Reminder this soyboy cunt was a plant put in by disney after they assassinated Snyder's daughter

Reminder this soyboy cunt was a plant put in by disney after they assassinated Snyder's daughter

"Justice League: Quip Edition" is clearly an example of corporate espionage and sabotage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been saying this for months.

unironically, whedon is 10x the writer and director that snyder will ever be

>there's people that unironically still love Firefly and Buffy vampire slayer as adults

Mfw nobody believes me that Disney is an evil corporation

>Killing the movie industry demanding 70 percent
>probably putting out a bunch of propaganda about DC
>sending in slithery Whedon,

Why did she do it user?

Walt was bro tier.

I can't believe I can actually kind of believe this.

I know WB execs are incompetent and greedy as fuck, but damn, even they wouldn't have (if they did shouldn't have) geeenlit this cut. No one with an once of integrity would greenlight this steaming pile. It's like Joss Whedon took what was probably an already shit film and just smeared in on the wall while making terrible and out place jokes.

Someone has to stop the mouse

>soyboy
Sounds like something only a sassy black woman should say

>capeshit lover calling anyone a soyboy

No, its that the critical response to BvS freaked them out. Word is, they saw the first cut of JL and said it was unwatchable. It was probably really interesting, but it very likely was pretty awful. Whedon just made it palatable to normie audiences. But the tonal clash is apparent.

Snyder should have been gone after all the criticism MOS got. At the very least, he should have had a short leash during BvS. He sure as hell shouldn't have given free reign on JL.

I mean, not everything has be a quip fest, but that doesn't mean it has to be edgelordy and unwatchable either. The X-Men movies are a good example of being able to balance a fun cape movie, while making something profound and different. So it can be done.

>assassinated Snyder's daughter
Remember when these dcpajeets were crying about people making these sort of jokes about this?
jesus christ losing snyder fans has done a number on you

Seek mental help, OP

Logan
X men
Blade
Daredevil tv show

The problem isnt "muh quips" versus dark and grown up DC with a deeper message. The problem is that snyders movies just plain sucks. Theres no marvel conspiracy, indie movies get goods review all the time, all sorts of actions, comedies whatever generes gets good reviews.

DUcks have this weird delusion that DC/Warner bros is getting singled out and Disney is the only company that prodcuses movies that get good reviews because every reviewer, from the east coast to west, from new York times too fucking gossipweekly, are paid by Disney? Get real

I also suspect it wasn't suicide
and all this shit about rape with the main cast? c'mon

Good

Let’s be honest, Justice League was fucked from the minute Synder was brought back

Also I know Weldon didn’t direct Cabin the Woods, but he still wrote and produced it

please talk with a therapist about your behavior before it's too late

Really underrated movie. Might be the only decent thing he's been involved in in years.

I just got out of a screening of Justice League, and while I thought it was a good movie, it's clear that it has Joss Whedon's fingerprints all over it. The tonal shift between BvS and JL is jarring (this is also the case with some of the tonal shifts within JL itself).

It made me think about what it is about Joss Whedon's style that is so different than Zack Snyder's. I think I've pinpointed it:

Zack Snyder is interested in the iconography of comic book heroes. He sometimes sacrifices adaptational accuracy to achieve his vision, but he has a clear vision that is rooted in making these characters seem as powerful and mythic as possible. Snyder is not interested in grounding his heroes at all; they are all larger than life, supernatural characters with impossible strength and intellect.

Joss Whedon is interested in recreating the unique episodic framework of individual comic book issues. He revels in the "soap opera" aspects of the medium by he trying to make his characters as relatable as possible, frequently through humour and levity.

I appreciate both angles, which are rooted in clear aesthetic choices. But I was disappointed to see what was ultimately Joss Whedon's interpretation of these DCEU characters—a style of comic book adaptation which post-Avengers is tired in my opinion. Instead, I wanted to see them from a Synderian perspective.

No, I think that Whedon aftually believes that what he does is good.

It would have been 23% if he hadn't intervened.

Look at this ginger faggot.

>liking capeshit
>being a manchild and thinking my capeshit is better than your capeshit

Isnt liking Mary Sue heroes like superman, bartman, starlord, hulk the definition of a manchild which is the equivalent of a soy boy?

thread terminated

btw, how many employees does disney have here spamming shit on that justice league flick?

>employees

Try unpaid interns and sub-contracted wage-slaves. And there's fucking dozens of them. Disney spent more on smearing this movie than they spent on marketing the new Thor.

Walt is long gone friendo

>Wee---don is the problem
>implying the cast themselves aren't soyboys

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk
Skip to 2:04

>so white males have ruined society for 2000 years
>hetero-patriarchy your wrath upon this world is over

HOLD KEK

>WB, my son
>you must choose:

>will you make another edgy, tryhard DC film that will get poor reviews but a small demographic will make memes about its depth and philosophy

>or will you gut the first option and replace it with CGI shaved faces and quips that will also get poor reviews, but this time everyone will hate it

>e problem isnt "muh quips" versus dark and grown up DC with a deeper message. The problem is that snyders movies just plain sucks.

Basically. This in a nutshell. He didn't understand the characters at all and the writing certainly didn't help.

Why would he trash the movie he agreed to re-shoot and finish? What's wrong with him?

He did like 15 percent reshoots, don't blame Snyder's garbage on much better directors.

Nice try Whedon

>killing the movie industry
so disney is the good guys?

/thread

>No, don't credit me. No not at all. I wouldn't dream of it. No, just put Snyder. Yeah, no, it's totally cool. Yep, just Snyder. Soooooounds great. Okay, yep. Yep, bye. Thanks, you too. Bye. Bye-bye.

>it was secretly engineered to be shitty!

bruh look at this dude

>Capeshit fans comparing their piles of shit
10 times zero is still zero.

tpbp

>The X-Men movies are a good example of being able to balance a fun cape movie, while making something profound

haha what

>Reminder I really wanted to like this movie, but it was bad, so I need to blame someone.

The movie was never going to be good, deal with it and move on.

>Firefly

Don't you dare. Don't you fucking dare.