Thoughts on pic related?

Thoughts on pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

wmagazine.com/story/chloe-grace-moretz-body-shamed-male-costar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tax loophole or money laundering

What is there to say? It's complete garbage.

Unappreciated kino

/thread

That or some studio exec called in a shitload of favors for the lulz

fpbp, this is almost certainly the correct answer. There is no other logical explanation for why this movie exists or how they got all those people to get involved.

Emily Jean is amazing

A movie so bad that you assume it was made to cover up something illegal. That might not be a bad tagline

It seemed like a very strange note to end the film on just 10 minutes of news footage of 9/11.

I usually settle for just "not getting" a comedy instead of taking the high ground and calling humor dumb but this is one of the few cases where I can legitimately not see in any way how any one can find this funny

It is so lazily done, by emotionless actors who look dead, and then there's the hasbeens who look even more dead, and that's without considering how even by the sleazy standards of Hollywood how someone managed to blackmail these losers into appearing in this shit

I have several family members who find this one of the funniest films ever made, and we regularly rewatch it at Thanksgiving or whatever, and they quote it too. The cat massaging its prostate as they fuck is the highlight of the film and I have never felt more disconnected from people I've known for life than watching everyone laugh at this

>I have several family members who find this one of the funniest films ever made, and we regularly rewatch it at Thanksgiving or whatever, and they quote it too.
You can't be fucking serious

You know what needs too be done user.

I lost it at the prostate part

nice pasta user

Total poop, but I like the idea of high tier actors making dick and fart jokes.

there's an article around about how some no name guy spent years getting actors and agents alike by the balls and practically making this shit wit a gun to everyone's head.

everyone involved in this either fucking hates it or think is hilarious as shit.

Numalecore

So am I to assume there's at least 42 other movies like this? If so why is this the one people talk about?

The most grating thing about it is it thinks itself so edgy when really it is the humour of a like a 7 year old boy who thinks ballsacks are hilarious.

Listen man I don't know how to explain it or wherever this shithole of a film first entered my life but I think it was a red box whenever this trash hit it and ever since then my family loves the fuck out of it, endlessly quoting the black dick basketball scene and always saying "it's like Monty Python"

No, I swear by god this is not pasta and I'm not being facetious. I live this shit

ballsack

>poop
Why did you choose this word?

The homeschool part is pretty funny, kid was great at having dead eyes

>hilarious as shit

i thought this whole bit was funny as fuck, the dad was such a dick to him. it was just great.

i hyperboled a bit, the situation/shitshow i meant, not the actual movie.

whatevs check it yourself
www.cracked com/article_23850_6-famous-actors-who-were-tricked-into-being-in-bad-movies_p2.html

i just saw the trailer and remembered the emma stone part, she was great in a comedic role.

>that asshurt over the anti-islam flick

Well he did lie to all the actors involved and caused a bunch of them to chimp out and kill people. I mean nobody was doubting that these dudes will kill people for stupid shit

Is that Mclovin with Chloe Moretz? Is he the one who told her she wasn't his type?

wmagazine.com/story/chloe-grace-moretz-body-shamed-male-costar

Almost worth the admission fee for that scene where Emma Stone was a crackhead. The dishevelment made her seem more attainable

Kino. Testicle neck was best.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Movie 43. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Dennis Quaid’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Movie 43 truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in a woman wanting a man to literally shit on her, which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as this film’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Movie 43 tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

but it was a low budget movie