JUSTICE LEAGUE: Joss Whedon Sparks Fan Outrage After Liking Several Tweets Attacking Film's Villain

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DaveePena/status/931028787008901120
youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based whedon, sabotaging this shit for the mahvel bois

MADMAN. BASED WHEDON DOES IT AGAIN

Are there any white DC fans?

>Verified

He's still trying to get back in the SJW crowd.

>Sheraz Farooqi
damn, the DCpajeet meme was actually real.

NO. They all smartly jumped ship before JUSTice League bombed.

Good, get the soyboy King outta DChad Central. Dyel fag doesn’t fit in there anyway. Look at the critics thrashing these films, they all look like Joss with glasses. DC films are NOT for bugmen.

I thought Whedon quit twitter after AoU?

>time of mourning

Damn Whedon really is /ourguy/.

He's an alpha rapist tho

It's dead bury it is what Whedon said to Zack ;)

ka-LEL

These cucks can never fully quit, how will they virtue signal and show what good people they are?

>Whedon simultaneously triggering a jihad AND a chimpout among DC's subhuman fanbase

How does he do it.

>purple haired tumblr art VERIFIED profile
>Whedon liked something she wrote
Wow boys really makes you think. He probably didn't even read the tweet, just saw girl SJW tweeting about the movie and immediately liked it.

Who knows, he just has a talent for shitting up movies and being disliked.

t. DCEU fan.

>Saying this, I'm glad he changed the Superman plot. Evil Superman is not cool outside the occasional comic Elseworld.

this man is too intelligent for me to understand

no.

which really explains everything. muzzies and pajeets aren't usu allowed to watch western films while growing up. when they become big boys they can watch whatever they want. pajeets and muzzies have no reference point for western cinema or tv, so the first things they watch is capeshit. so all capeshit to them is amazing even when its shit like dc, because they havent been exposed to actionKINO like die hard, aliens, predator, etc.

>verified twitter account
>purple hair
>egotistical twitter handle
>drawn profile pic
>gives her opinion about comics book
What weight are we looking at here ?
I d say 90 kilo for a mere 1m60

wow. Whedon really is all about camp Marvel

when we doubted him after Ultron, we forced him to leave. but in his darkest hour, after being approached by DC, he took the job and sabotaged it from the inside. and now this... like.

Joss Whedon is OUR GUY.

How dare the "like" things he agrees with?

This...explains quite a bit.

>tfw he did it all to re-earn the Mouse's favor so he can direct Avengers 5 or something

>Whedon was responsible for Flash faceplanting on WW's "cleavage"
literally /our guy/

I wanted to see the evil Superman arc. It would have been a great ending to the film to have him brought back to his proper self by his friends and save the day, a great capstone on the arc Snyder seemed to be going for with him bringing hope into a grim, cynical, hopeless world.

Really hope there's a Director's Cut at some point.

WHEDON MAKING ANIME REAL ONE FACE ON A CHEST AT A TIME

He also seems to be a pettanko connoisseur

that actually does explain everything. they've only seen bollywood and turkish movies up until now, of course DCshit will look like masterpieces to them.

Damn what a bunch of spergs. All he did was like a post. People do that all the time and is not always because they "like" something. That shit can be useful as a bookmark to go back and find something you wanted to talk about later. These people are REEEEEEEing over the dumbest shit and then making whatever they want up. I hate Joss but this is really stupid

Why exactly do so many hispanics love DC?

Marvel execs paid him a cool couple million to trash the movie.

Spics are dumbfucks that love anything that's shiny.

t. a Latin American living in spicland

>SHERAZ FAROOQI

Christ so this DC pajeet meme is the truth after all...

Whedon was /ourguy/ all along. We did it Marvelbros! DC is out of business!

Not yet my brother, we still have to wait for agent Bendis to take care of that pesky comic division.

So what series is Bendis picking up? Tom King already shat all over Batman and Mr. Miracle.

Everything is pointing to the main Superman ongoing also he's getting work in the movies and tv divisions.

Malekith was a bad villain? Aside from the generic quality of the actor, he had an ultimate purpose, a true Dark Elf goal. Not just some random turbo-cunt who just likes causing problems (usually for money/power) as with most every other Marvel villain.

Superman? As in, the man of steel? That Superman?

>they hired a saboteur for their flagship film
How fucking dumb can WB get?

THE STATE OF DC FANS

twitter.com/DaveePena/status/931028787008901120

Yeah, Superman, you know, the man of tomorrow, the last son of Krypton, Superman.

>DC fans vs Joss Whedon
Battle of the Bugmen

>numale

Superman? The Golden Boy of Metropolis? What about him?

Superman is very popular in Mexico actually.

there was no evil superman plot you fucking retards. No director, producer, actor or anyone in fucking production even hinted at it. Do you slop up every fucking fan made rumor in the mill as fact?

Zack pls.

>Philippines

Im sorry

>DC Fans
Not even once.

Joss was marvel's inside man all along.

Look at the train wreck he brought with him.

Running it over budget with reshoots.
Reshoots that ruined the film.
Gets himself outed as a creeper, fucking his actresses.
Doesn't promote the film.
Trashes it after the fact.

in 2 years time after shit has quietend down he'll be given a star wars film to write and direct.
Hell, Disney probably even killed Zack's daughter just like they did Carrie Fisher.

Why would they kill Carrie Fisher?

celebrities (esp comedians/funny doods) retweet/like mean tweets/hate tweets all the time. its their passive aggressive way of saying the person they are retweeting is a moron.

spics and pajeets don't understand sarcasm.

They had 2 films insured against her death and she was vocally trashing the company disliking her being a fat drug addict.

hello, I'm only a DC fan since I haven't watched any Marvel movies or read their comics. I only own 1 Batman comic, so you see I'm a super die hard fan

Which Batman comic?

celebrities (esp comedians/funny doods) retweet/like mean tweets/hate tweets all the time. its their passive aggressive way of saying the person they are retweeting is a moron.

spics and pajeets don't understand sarcasm.

>time of mourning
jesus fucking christ how long can someone mourn?

>Sparks Fan Outrage

Name 5 fans who are actually outraged. You guys are so fucking pathetic. You spam Sup Forums for months about kino and how it's the end of all movies when JL comes out. You worship a hack who's personal life is irrelevant to how shitty of a director he is. The movie comes out and gets bad reviews just like everyone told you it would. Now you want to attack the guy brought in to clean up the mess. WB wasn't happy with Snyder's cut. If they were they wouldn't need Joss to do reshoots. Stop fucking trying to blame everyone else for backing a loser. Maybe get a real hobby and a life so you won't stake your entire existence on whether a fucking toy commercial does well.

What insurance company was so retarded as to insure Carrie Fisher?

>How many buzzwords can I fit in one post

Hispanic burger here

I dont know why the others do, but I personally like DC more for the lore and abilities. Its just a more fun universe for me to immerse myself in. shame the movies suck, but the animated ones are generally good

how should I know? I don't even know where it is.

>d say 90 kilo for a mere 1m60
You can't be far off judging by the pictures of her.

It's not like it was Whedon's idea to write Steppenwolf in.

He's venting after having to work with such a pathetic villain.

Yea but normally they retweet insults to gain pity and sic their fans on whoever insulted them. That doesn't really work here. This is his way of distancing himself from the project, like saying "This isn't my mess, I don't like it either".

you have to go back

cause Dragon Ball

I'm going back to your mothers house, don't come out of the basement and interrupt me user.

HOW COULD YOU LIKE THAT TWEET, HE WAS IN MOURNING

Wtf I love Whedon now

I know, we ordered mexican food like half an hour ago, hurry

Pay high enough premiums, and you can get almost anything insured.

All things aside, yeah that's a pretty shitty thing to do, considering the work that went in to the film.

Literally, why does this board hate Whedon? Cucks his wife, shits on shit films, makes billions , played feminists for over 2 decades, then cucks Zack "Manlet" Snyder in his own film.

Is it because many of you here don't know what an actual chad is?

She ordered an extra long and fat burrito, with alot of sour cream. Its on its way.

>Sheraz Farooqi

Yes explain tv, guys like Whedon, Nolan and Del taco seem to be natural chads but you hate them

While tryhards like Snyder are absolutely JUST.

And the blame shifting begins.
>This movie was all Zack's vision, Whedon is just providing some finishing touches and the story is completely intact
>Initial reviews are poor
>FUCKING WHEDON DESTROYED ZACK'S PERFECT MOVIE REEEEEEE

Will this be the movie that finally dismantles the DCEU?

>keep calling Marvel fans pajeets
>turns out the DC fans are the poo in loo mongrels all along

B-but Aquakino is coming next year user! It's gonna be hueg! Aquaman is like Thor only cooler and tougher and he drinks more and has tattoos!

It'll still make 800million so they'll still keep shitting them out, especially when the poor reception of the movies allows them to exploit DCucks with their 'just double dip on the REAL directors cut version of the film kids' marketing.

I wonder where ol' Sheraz Punjabi found out about Joss's tweets?

Because he's a fucking fedora.

Nearly every review refers to the editing and shifts in tone, reshoots, as jarring and a mess.

he's pretty buff for a male feminist... or was he just pretending while slaying actress pussy left and right?

youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g

It's a shoop after the cheating allegations came out.

Please tell me I just got trolled. Please.

I'd say good for you Whedon if he was just trashing his own film because of studio control. But to sabotage something you took responsibility for -- pretty fucked up

>clicking a like button is now trashing your own work

jesus christ grow up

Except him doing this makes it look like he didn't care whether the film was good or not. He was content with making something passable, i.e. not trashing his own work but trashing what Snyder had already started

The correct answer would be "Killing Joke". Dark Knight Returns is too long for the "die hard" DC fan.

Reminder that Justice League is Whedon's movie. He (pointlessly) reshot so many scenes and changed enough of the story that it is all on him. He had the power to push it back to change it more and he did not, ostensibly because he thought it was good enough as it was. This is him just trying to distance himself from the project.

And I'm not even a Snyderfag, his other movies fucking suck, but JL is all on Whedon.

ever noticed that none of those big mainstream franchises nowdays have white fans?
Simpsons is only still huge in south america, the Indians love, and I mean LOVE, spider-man, iron man is bigger then rice in china, fast and the furious is probably the biggest franchise in every country aside from USA and Europe ...

remember batman's nightmare?
Flash travel through time telling bruce lois is the key?

Nah, I have trust in the Aquaman movie, that someone decided to cast Dolph Lundgren in a 200 million Dollar movie in a big role alone is enough for me to watch this.

Wait, Dolph is in it? Who is he?

Didn't they used a first draft of the Avengers movie that Whedon wrote but didn't used in the first Avengers movie because it was so horrible?