/trek/

Troi's butt edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_Qs-0ZrirA
youtube.com/watch?v=1o2TIHfsGGc
youtube.com/watch?v=6lXLtTxsJ70
youtube.com/watch?v=daAU6cNu7Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm partial to Crusher's butt personally. Sure, it's a little on the flat side (she is Irish after all) but it's wide and still has a pleasantly padded appearance to it.

>/std/ is dead
>/dis/ is dead
>/dsc/ is dead
>/disco/ is dead
>/discovery/ is dead
>This is the only /trek/

Attention Commander why do they call it a Holodeck, Gul Dukat did nothing wrong, but was it rape? Computer run Riker fatfic feast of 6000 hams and disable safety protocols. STD XD

good shit

that mom cameltoe

these bitches aged like cheese

I don't think so, bucko.

Computer, simulate Risa at sunrise.
Simulate an anotomically-accurate 2000-foot-tall version of Counsellor Dianna Troi ramming her buttocks into the planet at speed, as if dropped from orbit. Center her point of impact at my current location.
Decrease clothing.
Decrease clothing.
Begin simulation.

Seriously is this the most blatant fanservice scene of a mainstream tv-series?

>bucko
i think what's happening here user is that you're getting up there in age and it's opening up tastes that weren't there before. to me she looks old and not attractive at all.

The last /trek/ thread died early ().

Their discussions are dying down just as ours are. It's time to merge back.

>eww she's old
You'd have a point if she wasn't still a reasonably attractive woman. Put her in a lineup of several other 68 year old women and you'll be begging to fuck her.

youtube.com/watch?v=s_Qs-0ZrirA
This becomes the most painful conversation in the whole series when Picard says he doesn't feel that way anymore.

>have you noticed how your boobs have started to firm up?

What's the most devastating scene in all of Star Trek and why is it this?

Is there anything like this in the Star Trek Discovery? If not, should I even bother?

okay seriously, why does Troi have chode hair all throughout season one?

They wanted to do something exotic but didn't really know what. Also because it's TV, some features of props / costumes / etc have to be exaggerated so that they'll show up on camera

I read an interview where they finally put her in a proper uniform and they said to themselves "We're fucking idiots, she should have been in a uniform from day one"

Pretty much, along with that makeup that makes her look like a ghost.

WHAT EPISODE IS THIS?

>ywn pat Crusher's ass

S3 Ep8

this

Do you think Gates McFadden detested doing this scene or does she understand the whole point of it was to illustrate that that kind of behavior is not acceptable or encouraged in the 24th century?
youtube.com/watch?v=1o2TIHfsGGc

>Smiling at the end of the webm
I don't think she hated it

Just finished s1, I miss tasha ;-;

You're about to miss Dr. Crusher for a whole season.

This is fucking disgusting. She's ugly as shit and has a sloppy fat ass. Who the fuck made this and why the fuck would anyone want to watch this?

Yes, I'm mad

better Crusher ass

Stop complaining. Dr. Crusher's ass is on display in the first part of that scene

Recently rewatched S1 as well.
I don't get the hate it gets. Sure it starts off horribly but the majority of episodes is still good.

>Troi
wat episode is this too?

I think it's Man of the People.

Fuck man I didn't realize this show was loaded with all of this TnA.
I guess the Trekkies won.

Honestly it's far from "loaded." It just seems that way because every time Crusher is on screen without that lab coat on you can't help but notice the amazing shape of her body.

someone who's good with After Effects should alter this so it looks like they're scissoring each other.

gimmie more butt tastic episode famo.

If only there was more

We were never together in the first place nigger

You clearly have never seen TOS

We've had Klingon tits, that's about it.

>Who the fuck made this and why the fuck would anyone want to watch this

The ansdwer to this question as with all sexually awkward trek questions is Gene Rodenberry, who was a fucking deviant

Friendly reminder Troi was originally supposed to have four breasts and be an oversexed cougar AKA her mom

>crushers cameltoe

okay like milk then

who cares about a ship blowing up 100 years before the main canon?

>It’s a Bajoran episode

Why is jeffery combs so small

When will STD try a "crossover with old Enterprise crew" episode and how fucking terrible will it be?

STD takes place in an alternate universe :^)

>chekov
>combs before ds9
>jf sebastian/eb
>homn
>barclay
huh b5 really dun deed it

What if the STD nerds slip into the TOS continuity somehow???

This I actually really want to happen.

They should jump to the TOS dimension and have all the old lights and whistles technology to explain how the fuck Discovery is a prequel.

I don't even want to hear the names of any main TOS characters ofcourse but I'd love to see a cheesy fan service episode.

>USS ENTERPRISE THIS IS NOMAD

wat do?

*enters the thread*

Frakeswear

Did he get rid of all the human telepaths? If so, what did he do with them?

Pedos aren't allowed in /trek/.

>if you don't find the elderly aarp members attractive you're a pedo

I'm watching the episode of DS9 with Quark's mom. What the fuck were they thinking with this episode? The most uncomfortable I've been while watching anything recently is when Rom practically begs his mom to strip down.

Is there literally anything in Star Trek lore that says this would not be possible

>implying you wouldn't

None

Was it rape?

She looks like this trans comedian I know

Good to know.

there is more than one. it's just ferengi culture dude you will learn to appreciate Quark episodes. except don't watch profit and lace

Oh I love Quark; he's my favorite character of the main ensemble. There were just parts of that episode in which there was a weird oedipal tone that was made worse because Rom sounds sort of retarded sometimes.

Not liking based moooooooooogie

>It's a Dax episode

i don't think it's oedipal i think ferengi culture is similar to islam in some ways except instead of being fully clothed they are completely nude. They do share the same idea of preventing women from traveling and leaving the home and basically giving them no rights

Oh yeah, of course. It was just a bit weird for me, is all.

maybe you have an oedipus complex

youtube.com/watch?v=6lXLtTxsJ70
Is this the pinnacle of Star Trek's influence on the world?

Reminder that NONE of them did anything wrong

Dukat should have killed every last Bajoran

Which was a more pathetic attempt at creating new villains, early Ferengi, or Kazons?

Discovery has the superior butt.

Kazon looked fucking stupid

Every last one?

Does anyone else think it would be fun to learn how to play Tongo (if rules exist)? It looks like it could be an actual game

Yes. Their fucking earrings and their stupid wrinkled noses. Dukat should have turned their world into a graveyard the likes of which the galaxy has never seen

What is the most despicable race in all of Star Trek universe?
To me, the Romulans are scum.

Bajorans, Cardassians, or Romulans. Founders are also cunts.

probably the Orions

At least the Ferengi were something new.

>stupid wrinkled noses
At least you can't eat soup with their skulls.

>68
God damn, she's that old now?
GILF

early Ferengi by far - take the Season One finale "The Neutral Zone" where they're approaching the border and there's signs of battle, so Riker instantly asks if it's Ferengi? Really weird how they worked that one out.

Vulcans by a long shot

Romulans did nothing wrong.

Yes, 68.
youtube.com/watch?v=daAU6cNu7Qk

I used to like humans, but then Discovery happened.

no tribble?

.t Alien

You forgot to turn off the safety protocols.

Same here. I've introduced my friends to the show recently and season 1 is more funny than bad. There are some lulls that get pretty boring.