Just got back from this. This is actually the closest thing we can get to the animated series

Just got back from this. This is actually the closest thing we can get to the animated series.

No it's not

The animated series must've been bad then.

Never seen the animated series cos I am not much of a nerd and prefer more realistic approach.

Any chance we will get evil superman in a sequel cos the Knightmare scenes were the best parts of BvS

you want an evil Superman, watch Superman 3

Were you offended at the Amazonian muscle-bound freaks showing off their Spartan abs?

Don't even realize that until you guys pointing it out.

>cyborg
>wonder woman that acts nothing like in the animated series
>aquaman being a major character
>snyder's batman

how is it anything like the animated series?

So I guess the stereotype about poor taste is true.

You just got two movies about Evil Superman you mouth-breathing retard. Go play Injustice faggot

kill
your
self

>>wonder woman that acts nothing like in the animated series
I seen the entire DCAU and I don't know what charter she has other than "More stern, but less angry Hawkgirl".

>WW front and center
Fuck this shit

Fuck off with your evil superman

So why not just watch an animated series?

He already is evil in these movies

LMAO DC fans are so butthurt when I mention evil supes.

Take it easy

WW was rated so high by critics so she is the new Batman now.

Gadot isn't a good actress, she isn't attractive and she doesn't have a good voice.

Why do so many like her?

I was thinking the same thing. It was like watching the cartoon with live action. There was actually some gold in this, steppenwolf was the worst part of it

because she's attractive, has a sexy voice, and can act

>Superman was kinda bored so he just started flying around looking for something to do. He's flying over Wonder Woman's house and sees her bedroom window is open. He stops for a glimpse and sees her lying on her bed naked. She's lying there and squirming around looking real hot.
Superman was getting turned on looking at her so he decides what the hell, I can just fly in real quick, give her the ole' in-out and be out of there before she even knows what hit her. After all he is Superman. So, in he goes, wham-bam and he's out of there.
Wonder Woman knew something happened and says, "What was that?" The invisible man says, "I don't know but, damn, is my ass sore."

Batman is almost a completely different character in JL

WHAT THE FU-
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nothing will beat pure white blondes

I had the same feeling. It felt very much like a cartoon movie, specially towards the end.

hollow man is the true kino

fuck off ahmed

>interrupting your own typing
you can say fuck here, your parents will never know

>rape joke

ugh

rape isn't the punchline though

Rape is always the punchline.

pussy