Anyone in Melbourne?

Anyone in Melbourne?
Wanna meetup and see Close Encounters at the astor theatre tomorrow?

No, this movie was dull af.

lol no faggot
get some real friends
this is just sad

>begging for friends on Sup Forums
and I thought this board could sink no lower
pathetic.

>he said while staying home and complaining about a capeshit movie

I’ll see you there user! I’ll wear a big fluffy Bane coat. You already no the secret password ;)

insult me all you like but you just asked me to come with you to the movies
I don't even know you dude
turen off your PC and go outside for fuck sake

>new

>meeting people and doing things is so overrated

I took my kid to see this a few months ago, it was KINO of the third kind!

>I don't even know you dude
So what?

Walkcunt on suicide watch

>tfw want to go to sexpo

Ashes next week boys

I would if I lived near you, user.

Why ask people you know in real life when they might not have the same interests? Why ask people in real life when they might be occupied at that time?

Also, what if OP is a loser with no friends ? How does he make friends exactly? By doing something like this, yes? I swear you normies circular lying pieces of shit.

Fuck these faggots. Just go watch it by yourself user. I go by myself lots of time. More than often i don't give a fuck about other people around me and even if it gets awkward the experience beats the regret really.

Yeah alright. I'll be in the brown suede jacket with the hunting cap

Going to drop by with the GF, dude. See you there.

This.

I'll hang out there in some form of clothes for sure. Look out for me. Actually been wanting to watch this again for ages.

I'm in Melbourne. Stay away from me weirdo. Steven Spielberg isn't that interesting. I'll be watching some kinos from my own collection tomorrow.

I would if I were in your area. Here in America it was out 2 months ago. I saw it and it was amazing to finally get the chance to see it on a big screen. It's worth every penny when you see that mothership scene at the end. It's as close to actually seeing an alien ship you'll ever get.

Some of you are okay. Don't go to see Close Encounters at the Astor theatre tomorrow.

Yeah I'll be there mate. Pic related, it's me.

If you see me there just come up and drop your favourite Sup Forums meme so I know it's you

australians are such annoying special snowflakes. more irrelevant than canada

I saw it at the theaters a few years ago at a classic film festival, and it's definitely one of those movies you have to see on the big screen at least once.

No thanks. I already watched Stranger Things, and im not interested in the inferior version.

only if you give me a close encounter mate