Why was he so fucking gay?

Why was he so fucking gay?

Why can't Weisman just tell us if he is a fag or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uVDF7nA1F30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DC writers are not bendis

They don't disrespect and degrade a character's history and legacy

Did he ever get a love interest?

>mfw Weisman can now be totally open about his making children's cartoon characters into homo fetish

I'm pro gay rights and all

but having an openly gay kid in a kid's TV show still feels weird.

>boy happy his life isnt filled with constant suffering.
>he must be gay
Plus we have Aqualad to fill in the requirement. He was pretty fucking gay with Roy.

I don't know user.
I doubt Jaime is homo, but Bart was too close to him. He could have easily just tried offing him, which is what he originally was going to do.

Plus there's the whole thing he went with the girls to Queen Bee's lair.

He's not gay. Just annoying.

I hope blaqualad isn't gay.

It detracts from his friendships with Roy and Dick, because now there's an unnecessary "he is in love with them" angle.

We will probably get another fucking timeskip.

Wasn't blaqualad lusting after some primo red-headed white atlantean girl?

Hes canonical bi
Hes a twink and the youngest so i can see him going since they didnt introduce Jenni.
The Jamie thing i can see as if i cant kill him. Maybe i can be his friend and stop what makes him evil in the future.

yeah I think the comic made him bi-sexual

>which my lesbian/gay friends tell me is a huge lie made up by gays that they tell their parents so the transition into gay isn't as drastic

the nigga was fucking the redhead atlantean and rocket ....

proof

>completely ignores what I said

Do you not understand how fucking Queen Bee's power work, you fucking mong?

Of what? His bi-neses?
I dont have the links but he was supposed to bi in his orgin book apperances and hes got a boy crush in his rebirth appearance.
Johns says so. So its not a stretch to say the same applies to him in YJ.

>Hes canonical bi

Fuck off. Weisman only said he wasn't straight. He could be demisexual, yes a tumblr sexual orientation, but it makes sense with Aqualad since he only ever loved Tula.

I may have forgotten because i dont give a fuck about queen bee but im guessing you are impkying it wouldnt gave work on him because she cant turn him into a drone if he doesnt like chicks.

I canaldo say his metabolism helps him by filtering whatever if its pheromone based like past Queen Bees. But im guessing it mind control which brings proof to your regular point so you win the agurment.

Did here anyone read Impulse's fucking book?
He's had like three girls he's been interested in.

Yes, yes he was.

Because Wiesman said something to the fanbase that I guess he can't just take back He should have just found the primes and asked them.

Why make Bart gay? Why do we need to go down this fucking road again, wasn't Bobby enough? Just bring in another homo. How about Bunker?

>Did here anyone read Impulse's fucking book?He's had like three girls he's been interested in.

This is a different Earth, you dipshit. Last time I checked Jaime's best friends are Brenda and Paco, not fucking Tye Longshadow.

>comic continuity relevant to an entirely different universe
I enjoyed his book back in the day though. Comics Bart was a paragon of heterosexuality next to Tim and Kon.

>Did here anyone read Impulse's fucking book?

That Bart is dead. Johns beat him to death, and Lobdell raped his corpse.

Read this

No how about you read this. Earth 16 is not Earth 0, you dumb tripnigger.

>that time Impulse sucked all those guys dicks off
>anons still wonder if he was gay

why though?

But earth 0 Aqualad came after earth 16 so him being bi can come from earth 16 canon

We haven't checked on Jaime in about 2 years. I don't know if he has ANY friends.

So yeah, expect a timeskip at the beginning of Season 3.

He's not gay just flamboyant

Not everyone has the review episodes of season 3.

>I don't know if he has ANY friends.

Pretty sure the Injun was his only friend.

Yeah, Longshadow and the "other two" whose names I don't remember at this time, they don't to Jaime much. Jaime's such a fucking recluse, real sweet guy though.

Hopefully that'll change soon.

This.
People who cant differentiate between these have actual autism.

Queen Bee and Weisman bullshit answer makes me wonder.
He was quick to shut up the Wally/Dick landwhales, but not about Bart's possible homoness.

I only wish he was gay. I'd fuck him.

Considering that DC staff have been known to put themselves into their own comic books back in the day, as well as putting our universe into their "fictional" universe, we sadly have to treat them as unreliable narrators.

Look at all the "Superman is Christ" allegories when its really Barry Allen.
Look at the nonsense they've been pulling with Cyborg.
I'm a DCfag to the grave but I get the feeling that sometimes these guys don't know their own characters.

Zatanna saw him flirting with a girl who wasn't her and because Zatanna is such a filthy selfish slut and dirty evil whore she used her magic to turn him gay as a form of punishment because DC comics thinks that being gay is a degrading. Those are the kind of people who work at DC comics.
And the Justice League and Titans are all so fucking stupid that they couldn't notice that this happened.
That's exactly what happened in the actual comics.

That's bullshit but I believe it.

Point me towards an issue number, Alan.

He's a cartoon, homoanon.

>he is in love with them

You do realize that if a girl wants to be friends with you it doesn't me she wants to fuck you (or fuck your other nerd pals)?

Likewise, a bi-guy could be friends with a group of girls or guys AND keep his dick away from them.

why is young boys extending their arms so sexy?

Kek.

Weisman has already said there's stealth gay character(s) on YJ.

>show in which kids fuck each other
>suddenly it makes you uncomfortable if one kid with a dick wants to fuck other kids with dicks

Fag

He's a literal gay fish in Rebirth

Im very displeased

Why? We knew he wasn't straight beforehand. His creator (Weisman) confirmed it, though he probably didn't mean him to be full gay.

>I'm pro straight rights and all

>but having an openly straight kid in a kid's TV show still feels weird.

I like to think in flashpoint blaqualad, Garth, and Tula were in a three way relationship. Knowing they could die any day, Tula was fucking both of them like in that movie savages.

You can have friends of the sex you're attracted to without being in love with them, user.

I'd like a gay Bart. He's just so cute -- it's a shame to waste him on a girl. Also, he's been my crush since junior high and I really love him, so if DC ever gives him a boyfriend, even if it's in an adaptation, I'd be so happy.

>He's had like three girls he's been interested in.
The only girl he was attracted to was Carol.

yah its dick

Strange that people consider him gay when he was probably the member of Young Justice most interested in girls.

Not in sleazy way, but he had his girlfriend in Alabama and very obviously had crushes on Arrowette and White Lightning.

We are not talking about the comics, dipshit.

Now I want him to be gay just to see how assblasted you get

>Arrowette
You know, she actually showed up as a little girl in one of the earlier episodes. Think she'll show up as a new hero this season?

If they make him gay in the show I guarantee you he'll be gay when he shows back up in the comics. He'll be the official gay Flash family character.

No it really doesnt. Just because you have to see a romantic angle to normal friendships doesn't mean everyone else has to. Or do you not think Gays can have normal platonic relationships? Says more about you than the character honestly

>when he was probably the member of Young Justice most interested in girls.
This is hilariously untrue. I mean, first of all, one of the core defining characteristics of YJ-era Superboy was being very interested in girls. He hit on almost every girl he saw. I mean maybe you've got an argument with Tim but he had a small string of girlfriends, and for most of YJ he was dating Steph.

By contrast, in his Impulse run, Bart was really only ever interested in his friend Carol, and that was only for a few issues right at the end (of an 80+ issue run), then they decided to go back to being friends shortly after.

In YJ itself Bart never showed interest in anyone at all. When Arrowette tried hitting on him, it just deeply shocked and confused him. I mean, I guess he was implied to be distracted by a girl once in the World Without Grownups crossover, but he was an adult at the time.

I think PAD and most of the Impulse writers wrote him as too young/immature for that sort of thing, which makes sense being as he's technically like, 4 years old or something.

When did Sup Forums change? I remember, back in 2007, Sup Forums was in agreement that Bart is cute and that it'd be really cute for him to have a boyfriend. Even during Lobdell's terrible Teen Titans run, people had hoped for Bart x Bunker. But now it seems the majority of IPs in this thread are arguing against him being gay.

At what point did Sup Forums stray away from the purity and beauty that is boyzu ravu?

Thank you. I wanted to say those things too, but you put it more eloquently than I could.

Bart debuted using his superspeed to kiss a woman right before he gave himself his superhero name.

>I think PAD and most of the Impulse writers wrote him as too young/immature for that sort of thing, which makes sense being as he's technically like, 4 years old or something.

you can say mark waid....

Because you can't have an openly gay character in a kids cartoon, stupid.

I knew someone would bring this up like it's meaningful at all. It was a random stranger and seemed to be out of excitement/happiness rather than any interest in her, and in any case it's before his character was really established. He was also drawn a lot older than in later comics. I don't think you can put too much stock in it.

Didn't Waid drop Impulse after 12 issues or so? IIRC there were 4 or 5 writers after him. It's been about 6 years since I last read it all though.

i thought he and ramos did like 50 issues

It's just butthurt Bobbyfags mad at Bendis looking for a place to vent about how gays and fujos are infecting their decades-old comic characters with a need for unity with dick.

>bobbyfags
Bobby has no fags except actual fags. It's just shitposters as usual.

Star VS The Forces of Evil has at least one, even though she's a creepy fucking stalker and a few background queers.

Have they flat out, unambiguously stated it or is it still implied?

starfan13 openly has a crush on the main heroine.

Also, shut up Boco.

Don't respond to cancer.

Sup Forums changed because of tumblr and sjw assholes forcing their agendas everywhere

Hey, I have nothing against gays. But if a cartoon were to ever show it in a realistic light the churches, soccer moms, and moral guardians would be pulling out their torches and pitchforks.

Is it backwards? Yes. Is it out of date? Yes. But that's just the way it still is.

In 2007 the only thing people could say about Bart was how shitty his book was you lying shit.

Looking it up it seems like Waid dropped it around 28, but there were quite a few issues with guest or co-writers before that.

That's a lot of shitposters for someone no one cares about.

Ban churches, soccer, and morals. Problem solved.

Only 2% of the population is gay. That means if you take 100 people, only 2 of them are fags. There are only 17 team members, so even one of them being gay is statistically unlikely.

It's Sup Forums, and the highly repetitive wording and slow threads suggests it's not actually that many.

Nice selective numbers you got there.
Are you counting children too?

No Sup Forums got invaded from different sects of reddit. It's why all of sudden anything shota/loli is shitposted to death. Faggots from /r/donald wants this website to be there new safe space after their shitty subreddit was culled.

there's a sleep over episode with an interdimensional truth or dare cenobyte cube game and she straight up says she has a crush on Star. And there have been same sex background characters kissing.

see And I've already gotten into an argument with a churchy soccer mom over facebook in a random link about Star VS featuring the gay background characters.

This has to be one of the funniest post I have seen on Sup Forums in a long time.

I hate Bendis, but I love the nerd rage he brings out of people. The rage gets more retarded with each subsequent bullshit he writes.

>Masculine simple face
Why is this so hot?!

It's particularly hilarious considering how much DC writers already have degraded Bart's history and legacy in both pre- and post-reboot Teen Titans. This is not a good example of DC having more integrity than Marvel or whatever.

Making Bart gay wouldn't even be in the top 10 ways they've fucked up his character.

>Making Bart gay wouldn't even be in the top 10 ways they've fucked up his character.

No shit. They have done way worse. People shocked by Lobdell treatment of the character was really fucking retarded, there had been a history of this type of abuse, it shouldn't have been shocking to anyone.
The same goes for Cassie.
Only Tim and Conner are the ones people should have felt angered towards, because that was new.

Str8 Bart will be back if that happens. Remember how we now have nigger Wally and regular ginger Wally?

Original comics Bart was never especially straight to begin with and comes from the distant future where everybody is dating durlans, so this is a dumb character to fight over.

>0% of the population are time-travelers with super power

I wonder how lame Jackson Hyde will be.

Tula looks like a dude.

As a person who is into both men and women, your friends is dumb

Everything about this picture looks slightly off, this is fanart right?

It's not a total lie, but it is a lie some gays use when they're new or otherwise being defensive.

Gar was introduced in season one. So I don't see why she wouldn't be in season three.

I just feel like sexuality shouldn't be mentioned with pre-pubescent kids.

I mean, most of my gay friends didn't know they were gay until they were in their mid-teens.

>Bart is in love and fucking his future rapist

I really hope Weisman doesn't go down this path. There is nothing good that can come from that.

I can't even imagine being that clueless for so long. I was processing my obsession with shirtless boys at like 10 and grokking the fullness of how gay I was by 12 at the latest.

youtu.be/uVDF7nA1F30
This is from 10 years ago.