The Absolute Mad Men

What is the most "the absolute mad men" moment in Sup Forums related television/movies? My pick is when the fucking wonder twins showed up in smallville.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IHFKDllHjNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/IHFKDllHjNA

I've always thought that the part at 0:58 was bad ass

>in Sup Forums related television/movies
Why do you people want to talk about television on Sup Forums so badly?

Because Sup Forums somehow manages to be even worse of a place than Sup Forums so it's easier to just say fuck it

>even worse of a place than Sup Forums

Leave if you don't like it, you fucking whiner. Sup Forums remains one of the best, most-on-topic boards on Sup Forums.

He said Sup Forums is the one that's shit, so he left it, and you're telling him to leave if he doesn't like it. You see the problem?

hold up senpai. is that mindy crenshaw?

honestly Parademons/Apokolips stuff in BvS for me.

a close second is actual superpowers/Flash in Arrow

I guess third would be when Smallville became an actual superhero show after 8 seasons of flirting with it

Yes it is

>a close second is actual superpowers/Flash in Arrow
Please post The Second Wrongest Man In The World

and he just gets wronger and wronger every passing week

Man, the mass realization at the end of the episode as Barry returned to the lab after missing the particle accelerator opening that we were getting the chemicals/lightning origin was pure bliss.

Followed up by the domino mask for Ollie.
Such Hype.

>You see the problem?

I can see that you have little in the way of reading comprehension. If Sup Forums is "even worse" than Sup Forums, then they're still saying Sup Forums is shit. Just not as shit as Sup Forums.

But Sup Forums isn't shit. And I'm tired of people constantly saying that it is.

>"the absolute mad men" moment

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Basically everything in Gotham.

>he thinks Sup Forums isn't shit

Sup Forums is shit you faggot. We stay because we love storytimes and that there really isn't any better alternative.

If you frequent these boards and you don't hold any sort of contempt for this place then it's you who doesn't belong here.

The thumbnail still looks like he is preggers

No, Sup Forums is pretty shitty; let's not lie to ourselves. There's no real unifying culture and it's one of the normalfaggiest, most surface-level boards on this site.

>CWC gets Sonic pregnant and he gives birth to a chili dog
Mistakes into miracles

>There's no real unifying culture

that's a positive

No, it's not. Because that means there's no room for memes and in-jokes to take flight, and so it remains normalfaggy and surface-level as a result. That shit goes hand in hand.

There's no level of initiation, no desire to lurk and learn. Sup Forums is useful as a tool but shit as a board.

>Because that means there's no room for memes and in-jokes to take flight

that's what I said, positive

board culture is the death of real discussion

You can have plenty of board culture and still be on-topic. "Board culture" doesn't mean you have to devolve into Sup Forums's waterfalls of Baneposting and cunnyposting.

Gotham is a fuck ingredients ride

Because that works so well for Sup Forums aka the normiest fucking board in all of Sup Forums, right?

If it works that well, then tell me why is it plagued by plenty of off-topic threads, shitposting and even more inane shit than any other board?

Not him but it is because Sup Forums is so big. We do need some board culture other wise we will be taken over by other boards with like we already are with Sup Forums and Sup Forums crossboarders who tend to bring their board culture with them even thought they claim to be escaping their boards.