F Is For Family

What's your thoughts on F Is For Family?

it's not good, but i like it

I'm a pretty big Bill Burr fan but I dislike it

I liked the first season.

F is for fire burning down the whole town

I enjoy it but the gross-out jokes are fucking stupid, and some jokes just fall flat.

The trapped on the couch family comedy should have died for good around the time about half the posters on this site were born. No amount of nostalgia wank or '''''''subversion''''' of the formula is going to make it worthwhile

>hurr le so smort, too good for teh shows XDD

>Breaking Bad pleb's pea-brain can't help but accidentally out himself

sucks

I will put you through that fucking wall

mediocre. bill burr's voice acting sucks

dose the doog speak

Fuck you don't bring breaking bad into this. I agree that guy's retarded but the breaking bad is for plebs meme is fucking counter intuitive.

no

I wanted to like it because Bill Burr is great on his podcast, but it's just not good. The last thing we needed was another mediocre animated family sitcom and that's what this is. The 70's theme is not enough to make it stand out.

Good, but needs less swearing.

american '''''''''''''humor'''''''''''''is mostly swearing, which itself is mostly '''''''''''fuck'''''''''and shit'

its good if not a bit preachy in the second season

First season was solid, second wasn't very enjoyable at all.

>a cartoon for gen x who still remember nuclear family
LMAO most gen y and gen z grew up in a single parent family.

I like it. The decade it takes place in is neat.

Not always funny and sometimes pretty sad, really.

Some of the jokes are good, but I wish did more to distance itself from Family Guy/Simpsons. Much as I love Bill Burr, this show just reminds me of shows that did it better ("better" is subjective in Family Guy's case).

OH LOOK WHO IT IS IT'S OUR OLD ZIP...

I like the dynamic, just like a regular sitcom family with none of the tv magic.

............................................RECRUITA

This show makes me laugh and I like the characters. thats all i care about in a show. for netflix's first animated comedy, its a lot better than I expected. watch it.

Its not funny but I still enjoyed it.