Watching canon cuckolding

>watching canon cuckolding

If Star want Marco that much, why won't she suck his dick?

They are best friends, they probably give each other bro-jobs all of the time

>Implying Star's a futa

Friendzoning =/= cucking

This meme should stop

Did you get cucked user be honest I'm here to help you. Where's your gf?

I get that you guys don't understand relationships (romantic/sexual or otherwise) but a guy you're possessive over kissing someone else doesn't equal getting off on wanting to see your sexual partner fuck someone else willingly.

That makes you a little bitch that won't step up and express your feelings to someone.

Holding your crush's hand while they kiss someone else is the epitome of cuckoldry by today's standards.

The term cuck doesn't necessitate that the cuck is "getting off on it". The word predates the fetish.

Are you fucking kidding me? I know Sup Forums and Sup Forums have abused the word to the point it has almost lost its meaning, but this a textbook example of cuckolding.

This is Madoka all over again.

Shut the fuck up, Cucko.

>textbook example of cuckolding
Star and Marco weren't in a relationship

Yes...cur?

This is way worse cucking than Madoka

Its the same damn thing.

You want him? Speak up. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, bitch.

Yeah but Sayaka died and she became an angel thing, all alone

Star had to live through the worst cringe

i'm gunna show you whose wheels are greased, motherfucker

>people still cuckposting after the finale

They are just in a friendship

honestly actual cuckoldry looks pretty vanilla in comparison to the humiliation fetish/NTR stuff where the two people are set up for this wildly unrealistic disney romance/true love at first sight/childhood friends since babies and then a sudden reversal happens

That's what makes it good though. People are sick of the Disney true love bullshit. Plus Star was never pitched as romantic interest and Marco always liked Jackie.

Though at this point Im a bit worried about this show turning into a magical princess Toradora rip off between Marco and Star. If Marco tries to get Star and Tom back together, and there's some Christmas bullshit, it's game over.

Did she get cucked in the finale?

But people are also sick of the generic "lol KEKED" shit as well. Its as trite and overused as BLACKED as far as memetic posting goes.

> Plus Star was never pitched as romantic interest and Marco always liked Jackie.
The Blood Man Ball guaranteed it.You vocal niggas that cry and beg for the main characters who are obviously going to get together to not are annoying.

Yes. She blabbered about how she had a crush on him but never told him because she knew he didn't feel the same. Then when it was his turn to respond he just said "Uh..............." and she ran away crying.

Not really cucked. She shot spaghetti all over the place.

Most of us agree it will probably end in Starco but we're enjoying the emotional rollercoaster of Star getting cuckqueaned while it lasts.

getting cucked in a Disney 3some.

what a time to be alive

Sayaka got better.

AND started scissoring Kyoko.

And then Star was a Witch.

>People are sick of the Disney true love bullshit

Are you JOKING? Look at how many idiots male and female alike worship Disney's shit. That includes Disney's blatantly unrealistic depictions of what romance is. Nice Guys getting women? What a joke.

Also since Zootopia won the Oscar, you do know that people worship that stupid "interracial" Judy/Nick pairing, right? People are willing to believe that inter-species romance has no consequences or negative side effects. They live in La La Land and as a result glorify whatever BS Disney creates.

Nobody said everybody was sick of it, but enough are that a cartoon about a cuckqueaned Disney princess has a built-in niche audience.

We need another Hunchback, people need to relearn reality.

and Cucko a leaf

Star isn't deformed though...

Just wait until Toffee is done with her.

she is an insect-person.

Heh that doesn't work bro, that movie had a deformed protagonist so "No duh" Quasimodo was going to get the pussy.

What Disney needs to do as far as Romance goes is make more animated flicks in the same vein as the animated short Donald's Diary. That short I cannot even believe got made. The story is Donald Duck falling in love with a woman, Daisy, and it being implied she's a trashy slut. Then Donald gets married to her and his life becomes a horrible nightmare where the woman he thought was real stopped pretending to be pleasant and put him to work to provide for her. Ultimately Donald realizes the trap that love and marriage really is as he wakes up from his nightmare and decides to get out of dodge because pussy isn't worth becoming a slave.

No way would Disney EVER in modern times make a short like that. Much less a full blown animated film that thematically says "Women are not worth your blood and sweat."

you're right

But she looks totally normal
Other than the facial "makeup"

>tfw the girl you have a crush on online has gotten really into the cuck queening part of this show and constantly jokes about it
>meanwhile her friend that lives in my area and frequents the same channel has been really obviously flirting with me but she's a total sjw bitch, but actually kind of hot

It wasn't supposed to be like this

Marco did nothing wrong

He chose the qt over the retard

>The forces of Sup Forums that lurk in the night
Will cower in fear when this shooting Star...
...ignites!

WTF? Star isn't retarded

Did somebody say Madoka?

And then Star became a mermaid.

well, maybe not retarded, but she's dumb as a rock, pretty impulsive and kind of self centered
syill a qt though

Nice examples that prove your point.

That isn't what a cuckold is you mongoloid. It literally just means "a man/woman whose partner is unfaithful". Anybody who has been cheated on is a cuckold, but people who LIKE shit simply have a cuckolding fetish. Stop bastardizing the English language.

How is she dumb?
Also you do realize she is a teenager right?

Nah that was stupid because in the original Phoebus was a complete Dick. I don't mind quasi not getting esmeralda but phoebus was a rapist who aided in getting Esmeralda killed in the book.

Teenagers arent that dumb

She created a new kind of dumb

Go for it man, you're living the dream.

How many teenagers do you know who aren't from Earth?

She's blonde

How many alien teenagers do you know that are cucks?

she's not a "cuck"

Obviously, you have to withhold your humongous cock from her until she changes her ways.

When you walk into the bedroom and she's unironically dressed as a sexy Nazi and already has one of those anal plugs with a cat tail attached, then you'll know she's cured.

And then he went chasing after her.

He did plenty of wrong

Her being a dumb cunt is what got her killed. For fucks sake, she was a moment away from getting away.

Yeah, of course. She was crying. Marco's her best friend. He's not a sociopath. He still exhibited no signs of romantic interest.