JUSTICE LEAGUE!!! I WILL NOT WATCH THIS FUCKERY!!!FACT!!!

This will be the FIRST movie with Batman in it since the 89 version that I WON'T BE SEEING BECAUSE FUCK WARNER BROS!!! I fucking saw BATMAN & ROBIN at the theater back in 1997 and sat through the whole motherfucking thing fer fuck sakes.

Everything WB has done with their DCU has been fundamentally wrong from start to finish:

1: Let's hire a Ayn Rand worshipping closet faggot gym rat, who loads his movies with homoerotic machismo, to Direct a Superman movie ONLY because if we don't put one out the rights will revert to Siegel and Shuster's heirs.

2: HEY, Marvel is making a mint from their MCU, so lets do that and use Man of Steel as a jumping off point. But we're too fucking greedy to do single movies for our main characters, so lets put our two biggest together in a movie where they fight each other because that's what Marvel is doing with Civil War.

3: But that wont get us "Avengers money", so lets shove in Wonder Woman and hire an scrawny, bobble headed Israeli woman who can't act for shit so we can have her killing Germans in WWI and use her spinoff movie as Jew propaganda when Alexandra Daddario was BORN to play Wonder Woman.

4: While we're at it, let's lay the ground work for our team-up film by sticking Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg in this shit in the most half-assed way possible.

5: Let's allow that fucking hack Snyder to make a movie soo fucking nihilistic that it makes Se7en and Requiem for a Dream seem like the fucking Care Bears and My Little Pony!

After Batman v Superman FAILED to crack a billion, after costing a reported 300+ million, I'd like to know what the everlasting fuck were those fucking tards at WB thinking by letting that asswipe Snyder anywhere near Justice League!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/batman-v-superman-captain-america-civil-war-influence-2016-4/
youtu.be/L2VoJuVfbjI
variety.com/2014/film/news/batman-superman-titled-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-1201188157/
variety.com/2014/film/news/marvel-reveals-title-of-captain-america-3-1201341268/
youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi disney

Makes me sad because I think there's a great Superman/Clark Kent to be had with in Henry Cavill.

I thought Michael Shannon as Zod, Ben Affleck as Batman, Jeremy Irons as Alfred and JK Simmons as Gordon were great casting choices too. All squandered now.

So fuckface makes another pile of stinking shit, ditches the production because his daughter sawed her own head off with a rusty butter knife after realizing what a MASSIVE FAGGOT her father is. So WB says "LET'S HIRE THE GUY WHO MADE THE LAST TWO AVENGERS MOVIES TO UNFUCK THIS SHITSHOW" not realizing that Joss Whedon's aesthetics are the complete antithesis of Snyder's whose movies are that of a wrist cutting all black wearing emo twink who secretly craves NIGGER COCK while Joss is the filmmaking equivalent of a numale cuck who can't stop throwing jokes into his scripts which he writes with his former wife's strap-on rammed soo far up his fucking culo that he's chocking on it.

Every clip I've seen paints this as a disaster so, FUCK YOU, I wont be seeing this fucking shit until it hits the net.

FUCK JUSTICE LEAGUE, FUCK WB, FUCK SNYDER, FUCK WHEDON AND EVERY OTHER COCKSUCKER WHO RAN THIS RIGHT INTO THE FUCKING SHITTER!!!FACT!!!

Lmao

>hi disney

Why don't you go beat your meat with a pair of tweezers while watching John Galt, sorry, BRUCE WAYNE pick a fight with a near omnipotent being only to spare his life when he realizes that their moms were named MARTHA, you fucking jerkoff!!!FACT!!!

looks better than civil war airport scene

No one gives a shit dude

Why are they fighting superman?

I am so hard right now. FUcking hype lets gooooo

Better yet why are they fighting him without kryptonite?

*Inhales*

Good point, did Batman just forget it exists?

Because he was just resurrected and he doesn't know wtf is going on

> Ayn Rand worshipping

Was this meant to be an insult, comrade?

>Superman randomly starts talking with a British accent

FUCK THIS SHIT. It's like DC doesn't even care anymore.

I really dislike distracting cut away reaction shots like Gal gets here.
I assume it was done by editor to mask even more shitty CGI

>300 MILLION

KEK

That's not exactly a high bar to cross.

Kino post OP. I'll still be seeing it. See ya there.

>so lets put our two biggest together in a movie where they fight each other because that's what Marvel is doing with Civil War.

Yeah you do know that Marvel announced Civil War after Batman Vs Superman was announced?

>looks better than civil war airport scene

Not difficult and for the record I FUCKING LOATHE Civil War!!!FACT!!!

Lmao it looks like that episode of George Lopez where they put his head on a kids body

Gonna need a source on that.

>Yeah you do know that Marvel announced Civil War after Batman Vs Superman was announced?

I've heard that propaganda and, even if it were true, it wouldn't make BvS any less shittier!!!FACT!!!

This is bait right?

>Was this meant to be an insult, comrade?

Go pay your taxes you libertarian/objectivist freeloader!!!FACT!!!

Not him, but here:
businessinsider.com/batman-v-superman-captain-america-civil-war-influence-2016-4/

>After the announcement of "Batman v Superman," which began as a straight-forward "Man of Steel" sequel and later became a crossover tentpole with multiple heroes, Feige agreed to a new direction for "Captain America" that would break from tradition.

>" ... After they [Warner Bros.] announced 'Batman v Superman,' [Kevin Feige] said, 'you guys are absolutely right.' We needed to do something challenging with the material or we were going to start to lose the audience," Russo said.

>Don't make me do this
>proceeds to get REKT by supes
What did she mean by this?

God damn I can’t wait.

Going with a big group of friends tomorrow.

Anything that triggers nu-males this much must be kino

I'm going to need something from 2014.
youtu.be/L2VoJuVfbjI

Got em

How the fuck can she headbutt hard enough to even move him? Doesn't he shrug off bullets and being hit by trucks?

We're truly reaching Marvel territory.
>Anything remotely serious happens
>QUICK throw a quip in, or people might get... nervous!
What is the mindset behind this?

DC has always been stupid OP, just as bad as dragon ball.

KINO AS FUCK

She’s almost as strong as he is

Why the fuck does he have to be full CGI? Why couldn't they have just made him a suit to wear, then CHI in moving parts where necessary? This looks horrible.

>Down with the hetero-normative patriarchy
>Quipping batman
>DC comics is becoming DIVERSITY comics.
>Batfleck looking to leave the series
>Wonder Woman the only unanimously enjoyed part of the movie.
>50% created by devout feminist Whedon

You faggots just make me sad. Not even angry. I despair that there are people that unironically think they're "manly" or politically righteous to be a enthusiastic consumer for a bland soulless corporation. Warner Brothers has fucked this movie and others THOROUGHLY. SS might have been good without then. So would BvS. And so would Justice League.

But you blindly eat up the shit they serve steaming hot because "LMAO NUMALES!". All the while some how being ignorant of all the liberal posturing surrounding it.

No respect for their silly comic book movie physics. Shits all over the place. I dont buy it even fictionally.

I mean no one actually thinks this wont break a billion, right?

BvS made 875 million, Wonder Woman exceeded ALL expectations and she's in this one too. also the name JL is more than enough for a billion. come on you idiots.

KRI PI DI NNAM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

BvS Ultimate Cut was fucking amazing. As was MoS.

Idk what you’re sperging out about

Tell me this isn't real
It looks like a videogame cutscene

Take your meds

Let me guess, you liked Suicide Squad even if it's a shitstain not even worth to put in the same league as Deadpool.

Gal a cute. A CUTE!

hot

that atomic jew headbutt just sold me a ticket

Fuck no, that movie was terrible. 5/10 at best

Then why does she need to deflect bullets?

Because the user I (You)'d seems content to slurp down the rancid smegma dripping of the Warner Bros.

Why the fuck would you be so dense that you see a movie to spite a hypothetical "enemy" that is -ironically enough- the very same people who support "your" team. The very concept of having "teams" in the movie industry is the ENTIRE point of the cinematic jew-verse that pits consumers against each other for maximum profit off of SHIT movies.

You're all complicit in a cancerous system that is ruining movies.

so why the fuck does this guy flip out and start aiming at Supes?

Because his system perceives enemies, and since it's not blinded by rabid homosexuality like 100% of DCU Superman fans, it's triggered and tries to kill the threat that for the third movie in a row wants to do damage all over the place.

BvS and MoS were great

WW was passable fun

SS was trash

Idk what you’re on about. Maybe take this back to Sup Forums or /leftypol/

Can’t really tell which you belong to

No it's not. I have waited 20 years. Fuck you I am enjoying it

The only reason they didn't fire Snyder after BVS is because JL started shooting a week after it premiered. Firing him at that point would've caused massive delays which they didn't want. He seems officially out now though. He didn't even show up to the premiere.

This

>BvS and MoS were great
Except they weren't. It's ok that you like bad movies tho. You can still shitpost here like everyone else.

>I've heard that propaganda and, even if it were true, it wouldn't make BvS any less shittier!!!FACT!!!

I guess neither of you two were lurking around these parts or Sup Forums when Civil War was announced and people were joking about Marvel "running out of ideas and copying DC".

It is the truth.
Look at this
variety.com/2014/film/news/batman-superman-titled-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-1201188157/
Note the date: May 21, 2014

Now look at this
variety.com/2014/film/news/marvel-reveals-title-of-captain-america-3-1201341268/
Once again, note the date: October 28, 2014

Five months, one week, after DC announced Batman V Superman, Marvel announced Civil War.

Sup Forums is full of absolutely fucking retards. I really don't know why I still come here.

It's too late now though. They should have fired him after MOS.

Oh and for the record, MoS was a steaming pile of shit and BvS was so bad that I walked out of it.
Civil War on the other had was relatively decent by Marvel standards, but so much better then either of the above.

BvS was DC's Avengers, aka the most money they're ever going to make off a movie. It's all down hill from here

Because you're lonely and seek belonging as part of a hive mind.

imagine being middle aged and getting this worked up about a kids movie

I keked at this

your crazy creepy thingman

Member when they were scheduled for the same weekend?

>90% on RT
I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THE MAN OF SPIDERS

>5: Let's allow that fucking hack Snyder to make a movie soo fucking nihilistic that it makes Se7en and Requiem for a Dream seem like the fucking Care Bears and My Little Pony!
But MLP is more nihilistic than both of those films

In certain comic book timelines yes.

Definitely not within the DCEU.

Yeah, I remember the "No you MOVE!" jokes, but I can't remember who ended up moving, was it Marvel or DC?

Avengers >Justice League

youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g

Damning with faint praise

That's the power of feminism

It's okay. You don't have to be defensive that you have trash taste and don't know good movies when you see them.

I won't be giving WB my money for ruining Zack's vision.

Whedon is not a feminist. There is no such thing as a man who is a feminist.

They all claim to be feminists to get some pussy, and they do, but they get to lick the cum of a big black cock out of it.

>This will be the FIRST movie with Batman in it since the 89 version that I WON'T BE SEEING..blah blah blah.

>But we're too fucking greedy to do single movies for our main characters
Its not greed
Its contempt
They dont believe in them or the material

Why are the mods deleting these threads?

You were a faggot on aicn and you're a bigger faggot now. Kill yourself.

DC = Damage Control. They're trying to silence dissenters.

They are doing single movies you stupid fuck

Attention whore tripfag, goes on attention whore rampage. What a cringy faggot, kek.

WB is sending out DMCA notices to stop webm related from spreading . You know what to do