Where can i watch the new episode as it airs i dont wanna wait a day

where can i watch the new episode as it airs i dont wanna wait a day

the USA network

you have to be remarkably stupid to think this board is the right place to find the answer to that question. if you can't figure out how to livestream using google --instead asking the embittered tv shitpost board on a neonazi anime website-- you should actually use a pair of sharp scissors to cut into your tongue into a mangled bloodied fleshy mess. do you make threads asking how to tie your shoe laces too, retard?

i dont own an electric jew
are you mad

On your television. That’s what it’s for.

i'm not mad and it wouldn't matter if i were so let's just say that i am. i'm mad as frick, my dude. i just think you're fucking stupid for not knowing how to figure it out yourself and for making this thread and i happen to get a big kick out of telling you you're fucking stupid knowing i at least despite many flaws am smart to figure basic shit out for myself instead of going about finding out how to do something in the most retarded way imaginable. you are actually really, really stupid.

you should make a thread asking: "how do i stop be stupid?"

Then you don’t get to watch it live. Sorry. You can probably get a TV in time for next week’s episode, though.

>wait a day

You can find torrents 10 minutes after it ends. If you're too dumb to find streaming sites or torrents then just fuck off and stop asking to be spoonfed.

they aren't that fast to upload nigger

fucking kys my dude

>enjoy watching a show about a superhacker
>can't figure out how to work the internet
hmmmm

i want to be spoonfed :)

I'm not the OP, I just came in here to tell you to kill yourself because you're a fucking churl.

>superhacker

lol he is mediocre at best.

The only legit unironically superhackers work for the NSA, GCHQ and the Chinese PLU.

i'd consider it if you gave any reason why i oughta, desu. all i know is an anonymous stranger on the internet disliked my post for some unknown reason. it's purposeless, but if that's how you get your kicks --venting your disapproval in an unintelligible fashion-- then good for you, kiddo. it's a bit boring and uninspired imho which makes me think i should not take your suggestion to kill myself since i am at least superior to you.

I remember when the term "lurk moar" was more or less a rule around these parts. It was a method of filtering this blatant newfag autism by at least giving them a bit of time to acclimate to Sup Forums's learning curve. There was also a time where knowing how to use one's computer was mandatory here (lookin at you, phonefags/OP). And yet, every thread for every new episode of every show that airs has no fewer than two (2) dipshits winging on and on for a stream and/or torrent/instructions on how to make the torrent work. I doubt that is the og tripfag cunt but he's justified in his reaction. Make an effort (research) to educate yourself so anonymous strangers on the internet don't have to wipe your ass for you. Faggot.

lmao i've been on Sup Forums since 2008

>been on Sup Forums since 2008
>has no clue where the 'usual places' are for streams
>can't into torrenting because reasons

do you even watch this show

elliot is portrayed as pretty much the greatest hacker in the world, second only, maybe, to the Dark Army's ppl.

>wanna
You get nothing

>>ive been on this site since 2001
Want to know how I know you're full of shit?
Go on... Ask me.

>since 2001
hmmmm

not for TV cause I usually just dont watch it, I can torrent just don't have utorrent 2.2.1 installed atm so i wanna stream
u got baited obviously

>fuck off newfag ive been on this site since 2001

Reddit.com

supDOTtv
filthycasuals
watchfree.to

OR, if you want to skip those bullshit sites just install and configure Kodi. Pic related is a guide I made ways back for my Sup Forums bros so it's a tad outdated. For extensions: Phoenix, Plex

So is this show worth watching? I couldn't get beyond the edginess in the first couple of episodes.

thats because they had to make it appeal to mainstream people, the rest of the show can be edgy but it's not that bad

lel'ing at him deleting his post

>any reason

because you're an unlikeable faggot, even for Sup Forums

"even for Sup Forums" suggests you realise this site is where unlikable (learn to spell, retard) faggots congregate and come together. you're on the wrong site if likability is something you prioritize. might i suggest reddit? you're a boring braindead little loser who wants to be nice and friendly and well-liked so i think that site is much more your speed.

CUNT is one of the only namefags I would hang out with