Is this mother fucker redeemed yet, all the Jews in Hollywood going down as sex pests...

Is this mother fucker redeemed yet, all the Jews in Hollywood going down as sex pests. Can we see some new Mel Gibson movies? What do you hope for. Fucking master and commander 2 Gibson and Crowe please. Real fucking Mad Max? Old max and a bit more brutal hardy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PjWVUWlJDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you and fuck Sup Forums.

Go to sleep rabbi

triggered soyim, Mel is /ourguy/

Sup Forums is the biggest joke on this website. Nothing they ever say is based on facts or logic.

>Wanting old man fucky to play a young wasteland alpha

This is why George Miller directs movies and you eat goobers.

he said he wanted old max you dumb nigger

true but the memes must flow

thats nice sweetie but this is Sup Forums thread about the actor and director based mel gibson so go cry about your Sup Forums boogeyman on ribbit

>redeemed

You mean completely vindicated. Gibson was right all along.

fuck off. this is a mel gibson thread. no one cares about your political opinions.

Gee I wonder...

>Nothing they ever say is based on facts or logic.

By all means, expound.

How the FUCK does he sniff them out like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-PjWVUWlJDo

Not him but I literally do not know how anyone actually spends time on Sup Forums, let alone identifies with it.

Sometimes I check it out just to see what's going on and within minutes of browsing the catalog I just get overwhelmed by the seething mass of fallacy and delusion. Never seen more hysterical people. It would legit be a nightmare to any normal well-adjusted person.

I enjoy the films of Mel Gibson, btw.

But you just described every board on Sup Forums.

more like he sticked around long enough and now that hollywood flushed itself down the toilet with brainlet capequip pandering, he is getting traction to lure in the alt-right audience

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

This quote in action

dude he was nominated for oscars last year, what more could you want

He's redeemed in the ways that matter. He gets to act in and make movies. Downey Jr sided with him and he's a Jew, so lmao Sup Forumskeks. It's only a vocal sensationalist minority that complains about Mel anymore, but the fags here like to pretend that it's the entire left-of-center spectrum of politics that try to bring him down.

Posting based Gibson pics

Based

FOR FREEDOMMMMM

>literally memorizing a quote from Goebbels

Because a man who does not stand and fight for anything, is not a man.

Why the everloving fuck do all SJW faggots cry he's back now that he played second fiddle in a fucking Will Ferrel comedy?

What about Get the Gringo and that other film where he's a biker?

>all the Jews in Hollywood going down as sex pests
But I thought everyone in Hollywood was a Jew. And yet, there have been what, like 5 people accused of shit so far?

Is the secret to just never take a step back? to people admire you more if you draw a line in the sand and never move from it....

Can't keep an AusGOD down

Those two aren't hollywood films, which explains why they never complained about it

william wallace and maximus decimus meridius vs the justice league

Sorry but muh 6 trillion

only thing more annoying than Sup Forumssmokers are the faggots who complain about them

I could see him appearing in a film as an old, unnamed hermit badass. He saves the films protagonist in the wasteland, nurses him back to health. There's a grave outside of his shack. Protagonist asks who it is. "My Dog."

When the protagonist is recovered and ready to leave, he gives him an old beat up leather jacket. You never find out his name.

RDJ owes his life and hence, his comeback to Mel

>Not him but I literally do not know how anyone actually spends time on Sup Forums, let alone identifies with it.

It's not real. This is what Sup Forums newfags, stormfags, the media, and normies don't get. 90% of Sup Forums is shitposting. It's people pretending to be charicatures of Sup Forums shitposting as hard as they can at each other. It's a seething cauldron of post ironic fallacy with a small core of actual storm fags lurking amidst the chaos.

Confront them with it and any Sup Forums fag will immediately begin to LARP and pretend like they actually believe and espouse these things in real life. But the confederate statue protest showed us what the stormfags actually look like (one reason Sup Forums was very quick to try and label them LARPers in a bid to separate themselves from the human jokes on Sup Forums)

I garuntee most of them are teenagers or young dudes just shitposting for the luls. Part of the joke is maintaining the masquerade though, in a bid to see how far it can be pushed.

That's fucking awful and clichéd

Mel Gibson slides by these days the same way Clint Eastwood does - he's an old man now, so him holding the views he does doesn't seem as threatening or unusual to mainstream audiences. I imagine there's also a good deal of politics fatigue, where people go "oh what the fuck ever I don't care anymore" and just watch his goddamn movies.

Plus the religious conservatives had a pretty good hard on for him for a while there after The Passion, probably still do despite his beliefs about non catholic heretics, fags, etc.

it's the only way he could squeeze in without the film being drowned in political bullshit from the public. The first Mad Max barely got over having a female character that Max slaps the shit out of.

AUDGOD

>all the Jews in Hollywood
There are only several Jews in Hollywood?

Why do you need a father simulator? Was your own dad a deadbeat, absent, or are you just a faggot?

My dad was awesome. I don't need Arnold or Mel or any of this shit to feel good about myself. Seriously, some creepy Last Action Hero whining even for Sup Forums

ha ha ha ha!

Daddy's Home 2 is out in theaters, enjoy

stop giving away our secrets asshole

>just because you don't see it on the news, doesn't mean it's not happening.
If news outlets told you everything was ayokay in Hollywood you'd eat it up, you filthy mong.

>Heh, we just ironically spent thousands of hours working for the Republican candidate and donating to his candidacy. We don't actually believe this stuff. Trolled you.

>working

It's the internet. They were going to shitpost on the internet anyway, and causing outrage is fun.

Wtf? He could have simply been asking if the reporter was trying to get a scoop out of him or stir up shit. That's all "having a dog in the fight" means.

Bless Mel for calling the guy out on his shit.

over dodger detected

I would give anything to look like this.

So is giving away your neetbux to a billionaire. Your such amazing trolls!

>implying i've given anyone money
But, I mean, if you want to shitpost about Sup Forums you should probably go to that board...

I unironically want him to direct the next Mad Max movie, now that Miller seems to have quit on it.

t. got daddy bummed. uses bravado to cover for it

Be more triggered, faggot.