LIKE THE DOLPHINS, THE DOLPHINS CAN SWIM

LIKE THE DOLPHINS, THE DOLPHINS CAN SWIM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JjrUcmHjC5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is he dead?

yeah

Damn, is it a cliffhanger thing or a confirmed thing like he isn't coming back? Last I heard of the show was Season 5 and everyone was alive, anyone else die?

He died in the series finale.

If David Bowie didn't die, do you think he would have let them use the song?

Why wouldn't he? I'm sure Bowie loved money as much as the next guy.

Reminder that nobody gave a shit about Pops until he died.

I still don't give a shit about pops

pretty good ending desu
I still would have preferred an entire 11 min episode to wrap up everything than a montage

What episode is pic from? I vaguely remember a scene where Pops pretended his hand was cut off, but I can't find any context for it.

Starter Pack

Same.

Thanks. I had doubts that Pops was pranking Mordecai and Rigby in this scene.

Same, fuck CN

No. Fuck the RS story team for instead wasting their time on episodes like:

>Spacey McSpaceTree
>Can You Ear Me Now?
>Terror Tales of the Park VI
>Christmas in Space

The montage worked because it rode off the emotional momentum of his death. Nothing in there was all that interesting, if anything it was used to mask a mediocre resolution

Either way those episodes needed to be there for pacing so they weren't in the space tree for a few episodes and already gone, they were supposed to be there for months, and even if the "months" thing wasn't written to happen, it wouldn't feel right them going, training for this big mission for a few episodes, and then having to leave quickly, they just decided to place it episodically in their temporary home.

it's more of a hindsight thing but I get you're view and you're not wrong, I hated the Ear Me Now episode and I usually like most of their episodes, but it's not because it could've been a better story focused episode slot, though that is a bit of it

I wish the finale was more everyone focused, even the montage at the end was about what Pops gave them, it was molded around "he died so they could live" and mentioned at the very end too, which isn't a bad thing but I feel like this show focused on their characters too much to have even M&R take a back seat for awhile in the end

>>Christmas in Space
Should've been about their families.

Iconic
>youtu.be/JjrUcmHjC5E

he is some sort of space god or something like that,he is not ``dead´´he will never be,but no,he will never come back.

Yes user, David Bowie's been dead for about a year now. I still have trouble coming to grips with it myself.

But what was the point of the Halloween and Christmas episodes? I know it's been a tradition since Season 3, but were they really necessary? "Meet the Seer" already proved that the writers were well aware of how weak the later Halloween specials were.

The RS Crew should've instead made four more episodic space adventures (which they could've taken better inspiration from to begin with, 'cause most of the standalone episodes were pretty weak ideas regardless of whether they ended up funny or not; Futurama and Rick and Morty would've made great models and sources of inspiration).

He was my favorite character you shits

BAD SHOW

Yeah. Probably. He even rerecorded Changes for Shrek 2, so I don't know why Regular Show would be an issue.