My favorite directors are Tarantino, Wes Anderson and David Lynch. You could say I'm a cinephile

>My favorite directors are Tarantino, Wes Anderson and David Lynch. You could say I'm a cinephile

>enjoying the films of Wes Anderson

OP is a soygoy

Hello m'lady I too like tarantino as well as more serious filmmakers like Nolan and Villeneuve

Are you making some veiled comment about Klimt?

It's a shame because all three are actually great directors with incredible filmographies

epic bait

>what david lynch films have you seen?
>"oh i've just seen some of twin peaks"
>okay what about tarentino
>"i love pulp fiction and inglorious basterds"
>and wes anderson?
>"royal tenenbaums"

HEY I like David Lynch. .. . . . .. .

Favourite directors
>linklater, wes anderson, jean cocteau, godard , Robert Bresson , Michelangelo
Favourite writers
>Hemingway, herman hesse, knausgaard, gombrowicz, james Joyce, virgina woolf
Favourite music
>erik satie, joy division , pink flag, yung lean, kanye west, king crimson, love , Beatles

literally not bait

>I only listen to REAL music. Kanye West, FKA Twigs, Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce, Earl Sweatshirt, Flying Lotus, The Weeknd, Drake, DOOM, Beyonce, Deangelo, the list goes on
>I follow pop culture. I watch the grammys. I watch the VMAs. I love live tweeting about both
>I listen to both mainstream music AND indie! I'm a new breed of cultured
>I love tweeting about the NBA. Did you all see the NBA All Star game? Check out this meme of a NBA star! he be like
>Beyonce be like
>Jay-Z be like
>Nicki Minaj be like
>KENDRICKS NEW SINGLE JUST DROPPED FUCK.
>Yeezy season approaching
>ROUNDTABLE ABOUT THE NEW RHIANNA SINGLE. this is everything
>Check out this meme I made, it references Drake and a new movie that just came out
>Bae. Keep calm and smoke a blunt. Emojis. I embrace memes and trends. But post-ironically.
>Ironic 90s nostalgia t-shirts bae. jurassic park t-shirt!
>le smash mouth, nickleback, guy fieri. LMAOOOO. WHITE PEOPLE THO
>um white people fucked up again. like, good job everyone. great job society. baka desu. old white man yells at cloud. *white person sees a cracker* white person "same" desu. literally same. literally me every day of my life bae. um, good job white people. poor little white opressed guy! BOOHOO!
>iggy azelia and robin thicke are literally the most problematic musicians ever
>WOW. I want my girlfriend to hear Deangelos voice while we have sex.
>People of Colour >>>> White People. boohoo white people, youre life is sooo tough. redirect to Sup Forums
>pitchfork.com, stereogum, tumblr, instagram, jezebel, nba.com, grantland, I'm in the know
>I ALSO LISTEN TO SWANS THO. IM CULTURED THO
>I ironically purchased a Fetty Wap and Rae Sremmurd record. THIS IS EVERYTHING desu
>I EMBRACE THIS GENERATION!!!
>#readyforhillary #orblackcanidate #stopwhitepeople #tbhcrew

>not enjoying Fantastic Mr Fox
what a pleb

also a bit more accurate according to some

fuck

Literally nothing is wrong with these directors though. They are all great.

That's great haha!
My favorite director is the dude that made Civil War. Now lets jump in my lambo and gtfo before some nerd bores us with his "I'm so better than you" bullshit

>And of course, Kevin Smith.

>my opinions are made by people on the internet: the post

Is that Aslan in the background?

>tfw when somebody tells you they're "into movies" and they only care about Star Wars, superheroes and Tarantino.

What more kino bud

oh really? how bout i put on pulp fiction and *unzips dick* then

I'm 26, but Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, The Dark Knight, Inception, Drive, The Matrix, Memento, Donnie Darko, and American Psycho are all great movies.

I've not seen V for Vendetta.

I love white girls who dress like this.

Yeah this me except white guilt (although as any hip hop fan you relate to the black struggle) and hilary shill

> I embrace memes and trends. But post-ironically.

Yes

>pitchfork.com, stereogum, tumblr, instagram, jezebel, nba.com, grantland, I'm in the know
>I ALSO LISTEN TO SWANS THO. IM CULTURED THO

Yes

>Yeezy season approaching

ye

>le smash mouth, nickleback, guy fieri. LMAOOOO. WHITE PEOPLE THO

Yes (might drunkenly put it on "ironic" to remenisss about shitty teenage taste)

>I love tweeting about the NBA. Did you all see the NBA All Star game? Check out this meme of a NBA star! he be liKe

Yes except I reddit about it or write in my nba chat on messenger

>Ironic 90s nostalgia t-shirts bae. jurassic park t-shirt.

Yes , also helps if the print is done on some underground hipster on etsy with 590 followers on insta (also subtitle would ofc never touch your average stuckman justice league tshirt or whatever)

>WOW. I want my girlfriend to hear Deangelos voice while we have sex.

Daengelo along with jdilla etc is in my love making playlist

I used to be like them, though I was probably younger. They just want to fit in and don't like watching films that make them think deep about things like religion,love,society,death etc

>tfw no black gf.

Very Cool, user.

Have you seen suicide club? Or Double Suicide? or the Suicide Room?

wut

Why cant fat girls just eat less. Girls like this are so hard to find

hnnng girls in comfy sweaters

>herman hesse, knausgaard, gombrowicz
I think you mean their translators, friend.

nu males petit bourgeoisie consumer morons completely and irrevocably BTFO forever

he was referring to his own post. 6meta9you obviously.

>namedrops Tartovsky

>Wes Anderson and David Lynch.
OP is cynical. I've actually met a guy like this during my last job, and for a normie it's already very good, so we could have actual conversations about cinema without capeshit or shit sjwars.

My favourite director is Wong Kar Wai desu

Both of these are right

saved