Can we talk about KimRon? How did you feel about it?

Can we talk about KimRon? How did you feel about it?

(Goddamn, they really kiss a LOT in season 4)

Other urls found in this thread:

kimpossible.wikia.com/wiki/Stop_Team_Go
rule34.paheal.net:81/post/view/2090293#search=Ron_Stoppable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was weird. but fulfilling. I like to think got married soon after the finale.

Kim needed a bigger cast of dudes that liked her, I like the idea of a female James Bond. Ron was better off with Yori, and should only be focused on every now and then.
He should mostly be used to make Kim look good, with a few 'nice guy' episodes like when he did the job on Christmas while Kim spent time with her family.

the show collapsed after the movie. they should have stopped on that sweet note. no romance story should go past the hook up and first kiss if its not going to continue to more serious dating and eventually sex. it just feels like, if you don't make it to the end you wont have a story.

>if its not going to continue to more serious dating
I mean it kind of did

hugs and kisses dont really mean much if the whole show made their first date they high note of his life.

I usually hate the best friend pairings but it was ok.

I hated it when they became a couple. It was forced and came out of no where. Kim just got out of relationship when they got together. Ron is just a rebound boyfriend.

It was pretty well done. I appreciate how it manage to have the two main characters in a relationship without ruining the show or doing any forced cheap drama.

There is no reason to hate it unless you are a butthurt Shegofag or Bonniefag.

>a scrawny lame dweeb beta loser would not be surrounded by pussy
But he is the most powerful being in the universe

I liked how they built up Ron through the seasons. Even in the earliest episode where Kim and Shego were under mind control, Ron was able to dodge their attacks and run away. And with the monkey powers they turned him into an elusive monkey fighting badass.

The thing about Kim was that she really didn't have that many friends or admirers. There was Ron, Wade, and Monique. And Rufus. She was pretty emotionally distant and awkward around normal people when not being an agent. Kind of helped balance her strengths since she had just as much trouble adapting to school life as Ron. Which shows why they stuck together and got along so well.

Not just this, I really hated Ron as a character. He was a comic relief guy that wasn't funny. He had no reason to be in the show.

Ron gets mad powerups by the end of the series user. And even before that, he's a master of Monkey-Fu too.

It's kinda reversed for Star vs. though

He was a selfinsert to every jew guy out there.
What do you think?

>Couldn't self insert as Ron
>Assblasted

you mean the relationship with the robot that was programmed to kill her?

Ron wasnt that bad. Most people cite his monkey training as him stepping up, but in the early episode where drakken uses the mind control chip on kim and shego he's able to dodge their attacks fairly easy. He was always skilled, its how he kept up despite being fearful.

>married
At their age? Are you retarded?

>Goddamn, they really kiss a LOT in season 4

Well yeah, they needed something for them to do since the creators never thought they would even get a season 4.

>(Goddamn, they really kiss a LOT in season 4)
Don't you remember being a teenager?
When you have a new girlfriend, during those first few months, you just can't keep your hands off each other.

It's a great feel

I thought it was cute, and I was happy to see the evolution of their relationship after several seasons, unlike other shows that end when the relationship starts, or depict the relationship on the rocks for cheap drama.

>He was a comic relief guy that wasn't funny. He had no reason to be in the show.

He was the only reason why the intended demo (children) watched the show

Fuck that. Kim Possible wasn't a romance story, which means romance in the background is acceptable. The world needs more power couples.

In fact, the season 4 came because of a petition made by Ron fans. iirc.

Best season tbqh senpai.

>Both of their names are too short to make a proper ship name

Doomed from the start.

I said soon

This was before that shit young'n

Kron!

Well technically they were both 18 at the finale so legally they could have if they wanted.

What?

y-y-yeah, hahaha totally, i totally know that feel bro hahaha

kids are dumb.

Will take WebM requests from KP, one of my favourite shows desu

Felt a bit forced in in the movie but ultimately I didn't mind it too much. Season 4 was still fun, just had a bit of a different dynamic but it didn't really take centre stage anyway outside of a few episodes

I did dislike his constant "muh nachos" shit.

Evil Ron against Team GO and Electronique

that. . . .some decent fight animation t.b.h famalam.

>Will take WebM requests from KP
Double date episode where Kim and Shego being aggressive

Got a timestamp in mind? Been a while since I've watched the show desu but I'll have a look

kimpossible.wikia.com/wiki/Stop_Team_Go

Episode 77
Gets zapped around 18:10
Starts fighting around 18:30

Not to mention how when he got turned evil he was actually a genuine threat and was able to build a death machine and flying machine. Ron had a scary amount of ability when he was willing to put effort in.

It just kinda sucks that we never got to see future versions of the duo after they fixed the future.

I like to Imagine Kim would've gone full perfect person with multiple doctorates and leading her own spy agency

An Ron would've probably skipped or dropped out of college and felt intimidated by Kim's success and disappear into the Tibetan mountains for a decade and come out full Iron fist tier

I liked it. Always imagined that Kim went on to be leader of that world spy organization while Ron was a stay at home dad. Also any villain who tries to threaten kim's family would get monkey powered pissed off dad.

>thinking kids don't recognize good writing when they see it
>not knowing that ATLA had some of the highest cartoon ratings ever for this very reason
you're funny user

I have no problem with it. It's definitely the 'safest' thing they could have gone with romance wise (I'm not talking Kigo here) but it still felt alright to me.

I like friendship developing into romance, even if that may be more fantasy than fiction.

IIRC it was actually a German syndication deal.
Mostly.

Thanks love
Bloody hell Ron's evil voice is a laugh. It sounds horribly awful

These good?

jog my memory

This should have been endgame, Ron/Bonnie were perfect together.

I will never understand Ron/Bonnie shippers.
I mean, shipping the "bad girl" can be fun, but she literally treated him like dirt nearly all the time.

It's the idea that she only did that because she wanted to fuck him but felt insecure since she was "too popular"

Self inserters that found Bonnie more attractive than Kim

Yeah, Bonnie's a super shallow golddigging bitch. That's why she worked so well with Senor Senior Junior

That type of thing can be endearing IMO, but only if the character in question is occasionally shown to be genuinely nice. She was not, period.

>found Bonnie more attractive than Kim
literally how

>ambiguously brown
>bigger, non-triangular breasts
>dat smirk

>the episode where they both took the truth serum
>Ron's inner thoughts were slick and charismatic As FUCK and everyone started to like him when he had confidence because he was a good person deep down

>Kim couldn't keep in her inner snark because she could not stifle her insecurities

Really made me think

This show could be surprisingly deep when you least expected it. Very unique for a comedy.

It was an Action show too, kind of had to be animated well enough for it to work

It was sort of creepy. I think humans have mental wiring in them that tells them whether someone should be breeding or not. And Ron's genes should be dead with him.

Plus women don't really work that way. Kim can't internalize Ron as her buddy for her whole life and then just flip a switch to baby making mode. It really just came across as happening because it's fiction.

As a mediocre dude who regularly tricks much better women into falling in love with him, I consider it an inspiration

I felt like Ron and Kim actually had some chemistry between them. Eventually Ron became somewhat important and less of a punching bag, but the thing is, Kim liked him long before that.

GOAT theme song

It was hot, I was like 12 at the time.

IT'S JUST YOU
DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE

Has anyone got any decent KP Wallpapers?

>People weren't mean to me in high school because I was a dweeb; they all wanted to fuck me but were insecure about their feelings

This is not a real thing. This is grade-A, textbook sperg thinking.

poppable

This. I also love they stood firm on keep the cople together.

it's rare to see couples in aniamtion, or anything really that Hook up and STAY hooked up throughout the show. A lot of untapped potential given there's enough trials and tribulations on keeping a relationship than constantly trying to break it.

>Ron's genes should be dead with him

I can not understand how someone who watched this show could think that. The man was a fucking force of nature. Heir of a mystical prophesy, can cook like a champion, and all around deeply talented individual.

There's not a single ship in Kim Possible that really makes sense when you think about it.
Except maybe Kim and Ron because of their history.

>And Ron's genes should be dead with him.
Yeah, the last thing the world needs is more super saiyans.

Man just the fucking concept of adult ron is scary.

I wish there was more evil ron.

That was my favorite episode of Kim Possible after the one where he goes to Ninja school.

I would have preferred they just stayed friends, to be honest.

I feel the same way about the Drakken Shego thing. That was not... bueno.

it doesnt need more kikes no

Didn't sensei said that Ron was going to get stronger with the past of time?

I can believe it. That kid is going to be literal super human when he's older.

>crossover with Total Spies never

But we got the Totally spies and Martin Mystery crossover

Alex was Martin true love

The best romances are from stories that aren't romance focused. This is a fact.

The series should have ended at the altar with a poignant message about the reality of marriage as she realizes her name is now Kim Stoppable

When I was a kid I was so happy when they kissed in So the Drama.

Drakken had both Kim and Shego completely under his control. What kinky shit do you think he made them do?

To this day I still hear people use it as their ringtone

this lol
>26 year old kissless virgin

This is because a story focused on romance must have drama in it's romance to function

A story not focused on romance can have a romance within it be drama-free

yyyeaahh.. I'm gonna need the full pic please

Anything from the embarrassment ninjas episode, Blush.

Kim in LBD

Some people found her more interesting than Kimmy Cub (and her dynamic with Ron more interesting)

Senor Senor Jr. and Shego was perfect

>and her dynamic with Ron
Calling him a loser and lusting after his temporary money?

I don't wanna get banned so you'll have to make do with a link
Most of this is shit reposted from /aco/ just sayin'
rule34.paheal.net:81/post/view/2090293#search=Ron_Stoppable

Senor Senior Jr. is good with pretty much anyone actually, I didn't mind him with Kim during the animal episode either.
He was fine with Shego too, they had a pretty fun teacher-student thing and their goodbye was actually kinda sad.