What are Sup Forumss thoughts on The Eric Andre Show?

What are Sup Forumss thoughts on The Eric Andre Show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4GL2_AVFHU
youtube.com/watch?v=6kQiCyIgcaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny.

Thats cool, I think its funnier too.
Although I think Hannibal is easily the funniest part. Show won't be the same without him

Great shit but physically painful to bingewatch. Also I really hope they are through with it, season 4 displayed a pretty blatant dry well of ideas with the godawful pizzaball sketch and when they were still milking ranch it up.

Andre could probably do some next level shit as a writer or director, he can channel Lynch pretty well. Hannibal's stand up is really all he seems to have going for him unfortunately, as funny as the dude is he's kind of a one note performer. Whatever agent shoehorned him into that comedy central talk show should be fired

Good gimmick poor execution

I watch the jack black interview like once a month always cracks me up.

The first season or two was pretty fun, especially in a Tim and Eric drought. Unfortunately he hasn't been funny since he decided to take a political turn. Using his show to shit on Stacy Dash, Alex Jones, and pivot for abortion... great comedy. (And I'm a pro-choice liberal) I'll pass on him now.

Sometimes funny but always feels like a lot of the jokes fall short. Kinda like YouTube poop if it was made by a 30 year old jewish guy

youtube.com/watch?v=F4GL2_AVFHU

you've let Sup Forums cloud your brain

Got tired real quick

1. rick and morty
2. eric andre

I don't like how the definition of deadpan changed from "purposefully appearing as stupid, but with a funny subtext" (Norm MacDonald, arrested development) to somethingbthat's just "LOL! Le quirky and random and unexpected xDDD" (eric andre show, community).

I mean yeah, trends change, for example Beavis and Butthead were dumb as fuck, but the jokes worked. They tried to revive it on MTV a couple of years back (this time the "critique" parts weren't just music videos but also of reality TV like Jersey Shore, 16 and pregnant, etc) and the revival sort of died after 1 season cos the real-life characters were just as dumb as beavis/butthead, in some cases dumber.

ripoff of the tom green show

YOU'RE BROWSING Sup Forums THE WORST BOARD ON Sup Forums!

Street skits are classic but the studio stuff is hit or miss. Eric isnt that funny when hes verbally riffing compared to when hes fucking with random in the steeet.

glad it got canned

It was great for Season 2 and 3 but by 4 you can tell they've run out of ideas. He should probably end it now and do something new

youtube.com/watch?v=6kQiCyIgcaU
stuff like this is funny
shock humour isn't

the only "awkward comedy" show on adult swim worth watching.

Now that's just not true, Sup Forums is way worse

Funny, I'm the opposite. I hate the street skits, but like the studio stuff.