wrong and retarded. Kill yourself. Whatever Boomer retard who blogged that isn't in charge of this shit. People born in 2003 aren't different enough from people born in 1989 to warrant an entire generational difference. Just look at bhad bhabie.

WELL WELL WELLLL WELLL WELLL!
LOOK WHOS RIGHT (me) AND LOOK WHOS WRONG (you)
I strongly recommend all of you millennials kindly go back to redit and leave us gen x be

>gen x
Worst generation

Rude.
t. 1996

>literal 20-something
>i am the gen-z kids no millenium cuc

this user is right though

I turned 20 a week ago. Am I gen z or a millennial?

Most source say millennial.

Not even close to Babyboomers as being the cancer of the earth.

>>wah wah your sources are biased and shit
>posts no counter sources
>Makes absolutely no attempt at creating an argument of any kind, posting counter examples, and resorts to ad hominems attacks
Like clockwork

>>wah wah your sources are biased and shit
>posts no counter sources
>Makes absolutely no attempt at creating an argument of any kind, posting counter examples, and resorts to ad hominem attacks
Like fucking clockwork

>Boomers
>Wise

But moot is a millenial

Yeah, but he came from the culture of SomethingAwful.

I'm sure the founder of SA came from some culture, and that the founder of that culture came from some other culture as well. That doesn't matter.

I agree

t. Millenial

I miss moot. What a beautiful faggot he was (no homo)

Don't bother replying to him. nobody hates millennials more than millennials. They all think they're Gen X.

If you're too young to remember the Challenger exploding you're a Millenial

Millenials are in their mid twenties to mid thirties now, kids currently at uni/college are gen z

Gen X is 40-50

>very wise
>Wisemen

You can’t fool me you boomer fucking shits

>Includes Akira but not Ghost in the shell (1995)
nigga u dumb.

I'm 33, but I'm not a fucking Millennial. I grew up in the 80s and 90s. That term makes no sense if you're gonna include people born as early as 1984.

Kek even (until recently) underagefags are trying to fight their way out of the babby end of millenial now.

As a 32 year old I refuse to accept that I'm in the same generation as people in their early 20s. Texting didn't exist until I was 10, which is about when mobile phones started to become widespread. The internet wasn't really a thing until I was a teenager, social media didn't properly come onto the scene until I was at university, and smartphones appeared when I was in my 20s with a job.

That's a wildly different generational experience from someone who grew up with all of those things. I reckon I have a lot more in common with people who were born in the 1970s than I have with kids born in the mid 1990s. I still spent my weekends as a kid watching Saturday morning TV and playing outdoors. If you wanted to play a computer game with your friends you had to all get together around one N64 and peer at your quarter of the analogue TV screen. Most of the people I know only use social media for basic updates or involve themselves with instagram and twitter if it has something to do with their work.

My peers are much more like gen X than what you think of as millennials, we probably fit into the description of Xennial (but that's a bit of a nonsense). Millennial is a poorly defined generation anyway. Taking being over 5 but under 18 in the year 2000 as the arbitrary definition of a generation doesn't make much sense, it's not an era-defining event like the world wars. The boundary is more about the internet age, I reckon what we think of as millennials is more from 1990 through to somewhere in the 2000s.

Because you are working and mainly considered new professional, thus you are spend times more with worker age than student.

It's not just that. It may be that most of the time when people talk about millennials they seem to refer to the traits of Gen Z. There's a group of people who grew up with Reagan and Thatcher, early computer games and VCRs, and started using the internet and mobile phones in their teens or early 20s. As a group they're more tolerant and socially liberal than earlier gen Xers too, but definitely not the generation of safe spaces and identity politics. Gen Y might be a better descriptor, or something else.

I'm 22 but I identify with gen z stuff more since I was brought up with a computer

90-99 are the only people that can absolutely be defined as milennial.
if you don't remember what life was like before smartphones and flat screens, you literally don't belong here

This, I'm 25 but I didn't have a cell phone until I was 15. The internet was fucking AOL dial up CD's and kids still went outside mostly while I was growing up. That's so far removed from having an Ipad by age 5 and being in grade school post social media.

I'd say you're only a Millennial if you have no memory of the time before the year 2000, so you have to be born mid 90s at the earliest to fit into that term.

Me too, in 20 in my case i was just poor

Gen Z here

can't wait for Amazon's LOTR remake.

>iGen
fucking apple branded this too? tho its probably accurate for its userbase

Gen Y
Fight Club

>tfw you will never be Gen Alpha
Just imagine the Gen Beta cucks.

Nope, you're millennials. Yes, all of that whining and bitching and moaning online included you, and were likely from other millennials too retarded to spend 2 minutes to look up the definition online. You are not a special snowflake, the demographers who coined the term and who continue to use it think specifically of people at your age. Now stop eating avocado toast and start buying diamonds, because you're objectively the reason why everything is awful.

>You are not a special snowflake

That's where you're wrong.

>You are not a special snowflake
Good luck explaining that to Millennials.

>all butthurt millenials itt

LMAOOOO
stay mad faggots your generation is dying anyways

>Gen Z
>relevant
Grow up kiddo, the adults are speaking

>Gen-Z is against fucking weed legalization
I guess they find the boot on their faces isn't stamping hard enough.