Welp, it’s been a fun ride. RIP to Hollywood

Welp, it’s been a fun ride. RIP to Hollywood

>wanting Ratner for anything
>ever

Meanwhile there's the allegations against Affleck and that one chick who said Gal Gadot defended her friend that harassed the girl. Gal also blamed the harassment on the girl. Not saying any of it is true or not but there's an obvious bit of ignorance here.

>numale face with star wars poster

People only hire Brett Ratner as a place holder for an actual director or a Rush Hour movie

>>numale face
my God

hey, don't talk shit, I'm watching u

I'm sorry but Robbie Fox looks like the archetypal numale

Those allegations were debunked as a salty larping tumblr girl that was triggered because Gal's Israeli.
People were posting screenshots of the same account trying to spread the story several times under different larps and found recent photos of the accuser with the guy that supposedly raped her years ago

What a dumb bitchwhore cuntface slut hoebag bitch. Stupid ho needs a giant cock up her ass to remind her she is nothing but some holes to be fucked. Dumb brainless bimbo shitwhore trashbag bitch cunt village bycle cocksucking cumguzzling bimbo idiot. Stupid bitch, ill fuck her till she loves me, then cockslap her kike face until she breaks down crying and begging for me to stop, then i hug her and trick into thinking im sorry, then once this cocksucking bitch relaxes, i start cockslapping her idiot oven-dodging stupid face until she cry again because i betrayed her trust

The nu-male epidemic is out of control. Something has to be done. A culling of some kind is in order.

Every time.

He's even doing the face they always pull.

What Ratner have to do with this franchise again?

He helps fund it.

Makeapp its like anuda shoah

In the West we've eradicated most diseases, extreme poverty (i.e. famine), most fatal accidents, and we haven't had a good war in nearly 80 years.

All the cucks, pussies, and faggots who would have usually died one way or another before they hit 25 have survived to propagate their shit.

They're the reason the West will fall to Islam and China.

Who are all these nobodies with checkmarks?

Why is Kentucky Fried Chicken promoting Wonder Woman though?

SHE CONFIRMED SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE HE WAS ALREADY OUT

god fucking damnit the media loves to suck her cock

Every.fucking.time.

>At the end of the day, a lot has been written about my views and the way that I feel, and everyone knows the way that I feel because I'm not hiding anything. But the truth is, there's so many people involved in making this movie, it's not just me, and they all echo the same sentiments. Everyone knew what was the right thing to do, but there was nothing for me to actually come and say, because it was already done before this article came out

She confirmed it was false and they are still praising her non existent bravery

Any proof of that? The story seemed very credible, the behavior it described was textbook jewry.

You faggots may die out if the west ever gets invaded. There are plenty of men that won't, and those that didn't put up a fight won't be missed.

But of course it's The New York Post trying to save face, since they were the ones who made it up

You might want to visit a doctor to get checked for anti-Semitic insanity.

Those that put up a fight have already been marked as the enemy by the rest of the west

there is gonna be so much hate, fear and contempt after this whole campaign is over...

lets see that star power gal faggot

Ratners production company was involved in almost every WB production for a decade. The golden jew was sacrificed to the sjw's

Explain yourself

Holy shit

B-b-but it was her turn!

on one hand im happy because shifty jews are getting the boot, on the other im not because its giving women faculty

You really let pol brainwash you into giving up an entire medium of entertainment because a woman successfully stood up for her beliefs.

Think about that user. Go outside, interact with people, and think about that over the next few days.

god damn it jackie chan and chris rock were gonna be back for rush hour 4 and now itll never happen

Who gives a fuck? Brett Ratner is a shitty fucking director. Probably wouldn't have been any worse than the first Wonder Woman, but at least there's the chance that it might be better.

Ignorant faggot

>"Not even a roasties like me could save DC. I guess that's why you don't put pussy up on a pedestal. I'm BTFO again..."

Basically this. Anything seen as "masculine" is slowly but surely being villified.

I mean Christ, look at Europe and large parts of the US where even defending yourself or your property is considered "bad", and is met with "well just call the police".

This lol, Ratner may not be a perv but fuck him. Literally cancer to movies

Hi Brett, when is Rush Hour 4 coming out?

fuck you. Money Talks, Rush Hour 1 & 2 were great.

Your movies suck, Brett.

>look at Europe and large parts of the US where even defending yourself or your property is considered "bad", and is met with "well just call the police".
Fucking this. Its the same in Australia. The media and 90s born faggots dont belive you should be able to defend yourself, your family or your property. The first generation in the history of humainty to believe this shit. The world cant end soon enough.

What kind of dumb fuck are you? He was never directing it.

I don't get it. Can't they just cast one of the other million shitty female "actors". Gal Gadot isn't attractive, she can't act, her body of work isn't significant. What gives her any weight to throw around ?

it's mostly a rhetorical question

jfc these people are fucking retards because HE WAS GOING TO BE OUT ANYWAYS BECAUSE THEIR DEAL WAS GOING TO END BEFORE THAT ANYWAYS

However, a spokesperson for Warner Bros. vehemently denied the Page Six story to Business Insider.

"It's false," he said, repeating WB's statement about the Page Six story.

In actuality, this is a power play that Gadot probably didn't have to use because by the time "Wonder Woman 2" is made, the deal between the studio and RatPac-Dune will have expired.

The 2013 deal between the two companies was for 75 pictures over "three or four" years covering Warner Bros. and New Line Cinema releases. If you count future titles RatPac-Dune is involved in at the studio — like Steven Spielberg's "Ready Player One” and “Rampage” starring Dwayne Johnson — the count will be 75 titles by mid-2018.

And you would think Warner Bros. isn't going to renew its deal with the company — at least if Ratner is still with it.

"Wonder Woman 2" is slated for release in November 2019.

>He believes all the garbage being posted on Sup Forums daily.

Excuse me but what did Brett Ratner even do on the first Wonder Woman? I thought this guy makes Rush Hour movies

Really?

>Gravity
> Edge Of Tomorrow
> Inherent Vice
>Godzilla
> American Sniper
>Mad Max: Fury Road
>Creed
> Dunkirk
>The Disaster Artist
>The Revenant

All seem to have a lot of people who like them.

Are you too retarded to read the thread you newfag cock sucker?

and SJW will kill the golden jew too it's coming

He's a financier.

He "paid" for the DCEU.

>these white liberal faggots talking like niggers

Fuck Gadot and all the fake "humanitarians"

Gadot already confirmed it's false, but the media is playing the "she confirmed he's out" on the headlines. They don't want to lose the GURLL POWER message.

Patty also said it yesterday.

Wat

They'll probably have to pay him/his company out more to get him off this than she'll make for all the dc films put together

I mean not like she has much of a career outside of wonder woman. And it's not like she did that great of a job or that fans wouldn't be happier with another actress in the role

Kill yourself

shut up you misogynist pig

I have no idea why so many people think this woman is "ultra-hot", or a decent actress/screen presence for that matter. It's amazing the amount of people I've gotten into arguments with IRL over this, when they've asked me what I thought of her and answered honestly that I don't find her attractive.

Have you SEEN a Brett Ratner "film?"

So what about Gal allegedly being basically a brothel madame?

She got the role by consensually fucking with Ben Affleck. What do you think?

Nobody think she is hot, she jewed her way to all her roles

her acting is so bad

I don't know which is the worse outcome, more Gal or more Brett.

YASS QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'd be very surprised. Seems like normies are getting more and more susceptible to the brainwashing, I've encountered so many people white knighting this baby-murdering goblin it blows my mind.

Fucking retard

whats up with her forehead? i just noticed it

So if Ratner's out, who stepped up to finance the next film?

She's insufferable to work with according to the blinds

She's a really terrible actress but I think she's fucking beautiful despite her crystal skull

>palestinians
>"human"
pls

>using ebonics to express your admiration for somebody

I thought cultural appropriation wasn't cool anymore?!