Supposed to be dark and gritty adapation

>supposed to be dark and gritty adapation
>Actually make the character's injury look more unrealistic than the comic version

nolan is a fucking hack

So this is what has become of the DC fanbase?

Eating their own to distract from the greatest film franchise failure in history

Pathetic

How did he say "b" "m" and "p"?

marvelfags are this insecure

Well since he dies shortly afterwards it is somewhat believable. The whole two face living for years thing is bullshit. He would have so many god damn health problems and infections.

But it wasn't a dark and gritty adaption.

It was just good.

I don't know why Nolan couldn't just do most of the face with prosthetics and save the CG for the eye and lips?

You have a problem with this and not a clown falling into a chemical vat and just coming out bleached and crazy?

kek

Funny, I was just looking up pics of the classic two face, thinking I was about to prove you wrong, but apart from the bleached hair/excessive color, those designs are far more realistic.
>Only effects the skin, makes it bumpy and inflamed, some flesh/muscles partially burnt away

>Nolan Two face
>deeply effects muscles and exposes bone
>eyeball completely exposed but can still movie
>realistically wouldn't even be able to move jaw

>eyeball isn't completely exposed

While Two Face origins where always depicted as being caused by Moroni's vial of acid, in 1954's Batman #81 Dent became Two Face because of an explosion.

TDK's Harvey Dent look is based off "Batman: The Long Halloween"

>a clown falling into a chemical vat and just coming out bleached and crazy?
This never happened in the Nolan movies.

I've seen this movie so many times I'm bored by it now. Not that it's boring, I've just made it boring to me. Fuck you, me.

Half.

Come on dammit. You wouldn't eat pizza every night would you? Show some self control.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Nolan seems to have made the choice to make unrealistic movies with a thin veneer of quasi-realistic style on top of them. Basically, he made unrealistic comic book movies filmed boringly to look like modern-day Chicago. Why? I don't know.
In Batman Begins he at least sort of tried to actually be realistic near the beginning, then the ending was pretty much full-on comic book stuff. Then in TDK, we had the Joker being able to put explosives anywhere he wanted to somehow and concocting the most absurd schemes, and Two-Face walking around with severe facial injuries somehow...
Yeah. I don't know what the fuck happened either. Nolan is weird. He can make good stuff like Memento and The Prestige, but other times he makes mediocre pablum like the Batman movies.

>You wouldn't eat pizza every night would you?
Beats cooking

Most people forget Two Face was even in this movie.

two face in the comics didn't have his FUCKING JAWBONE SHOWING

>It was just good.

lol

What's incredibly weird about the Nolan Batman films is how they manage to look incredibly awesome and incredibly cheap at the same time

Man I used to love this book, haven't read it in years

By this I mean, you'll get some gorgeous looking scenes and practical effects, and then you'll get Bale's shitty batsuit and voice, and some of the worst choreographed fight scenes ever

it wasn't CGI lol.

yes it was lol

Wouldn't he get dehydrated / infected really fast, due to having no skin on half his face?

Test audiences thought it looked too fucked up so they changed it. Original was more "realistic".

Nolan pushes realism in many aspects of the film, and yet:

> Two-Face's injury looks more cartoonish than any animated or comic version.

> The Batpod magically is inside the Batmobile/Tumbler.

> The Batpod is somehow able to turn.

> Batman, in his flying vehicle, dodges a rocket at point blank range.

> Selina wears high heels while fighting.

> Bruce's back is fixed by magical rope therapy.

He died the same day, no time fo infections to kill him.

So who would win, Bane or Joker? Nolan versions.

Joker. Bane was just Talia's Mook.

you know that he directed those movies just so he could get financed by studios to make his passion projects like inception interstellar and dunkirk right?

just look at TDKR and tell me he wasnt just phoning it in for paychecks

this but unironically

still the best capeshit ever
although that's not saying much nowadays

Have you ever seen a burn victim days after their injury?

It takes months to recover from that shit.

fuck off, redditor. all capeshit is garbage. the dark knight is one of the worst pieces of shit ever made

I can remember being amazed that they didn't use makeup.

>the dark knight is one of the worst pieces of shit ever made
name a better capeshit then
you can't

and now we got fully cg cyborg.

because two-face is an unrealistic character, like Batman, in a realistic world. that is Nolan's thought process of his Batman movies.