Etcetera?

etcetera?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yVYSZ3UBgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hey this guy with multiple personalities kidnapping some people reminds me of that guy who organized a train crash a decade earlier!

SHAMALAMADINGDONG

its the fact the they are both weirdos and the media gave them both whacky names is what sparks her memory
its not like its without a connection and completely contrived

>ywn kiss hedwig
>ywn get impregnated by a 9 yo boi
why live

>How do you explain I'm the only one who has to take one of these you mother fu-

Why were like half of his personalities gay?

i think one was gay and there were a couple of female personalities
and we know these personalities are real and not just him being a faggot because the beast turned out to be real too so those female personalities cant be gay, doesnt matteer if they are in a mans body

finally watched it tonight - McAvoy was good and the girl is easy to look at, but Shyamalan continues his slide into mediocrity

nope - that scene was hamfisted as fuck

>nope - that scene was hamfisted as fuck
you are arrogant and have entitlement issues

and you're a dumb poopy-head

That and in that universe it’s not ridiculous to think mr glass isn’t a household name after being outed kinda like Charles Manson. Overall #3 should be pretty good and i liked that the reason for the beast to hate Willis is already known and shouldn’t need to take time to be developed

im actually looking forward to the third one
not needing that sort of exposition should free up a lot of screen time
i wonder if there will be other supes in the third one but i doubt it
bruce is going to be old as shit, idk how they are going to do any fight scenes

user btfo

The only thing I’m not looking forward to is the girl being in the third one. You just know she is going to kill her uncle but it’s going to take up some time. Other than that it’s shaping up to be a pretty great trilogy. They should’ve just had a little bit ending of her killing him. But i guess they’re committed to her character. Probably so Willis and the beast can have someone on the fence to win over

i feel like if shes in the sequel then she will be someone the horde contacts and they become allies but she sees the error of her ways in the end
like she will be his sidekick minion henchman

Yep agreed. Thought the same thing. I just said on the fence because she’s not inherently good or evil. I’m curious though as to what Willis is going to have as a response to the beasts rationale. I may have to rewatch unbreakable but i don’t remember anything close. I guess ultimately he could pull a Marv and say it’s pretty fuckin weird to eat people

split was on earlier on hbo
thats why i made this thread
invincible is halfway through right now
i just hope bruce doesnt suck and turn out to be like harrison in br2049 where he just phones it in

>invincible
i meant unbreakable fuck im retarded lol

Bruce is weird, he’s so hot and cold with his performances. I figured by now he’d be burnt out with acting and too bear for a superhero trilogy, but for all i know he might turn out a great performance.

ive seen him in interviews and iirc he was once asked what his favorite film was and his reply was
>i dont really watch movies
he just always strikes me as the type of actor who doesnt do it for the craft and he just does it because its a job

Too beat*

I can see that. But then those types of people always end up being the ones to do something memorable because they just have fun with it sometimes rather than take every role super seriously.

I thought the reveal would be there is actually 23 twins. That would have been better.

lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope that he likes these movies so he'll at least give a care
now that wouldve indeed been a twist

Lmao holy shit that would’ve been awesome

Did this or ex machina have the better dance scene?

Holy shit. I woudn't even be mad, it's classic M Knight Schamballan.

im gunna have to go with hedwig on this one
he seemed to be more into it and got more satisfaction out of it
youtube.com/watch?v=_yVYSZ3UBgE

>23 twins
imagine what mom wouldve looked like while pregnant
having a litter of kids like a regular beast :^)

I love his little glancing smile mid dance. Mcavoy needs more character pieces

this movie made me think that hes actually pretty competent at acting and i want to see him transform into other rolls in the future too

>rolls
roles
fuck im tired

He was great in last king of Scotland and filth. I think filth was pretty overrated but mcavoys acting held up

>filth
i couldnt get into it
i wanted to like it