youtu.be/rGAFJMmavHY?t=37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>get me Dwayne Johnson, but better
Fix that one for you

>gets you someone better

>give me The Rock but without the acting talent of a literal rock

Ftfy

>excited to see bautista's growth as an actor
>thought he'd get a fair amount of screentime after having a short film dedicated to this character
>dies in the first ten minutes

At this point it has to be Dwayne himself posting all these Batista threads, right?

>Get me Dwayne Johnson but an actor

>Can you get me the most Russian looking non-Russian guy you can find?
>Say no more, famm...

>get me Dwayne Johnson, but actually talented

How would the opening scene have played out if they did use The Rock instead?

It would have ruined the entire movie.

the movie did a good enough job at that as it went on

It's part of his cheat day routine.

Dwayne Johnson is too good looking for the role. He'd shine whichever room you put him in. They needed a more rugged and low-profile face to play a skinjob who's been hiding his entire life.

you shut your dirty mouth

>get a big guy that actually is a great actor as well
fixed that for you

Why the fuck does Batista look so old. He can't be THAT old.

How much of a toll do you think the roids have taken on his heart? do you give him another decade minimum...

He's in his 50s

>youtu.be/rGAFJMmavHY?t=37
he's wearing makeup

big dave living in his head rent free

litty as piss

>get me the only wrestler in the world who can act

Dwayne you need to stop.

hard to say, guys like billy graham lived off roids and he's still kicking in his 70s

>wrestling is literally just muscular men acting

the promotional clip was very cliched, gladly his part in the film was not as much

>I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Samoa. I was schooled in Anoaʻi wrestling. I was an eight time WWF/WWE Champion. They take a movie “Blade Runner 2049.” They have a 6-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Samoa. He doesn’t speak Samoan. He has never smelled what I was cooking. They make him Sapper Morton. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

it's triple h seething

what is he even talking about?

it's the Steven Seagal quote about casting Tom Cruise in Last Samurai

Batista > The Rock

kek, haven´t heard that one before. I guess it´s my fault for not clicking on those "scenes that women will never understand" threads.
also if anybody aside form Tom Cruise should have gotten the role it should have been Keanu Reeves

>also if anybody aside form Tom Cruise should have gotten the role it should have been Keanu Reeves
What Seagal failed to realize is that Tom's character is not the last samurai, and the last samurai is referring to plural samurai warriors.

I hate Reck the Dwyane Jennzen, no idea how he every managed to get famous and successful.