WB/RT stalling to save Justice League's opening weekend

Warner Brothers Owned Rotten Tomatoes is refusing to publicly release Justice League's score and reviews despite the embargo have long since been lifted in hopes of salvaging it's opening weekend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKBBQ5HTj5E
imdb.com/title/tt0974015/ratings?ref_=tt_ov_rt
youtube.com/watch?v=bcF48z6TVf4
youtu.be/QKBBQ5HTj5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well yeah if this movie fails we head into a recession bubbo. You are required to purchase a minimum of one ticket to Justice League THIS WEEKEND or else the American economy will collapse and trigger global chaos. Don't you want to be a good patriot??

If Wonder Woman and Get Out didn't convince you """movie critics""" weren't fake news, you're probably a numale

lol jews scared of the truth

fuck the economy, boomer.
also fuck your 401k, SS and medicare

you do realize its a business and they dont take it personally or are effected on an emotional level?

they are just selling shit and plebs will eat i t up, same with marvel movies

Fuck this is embarrassing

55+ minutes in. NO score on main page, no reviews.

You have to watch a video to see the actual score. WB owns 30% of RT. Normies browsing google for tickets won't see the score. Makes ya ponder.

>or else the American economy will collapse and trigger global chaos
There are people here who want otherwise?

please use the current slur, soyboy. numale is so last year.

>so desperate that you resort to putting random faggots from Twitter in your adverts
>don't even do that correctly

>action and comedy I love it

This is exactly why you never take IMDB scores seriously

you didn't fail me Sup Forums God Bless

Justed league.

>RT is the alpha and the omega

how did we end up here

>that CG when he turns his head

This looks pretty dope, which PS2 game is this?

>Based WB, knows that cape shit needs to be ended. Works the past 4 years to to end it by releasing more ahitnin hopes audiences will finally stop paying for it.

Now we got to hope their plan on killing the Chinese market by constantly casting blacks in lead roles will finally pay off

Because of an inflated 6k false 10/10 voters on IMDB. I bet it settles around 7/10 in a week.

I don't understand DC trying to Marvel up their films with more humor or market them it as funny. Nothing wrong with taking your own path. DC should be darker in theme. Does RT even matter for this film? It's cape shit, it's going to do fine box office wise by default anyways

>Now we got to hope their plan on killing the Chinese market by constantly casting blacks in lead roles will finally pay off
Holy shit, a future where Transformers films weren't propped up by soulless drones in China buying tickets thoughtlessly would be worth all of this.
Yes, the entire DCEU fiasco would be worth it to kill Transformers, debate me.

>PS2

Nah senpai, it's PS1

this is the most pathetic thing I have ever witnessed. it's incredible

Warner Brothers have now sunk down to Sony tier of marketing damage control.

wow, what a timeline to live in. MCU wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKBBQ5HTj5E

So in the end, what was the point of withholding the aggregate score? Did RT want to shill their garbage See It/Skip It segment that badly? Was it even worth it

>So in the end, what was the point of withholding the aggregate score?

keep people from seeing the bad score as long as possible
they still haven't put the score on the site

>reactions all from women
Really got the ol noodle noodlin'

>cherrypick
>literally put on 350 reviews and 200 of them are from people you never heard of

>there
>thinks RT gives movies scores
This guy is a retarded monky

>wow, what a timeline to live in
I've been feeling this way since the Bush administration, but it keeps getting weirder and I don't know when it'll stop.

If RT is "cherry picking" Justice League reviews to make THE MOVIE THAT THEY OWN look worse, they're the worst businessmen ever.

J U S Tice

Can't wait to watch the capeshit plebeians defend their garbage, childish movies yet again.

The moment Jeb! steps into the Oval Office and sets everything right in the universe

What's up with those webms getting deleted?

S L O W
A N D
S T E A D Y

You are not allowed to see the movie without paying goy!

>I don't understand DC trying to Marvel up their films with more humor or market them it as funny.

Because people keep bitching about how they aren't "fun" like Marvel and are too serious and dark.

ONE THING I CAN TELL YOU IS YOU GOT TO BE REAL

Justice League tickets were given away with select purchases of Hot Pockets but there was a "no bringing mommy" rule for winners.

The Leak Police, they live inside of my head
The Leak Police, they come to me in my bed
The Leak Police, they're comin' to arrest me!

>"P-please Mr. Tomato, withhold the score until the last minute. This is our Avengers level event, we can't afford a flop."
How sad.

Based WB killing capeshit.

No, the problem is their serious is pretentious and retarded, their fun is not fun at all. Marvel shits on their serious whenever they want, even when the premise is absolutely retarded like Civil War.

Isn't it funny how "fun" and "funny" aren't synonyms but people seem to think they are?

feels good to be right

Embarrassing how long they're waiting to display their shame.

the stubbles really complete this image

imdb.com/title/tt0974015/ratings?ref_=tt_ov_rt

>8.1

how much is WB paying IMDB

These wojaks are fucking disturbing

It was 8.5 just this afternoon
DCucks always vote 10/10 en mass as soon as the voting opens

WB is sending emails of cease and desist to Sup Forums. Same thing is happening on facebook and twitter.

Every movie ever starts super high on imdb. They'll be down to whatever Justice League is at within a week. It's literally just fanboys piling on with 10s

Will we get another one of these?
youtube.com/watch?v=bcF48z6TVf4

>mods and janitor have to do their job for once
lmao

Warning: Spoilers

>the great aggregate score controversy for a superhero movie

every fucking capeshit is a 6/10 or lower

All you fags moaning and crying over Rotten Fagmatoes and stupid shit like that are the reason we cant have nice things. I as a non-autist will be enjoying the movie. Bought my reserved seating yesterday for tomorrow night. Gonna be chill'n with a large Vanilla Coke, in a leather electric recliner, center screen, middle of the theater. My buddy from high school is going with me for a bro night and my wife and kids will be soundly asleep at home. Probably gonna have a few beers too. So cry more, aspies. You'll all die alone.

Spoilers

Holy shit this looks so bad

Holy fucking Christ

youtu.be/QKBBQ5HTj5E

Spoilered

>people are still able to post them
looks like they're just enforcing the spoiler rule as cease and desist filters the files

>DID ANYONE BRING ORANGE SLICES?!?

Nice bait, I rate it a 43/100%

A day will come when Chris Evans' Captain America will stand up to Thanos and say "I can do this all day". We will always remember him for this line.
What will we remember Batfleck for? Sounds of Silence? Something is definitely bleeding?

I live in Korea, just saw it.
It is a fucking mess, it is a little better than suicide squad but not by much.

why wouldnt batman bleed?

I actually burst out laughing at the look on Gal's face when she gets headbutted, like she looks embarrassed to be there

>Something's definitely bleeding
This CAN'T be real.

Did you guys ever sort out that "woman cult groomed our president and controlled his legislation" thing? That seemed like a bad situation but I never saw any resolution for it.

>paying to see capeshit in theaters
I'll catch it when it's on HBO. I bet it will be dumb but fun to look at like most capeshit

Are you fucking stupid? This is just RT trying to gain traffic for their shitty show. The reviews are already out for everybody to see.

Up until a month ago, it was Disney who payed off RT, now it's Warner. You guys are completely retarded.

>A day will come when Chris Evans' Captain America will stand up to Thanos and say "I can do this all day"

Not even a Marvelfag but you just got me hyped bro

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's so sad.

>now it's Warner

Warner paying themselves off.

>Warner pays off the website they own

I'll shill for neither side, but I wouldn't be surprised if both parties had their spandex boot on RT's neck, in fact I just sort of expect corruption in all things these days, to do anything else seems naive.

lmao

the hilarity of WB's incompetence is approaching astronomical levels

In the reveal video they say it's 43% fresh?

>Superman: "Tell me do you bleed?'
>Batman: "No but I am sure your girlfriend Lois does on a regular basis"
WTF BEN?

Just saw the fucking movie. Ask me anything.

Yeah, that's why all the DCEU movies but Wonder Woman got shit upon, and no Marvel movie has gotten a rotten score. It now makes complete sense!

>[chimp clapping intensifies]

Is Amy Adams cute?

nobody cares

No you can take them seriously, only half a year after the movie is released and everyone else watched it.

And on that moment I will shed a single, well deserved tear

So they made up a fake quote and attributed it to a non-existent twitter account, then someone made that account with the opposite opinion in the bio? Am I understanding this correctly?