What is the next movie in the DCEU?

And are you looking forward to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bi8obKLsc9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think it's Aquaman or Flash.

Honestly, you don't even need to put that weird SJW shit in there. This isn't about politics, it's about movies. Even if wonder woman was generally good and deserved that rating, it wouldn't make one fucking difference. The DECU would still be fucked by all the other numbers. One apple in a pile of shit, doesn't make you go "this pile of shit looks tasty".

The only thing your Sup Forums "MUHH SJW" tantrum is gonna do, is make 1/2 of the population ignore you.

Aquaman and kind of. I mean I love Aquaman, but I don't love Jason Momoa, so I'm kind of torn here.

Why would anyone look forward to anything on either side? It's all trash that's killing cinema.

This is fucking embarrassing for DC
They need to start firing a bunch of people

She should wear less, I mean, Aquaman is almost naked.

That's sexist you chauvinist pig.

A version that shows the Fox movies too would be nice.

Give the DC rights to marvel studios

>TFW DC fans would have a parade if a movie did at least as good as Thor 2 at this point

They've lost at least a billion to a billion and a half by hiring Hack Snyder in the first place.

I wonder if the executives at the board meetings ever think about this.

>a bloo bloo bloo Wonder Woman only got high marks because muh SJWs!

Christ you are pathetic. Way to completely undercut your own argument with conspiracy theories and Sup Forums faggotry.

>Iron Man 3
>79%

Are RT just trolls?
L

I can't wait for the web-dl. All those beautiful reaction faces.

Marvelshit is so generic can't stand most of that retard family tier shite. SS sucked but I really like modern DC films. I'm looking forward to Aquaman film, but I'm really stoked for Justice League, in less than 24hours I'll know whether I'll be watching this film multiple time or just once. I get the feeling I'm going to like it but I will see for myself.

>being a this obvious DC shill

Is the release of Justice League considered a national Holiday in India?

>not liking PTSD iron-man and the iron-legion

PLEB

People are still pretending to be upset about the Mandarin despite never having heard of him before the movie.

The only reason Zack is there is because his wife works at the studio as producer. His position is pure nepotism and it is costing the company billions. Must be an awkward family dynamics. That is probably why their daughter killed herself.

Stanley Kubrick, John Carpenter and other directors made classic movies that were hated in their time.

One day BvS will be taught in philosophy classes and even added to the criterion collection.

You Marvelfags are doing it all wrong, you're supposed to give shit you want to bomb less attention not more. I just want to see the film but apparently posting anything that goes against the Meblefag narrative is a crime on Sup Forums oh right it's Sup Forums AKA Sup Forums's bitch where all the normalfags Mavelgfags hang out becuase they've been laugh out of Sup Forums and Sup Forums lmao.

I'm so tired of seeing this plain whitedude, this shit was never funny.

Don't worry user, this meme comes in black too.

>CuckNigger
MarvelNiggerslmao

Brah eat a fat dick. Everyone and their grandpapy knows Mahvel movies are factory made but DC is just trolling movie goers with this shit fest that they call a ”””””””””cinematic universe”””””””””””””

Fuck you and fuck DC for being lazy cuck lords.

You're bananas.

Marvel sucks mostly, don't give afuck about you shit opinions on DC not one Marvel movie even comes close to being as good as Watchmen alone. don't give a shit about scores only fags give a shit about that.

>posting more shitty beard forced meme fag
boring

based alt-right pussyposter

>Watchmen
>Has to cherry pick
>muh scores
>muh tomato

Hahahahahaha you soyboy DCucks are fucking pathetic hahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

that's a pretty pathetic image to have saved

Damn you shitty meme posters sure do know how to buzzword everything, not a single thought in that empty brains of yours huh?

Yes. Zack Synder.

It's freshly made my dude

that's objectively worse

Go to bed Zack

WHY IS MARVEL BETTER THAN DC REEEEEEEE IM MAD THE TOMATO IS SQUISHY AND GROSS

MOOOOOOM PLEASE DO SOMETHING

That’s what all you DCucks sound like.

Hold dat bitch boi

Is the Incredible Hulk actually part of the Marvel CU?

It doesn't even have the same actor.

>Caps
>reee
Redditfags not even once

Iron Man 2 recast Rhodes and it's still in the same continuity. General Ross is still played by the same guy from Hulk in Civil War. RDJ appears in it. So yeah, it's in continuity.

Kill it. How many flops do they need before they scrap it and just accept defeat and try again next time?

How did Marvel get all those good ratings before Disney bought them?

>brah
>eat a fat dick

Spoken just like a true Marvelcuck who got laughed off of Sup Forums.

How badly did it hurt to find out that the movies you cling to in an attempt to appear hip and cool were based on utter schlock comics in which both critically and commercially, DC reigns supreme in?

Did it hurt a lot? Dare I say...was it extremely painful? For you?

How long do slasher films continue before giving up? 9 movies?

DELETE THIS!

>"wHer3 1z mY souPerMAnz s3que1"

The State Of DC Fans

Slasher movies don't give up. The same slash franchises have been continuing for thirty years.

Jason is on his 13th, right?

Well there's your answer. Think of the DCEU as the new Hellraiser or something.
How fitting.

Hellraiser had more watchable movies in its first five movies than the DCEU.

DC reigns supreme in comics, yeah, but they such fucking dick at making a decent god damn film.

not the dude youre having a fucking nerd fight with, btw, just a random guy weighing in

> but they such fucking dick at making a decent god damn film.

>2008 was 11 years ago

That's because WB doesn't meddle in the comic books.

>11 years ago

Oh? Has Marvel made a more critically impactful film since then?

No, of course not. It was great.

I mean let's face it. The MCU will never be able to put out a film like TDK. Not with that assembly line filmmaking and directors with no real vision.

If RDJ or Tom Hiddleston would have died during the making of one of the movies then that movie would have got all the awards

>If RDJ or Tom Hiddleston would have died during the making of one of the movies then that movie would have got all the awards

That is, if they were actually acting in any of those films.

If you don't count Ramey Spider Man, you can't count Nolan Batman.
Neither are canon ECU

No they wouldn't. There's a world of difference between Ledger's performance both in his acting as well as the lines that the character gets to deliver. It's the reason why people still quote The Dark Knight and no one quotes Iron Man.

What lines do people quote from Dark Knight? Only one I can think of is "some men just want to watch the world burn", and I'm sure it's been said elsewhere before.

OH SHIT NIGGA YOU JUST GOT ROASTED

marvel is making comic book movies, not retarded le realism oscar bait wannabe crime drama garbage. literally no one would give a single shit about tdk if heat legend hadn't died, just like the crow with brian lee. eat cum retard.

>the absolute state of marvel fans unable to come to terms with reality

This reminds me I should rewatch The Crow and remember a simpler time.

Iron Man was genuinely good. So was Thor and the first Captain America movie. And, quippy as Avengers was, it was the first true superhero team up movie.

Iron Man 3 and after have marked a decline in quality for Marvel (save for the Winter Soldier), but it had a solid foudnation

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."
"Why so serious?"
"You wanna know how I got these scars?"
"I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
"Let's put a smile ont hat face."
"Whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger..."

Then there's:
>disappearing pencil and that entire scene
>people adlibbing versions of Joker's "plan" monologue to Dent
>Joker clapping in the prison cell
>Joker's opening clown murder robbery
>Joker's interrogation

Ask how many direct quotes people even remember from Iron man, let alone became part of a cultural dialect for almost a decade afterwards of references. The only one anyone will remember is, "...I am Iron Man." The Dark Knight became culturally iconic in a way that transcended capeshit and got into just "great film" echelon because Nolan basically made a memorable crime thriller instead of a straight superhero movie. It has memorable lines and each scene is a little memorable occurance unto itself even down to Bruce and Alfred just talking about Burmese tangerine jewels.

Sure, it's pretty good.

I'm not sure if Ledger or Nolan took inspiration from it, but either one or both of them did.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bi8obKLsc9A

>The Dark Knight became culturally iconic in a way that transcended capeshit and got into just "great film" echelon because Nolan basically made a memorable crime thriller instead of a straight superhero movie

The Crow, Superman, and Blade all went straight superhero and also were culturally impactful.

Name a single fucking goth that grew up in the 90's who hadn't seen The Crow. Blade was also just plain stylish and cool.

You're quoting those lines now, but when the FUCK does anyone ever say
>"I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve."
Or
>"Whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger..."
Especially when that's not how that line goes.
Why so serious was a meme back in the day, but not anymore. Not for a long time.
It's like Baneposting, honestly. We can all quote the opening to TDKR by heart but that doesn't mean regular people give a rat's ass about it.

cool enjoy your 10 year old movie while everyone else is enjoying good current movies with more to come, while the last of you nolan dick sucking retards fade from memory.

>while the last of you nolan dick sucking retards fade from memory

Imagine being this mad about DC, lmao

Hey I still like Batman 89, Returns, Begins and Dark Knight.
And the first two Reeve Superman movies. And especially the 90's cartoons. DC can do good. It's just that it isn't doing very good now.

Goths were counter-culture.

Superman obviously is culturally impactful yes.

I don't really watch superhero movies anymore anyway.

They're all mostly just generic cookie cutter family flicks now save for the exception or two every other year, and can never measure up to the source material they're based on.

Except for the MCU. MCU films are actually better than the source material, which isn't saying much.

>goths were counter-culture

Which is still a culture, just like any other. The only way you can NOT be "cultural", is if you strip off all your clothes and become a homicidal maniac, really. Then you've really abandoned any sense of cultural connection with people...Then again, you could argue you've entered "serial killer" culture.

Agree with everything you said

IT'S NOT FAIR!!

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!

There's a big difference between liking old shit, and using it as any sort of relevant argument for current movies. marvelfags don't need to bring up non mcu movies like blade, xmen2, or raimi spiderman 1/2, in order to bolster the quality of current marvel movies, but poor DCucks need to dredge up 10 year old non dcu related films in order to feel good. It's quite fucking sad.

You had your fun. You had Donner and Burton and Nolan.

I tried Winter Soldier but it was so cringe-worthy how badly they wanted to rip off The Dark Knight.

DC should've stayed the course in not developing a DCCU, instead just relying on what they were good at before all that, which was just making really unique and interesting movies....In fact, Marvel was pretty good at that too, and then Disney happened.

>rip off The Dark Knight
Fucking what? Where's the connection?

Honestly I’m not sure what he’s talking about either unless he’s referring to the Winter Soldier’s theme being a ripoff of Joker’s theme

Was it not painfully obvious they were trying to ape off the darker tone and more serious themes? Go read reviews of it and count how many of them mention Nolan's films.

Bucky being a direct competitor to Captain America, assassinating and committing terrorism, even with the mouth-mask of Bane, all screams that they were trying to create a sort of dynamic between the two that mirrored The Dark Knight Rises.

I mean, Knightfall is one of Batman's most famous story arcs.

What the fuck does Knightfall have to do with anything? It's nothing like any of the movies you mentioned. And the dynamic between Steve and Bucky was nothing like that of Batman/Joker or Batman/Bane, are you an idiot?

>generic cookie cutter
>Except for the MCU
Pick one.

You sound autistic and angry.

>Owen Gleiberman of Entertainment Weekly noted the topicality of the film, stating, "Captain America: The Winter Soldier is the first superhero film since the terrorist-inflected The Dark Knight that plugs you right into what's happening now."

How can you not see the parallels when even this idiot can?

Dude, terrorist villains are not a parallel in the relationships between the main hero and the primary antagonist.

>the point

>your head

Dude, superhero's challenged by ethics is totally not a parallel in the relationships between the main her and the primary antagonist...Like, what? Are you fucking retarded?

Separate issues, dumb fuck.

>superheo's challenged by ethics
Let's just assume I am retarded, okay? This will be easier that way.
Now walk me through these ethics that were challenged, because the way I, the retard, understood it
>Batman is fighting chaotic dude
>uses surveillance tech to do it
>Lucius thinks this is going over the line
>had to choose between saving the woman he loves or the guy who can clean up Gotham
>chooses the girl
While on Steve's side
>Steve is doing his job for the government
>turns out his old friend is a brainwashed assassin
>also SHIELD is run by Hydra
>Steve fights Hydra
There's no ethical challenges for Steve that I can see, the correct option was always clear to him while Bats made two questionable decisions due to the ambiguity of the circumstances. Three if you count him taking the blame for Dent's death.

Agreed. Iron Man 3 is by far the best movie in MCU, it definitely deserves a rating higher than most of their other villain-of-the-week forgettable shit.

It's Aquaman. They don't even know if they are going to make Flash anymore.