Women look bad without any makeu-

>Women look bad without any makeu-

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Ba3qEtJF8eQ/?hl=en&taken-by=alexandradaddario
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

actually cute girls are still cute
ugly girls just get a stupid big 3 point boost

natural beauty is best. good job being brainwashed by the makeup industry, idiots.

I'm so far gone that i find the way womans eyes look naturally to be disgusting

the jews have ruined me

So that app assumes no one has real eyelashes?

You're young. It's not too late to train yourself to see past the deception and lies.

they all pencil them in to a degree

We have a winner!

Pretty much. It's also tied to the quality of the image you use since it obviously can't show blemishes and wrinkles if they're not visible due to crap quality or if they're small enough to be completely concealed by make up. It isn't magic after all.
So you end up with stuff like that doesn't even come close to showing her without make up.
All in all it's only a good estimate, if you use a proper picture.

She looks 13 years old and I like it

>Amber eyes...

Me brian no has blud left

This app assumes that all girls have horrible complexion. Which is not true. I've seen Ana dear weapons with minimal makeup and she looks gorgeous. She has nice skin.

>left
would fuck

So what, she was putting makeup on her chest? It's like the app removed her makeup but then aged up her torso by 30 years.

>the absolute rectal Ragnarok over this app
It's anudda Hollywood blacklist!

lol

>all this rage because of an app that shows you what someone might look like without makeup on
And women wonder why we think they're irrational and crazy.

One article by an annoyed person doesn't equal an "absolute rectal Ragnarok". If you think it does, you're the one having the Ragnarok.

sup roastie

Oh wow, two annoyed people.

Most women do fuck with their eyebrow definition even when they're not full-blown pencil-jobs. It's a bit odd on Daddario because she has naturally dark eyebrows and lashes. So the filter has over-plucked those areas. There are enough pix of her fucking around at home to show her in natty mode with perfectly fine brows and lashes.

She does cake it on way too thick for red carpet appearances though.

Chimpanzees have amber eyes. Do they give you a boner?

>So what, she was putting makeup on her chest?
You do know that foundation is not restricted to facial application right?

This is the shit that has me thinking the modern style of make up is purpose-set to make all women look as samey as possible,
so they can sell that "age equalizing" look to older scrubs, while clearly younger women like this should be using far less than they do.
It's why you see them plastering that shit at the same thickness on tweens. So everyone creates an association between "cakeup" and youth.
That carefully created cultural association is then packaged and sold to old hags, maintaining the market demographic longer.
From 12 to 70 and beyond. (It even looks Tranny-ish to be honest, so they're selling the "look" to dudes too)

Basically young women are being conned into looking worse (and fucking up their skin) so older women can ride on
their cultural/sexual market value coat tails and keep a clawhold in the dating market, rather than find a way to age gracefully.
And find other metrics to display their value (like a successfully raised family).

Bitches be acting like Rorschach from watchmen

You're only lying to yourself here.
So, business as usual in roastie town.

Curious:

If you took the image on the right and ran it through the app, how well would it match up with the image on the left?

Looks mean literally nothing.

Race is much more important.

Doesn't match up at all, it's like it gave her skin pimples an shrunk the eyes and shaved off her eyebrows on purpose. The original without make up doesn't look like this.

Her skin looks nice in that picture though

They don't you virgin, I always call them out that they are autistic as fuck for using makeup

There's clearly a lighting change in her no makeup picture, you can see the background is much more well lit

okay, so

here we go, for future reference

^
Pretty close, in fact I think the APP is being generous, she is ugly as fuck in reality. The app literally hid her ugly as fuck mosquito bites.

Surprisingly accurate.

Newsflash user, the app doesn't actually KNOW what that particular woman looks like without make up. It's an approximation.

The accuracy of the image is insignificant in my opinion, the rectal Ragnarok from Tumblr feminists and Twitter white knights is the amusing thing here.

>accurate
>put in wrinkles that aren't there
>delete eyebrows
>make eyes smaller
>"accurate"

she has perfect facial structure and no eye bags. It's hard to make that look bad.

You fucked the proportions up, the right is like twice as wide as her actual face

hey look a new meme to help convince turbo virgins they arent actually missing out on anything by having no meaningful romantic connections in their lives. pretty sad desu

>the app doesn't actually KNOW what that particular woman looks like without make up

Yet Sup Forums had touted it as the ultimate revealer of What Women Really Look Like Without MakeUp

Fixing those huge caterpillars for eyebrows would have more impact than that fucking makeup.

>put in wrinkles that aren't there
I don't see any in that comparison
>delete eyebrows
She clearly did her eyebrows darkened
>make eyes smaller
Her eyes are the same size as the makeup photo, they're just lit different and at a different angle in the no makeup photo

Its not perfect but it is surprisingly effective at getting an approximation

Sup roastie

>meaningful connection with women

Bretty close.
Less eyebrows and lashes on the app but the original has more obvious eyebags paler skin.

Kinda balances it out.

The app works best with properly illuminated high res images.

back to tumblr nu-male

dairy remember..

men are naturally beautiful.
>no homo..

the male lion has the mane, the male bird has the colors, the male deer has the antlers. in almost all of nature, the male has the superior everything, and the females are boring and plain.

these traits are inborn to help attract mates and defend offspring. but as humans, girls are worthless, non contributing, parasitic, selfish, vapid, attention craving whores. so they do everything to try and shift the attention to themselves and further demand that they are the sole gatekeeper as to who gets to have sex with them, because they have literally no power in this world other than allowing or denying the use of their holes.

>You're totally missing out on so much I just have to convince you about it

Good deals sell themselves buddy

>I don't see any
Look at the foreahead
>She clearly did her eyebrows darkened
Not really, the original the eyebrows are much darker and more defined than through the filter. The original are black, the filter's are reddish brown
>Her eyes are the same size as the makeup photo
And look remarkably smaller than the no makeup photo

All women use mascara, even if they are late to work they'll put it on. In magazine photoshoots they use fake lashes very often

>And look remarkably smaller than the no makeup photo

Yes because of the different angle and expression fuckwit. Of course the app can't guess what your eyes look like when you open them wider

Why does the app make the skin look like it's full of pimples when the original isn't?

What did she mean by this?

It emphasises any blotches or spots

The app treats everything as having makeup. It's only a filter, not a magical spell to reveal all.

cant wait for her to kick da joos out of the us

It assumes any outlier colors are being covered up with makeup, then it emphasizes them more. It's not 100% accurate with blemishes or freckles; tends to overdue it. That photo wasn't the highest quality as it is, so it's most likely that was her natural freckled chest, but the app assumes they are being covered up with makeup becaue they stand out against the average skin tone.

>Yes because of the different angle and expression

She has the exact same angle and expression in and I don't notice the huge difference between eyes as between the app and the original. Also, in the original she has lashes which the app has deleted away too.

Truly to pure for this world.

Aryan goddess Taylor wins again.

Jokes on you, I'm missing out either way, so at least I'll feel better.

instagram.com/p/Ba3qEtJF8eQ/?hl=en&taken-by=alexandradaddario

Das rite

But the end result isn't accurate at all.

She did a really good job with her foundation/lighting in the makeup pic. The app wasn't able to find any reason to assume her skin was a different color.

wasn't this app made to help identify kidnapped forced sex workers for liam neeson by some russian fan?

how can anyone get mad that there's a short fad where people are going to laugh at ugly celebs for such a noble cause.

It's the same few spergs who keep posting this shit and replying with t. roastie no matter what you say to them.

what happens if you use a no-makeup pic in the app?

someone do best girl.

Has anyone ever had conversations with others about makeup? Throughout high school I remember people asking the usual "do you think that chick is hot?" Question and just replying that I prefer no makeup. This was more often than not met with either hostility or riticule. My question is why? Even if we could agree a femanon was a Qt without makeup, they would still prefer her wearing it.

>THE APP ISN'T 100% PERFECT LOOK IT MADE A MINOR MISTAKE THEREFORE IT'S ALL BULLSHIT
How to identify roasties and bugmen ITT

>So many without eyelashes
This was made for asians, wasn't it?

>bleach eyebrow and lashes invisible
>add in spots
>desaturate lips

This isn't a natural look app, this is an "uglyfy makeup" app.

>bugmen
Hey that's /m/'s word!

>File: 15107757347271.png (1.14 MB, 1200x600)
>1.14 MB
she has eyelashes in the after pic.

>naked face
>talk to me so i can acuse you of rape
>****ing
fucking kikes

what about this fella. is he wearing make-up?

lotrbluray.jpg

Anyone done Anya yet?

>muh shield is broken

giv aryan gf

t.Roastie

someone do my wife please

>She has the exact same angle and expression

Not even close

is shoko safe?

i wish she had some ass

ayyy

In jest.
And the reaction from "news" blogs has resulted in it being pushed further.
It's jsut a bit of a laff m8

her face is wider in th third pic, fix it

Looks like forsaken from wow

The creator of this app thinks lashes are naturally invisible.

Mascara yes, fake lashes? You don't know what you're talking about. That shit takes hours especially as someone without a makeup team following you around.

>swifties still using airbrushed pictures to make them feel better