Let's finally decide once and for all: is Affleck /ourguy/?

Let's finally decide once and for all: is Affleck /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NMq6xDHBKwQ
youtu.be/OLvCQ-PrOIU
youtube.com/watch?v=BLRMwiNtmn4
pastebin.com/VVE10FZm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephaly
reddit.com/r/AccidentalRenaissance/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>araboo
>likes rape

he is /swedensguy/

Why’d they cut out Gadots smiling face

what was the joke?

>People didn't see the interview where Affleck talked about donating money to help woman and those sexually abused
>Let's just paint him in a bad light
YOU ARE NOT GONNA BRING AFFLECK DOWN TOO HOLLYWOOD! YOU ARE NOT

Based ben youtu.be/NMq6xDHBKwQ

>like a renaissance painting

what a howling faggot, do people think saying something like this actually makes them sound smart?

That's pretty funny

You're retarded. It really does look like a renaissance painting with the reactions. Stop being a pleb.

youtu.be/OLvCQ-PrOIU

Absolutely he is

youtube.com/watch?v=BLRMwiNtmn4

They asked how another woman in the Justice League would affect the team's dynamic. Affleck replied, "You following the news at all?" and laughed. Extremely tame and a pretty good self-deprecating jab. Also Gadot laughed audibly. It's a total nothing story.

Affleck has a chance to go full Punished Mel and redeem himself from his former JUSTing.

ayy

he doesn't even mention what the joke was

I (((wonder)))

>pajeet narrator
Typical DC fanbase.

He's clearly sauced.

>Also Gadot laughed audibly. It's a total nothing story.

That only adds to the story for SJWs m8
The ones who hate her, I mean

>this is your brain on islam

because it doesn't fit their narrative.

i kinda really like that ben immediately knew who zatanna was.

He will do anything to get out of doing more of those films

go to bed zack, not everything is a painting.

Damn it Pajeet. Nobody wants to watch your damn YouTube videos.

>Also Gadot laughed audibly

why wouldn't she, biggest rapist in hollywood.

>That survivor gif meme where everyone is crying and guy is just laughing.

Time to update horror reaction faces.

They're Internet, Bin Afflicki is Sup Forums

I don't get it.

wat

yes
Ben Affleck>Casey Affleck

what? was there supposed to be a rape joke here?

He talks about fishnets and licks his lips like a pervert.

He's implying that, if a woman joined the Justice League, perhaps she'd be sexually harassed

Another awkward moment in the interview. Cyborg actor says he would like to see Zatanna in the DCEU, but Ezra Miller thinks he said "Katana" and remarks that it'd be scary with the sword around. Cyborg corrects him and says "Zatanna" and Affleck clarifies, "with the fishnets". Cyborg gets all cagey and awkward and goes, "it's not, well, duh-duh, I mean, ehyeah"

the rest of the cast are just like uh ha y-yeah because they don't know what he means neither do I

Cyborg and The Virgin Miller are the only ones who seem in opposition. Gadot laughs, Henry smirks, and Momoa looks like he could go either way

Affleck seems passive aggressive like my drunk dad coming home talking to my mom before he starts beating her. He's just looking for an excuse to do it.

they absolutely do know what hes talking about, its huge new for normies and impossible to not know about if your working in hollywood.

>/ourguy/

Users of this term can't form opinions worth heeding or questions worth answering, OP. Unless of course it's "should people like me be rounded up and euthanased?".

goddamn pajeet tricked me into watching that crap video

so it implies that another woman would affect the team dynamic by ... getting harassed by him? i dunno, as much as its clear what he is referring to, it's not clear what the actual scenario he's invoking is, so you kind of go augh, that's a bit edgy to mention that but i've got nothing to actually laugh or not laugh and frown at

Muslims know how to treat their women

oh wait i just realised her question is what would you get up to not how would it change the dynamic hahahahah he's implying he'd rape her. what a cad lol

Pretty ironic that they cut Gadot from the pic when they were saying that there aren't enough women on the JL, innit.

this fuckin cyborg guy is so earnest man he's always droning on with some shit like he's being interviewed on the real news

Affleck seems like a real man, he fucked up by getting hooked up with superhero/pop-culture again. Warner Bros clearly wants a Marvel-tier comfy diversity filled film machine to pump out shekels, and wants all the actors to be clean cut, unoffensive cardboard cut outs to maximize the audience. Too bad Ben's a muzzy lover, he seems like a cool guy to hang out with.

Gadot is the only one who laughs at the joke
and they took the picture of her laughing

>pick anyone to join the justice league

>a woman because its a woman

He is saying that women should be championed
But marvel pajeets, who do not speak English, are trying to spin it as a rape joke

of course

It's his big break
What a pity

Batman v Supergirl: Dawn of Rape

>nicest guy in the cast
>will probably be the one to never get his own movie

Fuck the joke, these fags shill so much for muh wimminz is cringey.

>all of them suggesting members for the Justice League
>"uh yeah we should all suggest women, because we have to now!"

So fucking painful. Just admit that you want Green Lantern in this, and most female superheroes are shite.

To be fair, he did land the shittiest role in the JL.

>immediately identifying a superhero by their sexiest attribute
Could Ben be /myguy/?

Hnngggggg

This.

Hey Cavill just wanted family

They mentioned Green Lantern.

A female Green Lantern.

yeah he's very drunk. i guess rehab did wonders for him.

,>Implying they would make her look comic book accurate in this day and age.

You could've probably gotten away with it in 2007, but not in 2017.

When the only woman in your group is a goblin, you're gonna suggest getting more bitches

>WOMYN WOMYN WOMYN WOMYN
What a shitshow lol

if sjw's saw this video they would claim this was rape

>Wanting two kryptonians on one team.

There would be no need for a Justice League at that point.

Is Gadot just shy or worried about her English? Notice she doesn't talk much

an article came out about a roommate who gadot shamed and tried to force her to apologize to her rapist because the rapist was gadot's friend

pastebin.com/VVE10FZm

>fishnets
But black cannary is also with this

Israeli women are more traditional and know how to keep their mouths shut.

way to butcher the joke. she asked "what they would get up to if supergirl or some other woman joined the team?" and then he said "have you been following the news lately" implying she'd be raped, groped, or at the very least sexually harassed.

Ehh I'm gonna have to clarify that with the Israeli friends I have. Sounds like horseshit.

I feel like he needs to stretch this as much as possible, so whatever butt stuff he did to get the role. He's really trying to knock it out of the park.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD

What is this, a course in phrenology

>what they would get up to
It's such a dumb way to phrase that question in the first place. Like what the fuck does she think "they'd get up to"? Obviously they are going to fight bad guys.

She looked like she was trying to get a word in by coughing.

I honestly thought that was the point the video was being pointed out, that all five men were talking over the one woman who plays the female super hero to virtue signal how feminist they are about how they wished they had female super heroes in their movie.

>Implying thats not hilarious

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephaly

Jewish genetics

>Daddario as Zatanna

Which kike will make this happen?

He has always been /ourguy/

i never said it wasn't funny.

this

>MUH DYNAMIC
>MUH DIVERSITY
>MORE FEMALES MORE INCLUSION

It is but completely wrong time to make that joke. I swear he's trying to get fired

Because Gadot slept with Afleck to earn the role of Wonder Woman.
She likes the casting couch and hates that feminists are trying to shut it down.

that feel when you get to abandon this shit franchise.

Or at the very least like other women that climbed to the top, the value in how they got there probably diminishes the more women attempt to dismantle the system that put them there.

I love it when Ben Al Affleck savages thots

but how would batman sexually assault supergirl

>we could USE more womyn
someone stop this man

i don't know, maybe he'd make a kryptonite condom or something

Isn't affleck a mudslime? Also does henry cavill have a red poppy on his chest? The man is a pure manly man, one of the last good things to come out of the crumbling shithole that is the UK.

It's a Reddit meme. There's a sub called "AcidentalRenassiance" or something like that.
Just any photo where a bunch of people happen to fall into poses that are reminiscent of of those old tableaus.

Been years since I saw them, but I remember some being pretty fucking great.
If you could nail one for your wedding or another important event, it would be great
to have on your wall and not look like the usual cookie-cutter wedding-industry ass.

Holy fuckballs, I got it right:
reddit.com/r/AccidentalRenaissance/
(I in no way endorse modern reddt. visit at your own risk. AIDS is incurable)

it would never be the right time to make the joke, regardless of your personal opinion on the joke

this is just the worst time

kek

>We could (ab)USE more women
>Wait, what did you say?

>(I in no way endorse modern reddt. visit at your own risk. AIDS is incurable)

You still talk like a redditor

How would you know what a Redditor talks like?

>holy fuckballs