“Superman is the freaking the biggest superhero on the planet. He’s the father of every superhero...

>“Superman is the freaking the biggest superhero on the planet. He’s the father of every superhero. [Deborah and I] were just talking about this – I’m like, really? Thor? Thor has a movie? *laughs* Really? I mean, come on. And there’s no Superman movie? This is, like, the world’s out of balance. It’s like, we’ve lost our minds here, people, come on.
What did he mean by this?

he meant stop watching super hero movies you little faggot

Sup Forums here, the first Superhero was Mandrake the Magician, published 1934. Superman was the first successful/popular one.

Nobody gives a shit about your stupid picture books pussy.

>Nobody gives a shit about your stupid picture books pussy.

>And there’s no Superman movie?
what the fuck? is this guy stupid?

That's Zack Snyder. It's probably a quote from before they released MoS. Like a promo thing.

You wot mate?
Ill bash yer fookin gabbah I I swear on me mum
The Shadow was published in 1931
He was a marketing juggernaut in his day equal to the saturation batman and wolverine have today
>twice a month magazine
>monthly comic
>weekly radio show
>weekly newspaper strip
>serials and films

>mfw what they've done to him in the newest comic

life is suffering

The batman/shadow or the second or third attempt to reboot a series?

that's fucking wrong.

the one where he kills these two school shooters and tells them that they don't really know what suffering is because of their privilege. Newest series I believe.

The Shadow: Leviathan
Spurrier

the shadow is based as fuck

>yknow what'll really make this noir hero look cool? standing in the middle of a full-lit highschool hallway
even disregarding the ham-handed message, who could possibly think this is a good idea in a fucking visual medium?

pretty much what Sup Forums said.

"What the fuck is The Shadow doing in the middle of a school shooting in progress in the middle of the day in a suburban highschool?

Most Shadow comics don't really depict him how he works best

it's baffling, it's not like the basics of what makes the character work are complex at all

is this supposed to be the columbine shooters? because they shot up the school because they thought they were invincible

Jesus that is awful

>He’s the father of every superhero.
And Snyder is the father of a corpse. Maybe he shouldn't be opening his mouth.

someone photoshop in gangsters and change 'deposed kings' to KANGZ

okay fine but there's been several superman movies

We create our own demons.

So what would they write about the Boston marathon bomber?

What even is that?

VERY cool

At-AST

It's the God of Thunder attacking a horde of risen Asgardian zombies.

>mfw snyder could have made a decent thor movie if he wasn't such a dcuck

He probably almost died laughing inside in his body how will he fuck up everything when he gets the power.

Inferiority complex in its truest form, the farm boy is nothing without the sun, leave our God and Lord of Thunder be!!!!

Just like how your daughter lost her mind when she blew it out of her skull.