The whole thing is really shocking

>Actor Ansel Elgort SLAMS his Baby Driver co-star Kevin Spacey as the former House of Cards star faces sexual assault allegations

>Ansel added that the allegations plaguing Kevin as well as the likes of Harvey Weinstein have prompted Hollywood to say 'enough is enough,' which he saw as a silver lining.

>'I think what's happening right now in the industry is people are standing up and saying that certain ways of the industry are no longer acceptable or in life in general.

>'The world should be a safer place where sexual harassment is not acceptable,'

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rc24YtUslCU
elle.com/culture/celebrities/news/a26827/ansel-elgort-cherchez-la-femme-interview/
complex.com/pop-culture/2015/03/ansel-elgort-is-horrible/rapey
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The world
>Literally just Hollywood
Movie stars are so far up their own asses

Did he got molested or?

This is one of the most disappointing films I've seen in the cinema. How could the director of Shaun and Hot Fuzz fall this low?

what baffles me the most is that my friends don't see it as I did, as an utter disappointment. My best friend is as much of a Hot Fuzz fan as I am and he said that this sore 5-6/10 is a 10

>SLAM
I hate media buzzwords

I saw this with my friend and he agreed with me how bland it was. Your friends obviously don't watch many movies.

>'I think what's happening right now in the industry is people are standing up and saying that certain ways of the industry are no longer acceptable or in life in general.

holy shit did a third-grader write this?

>record every conversation about planning robberies
>get caught
>still get to be the driver anyways

Great film.

yeah, sexual harassment only happens to actors
idiot

Nobody wrote it. He said it. Let's have someone transcribe how you talk user and see how fucking retarded you sound.

Apparently it does, idiot. Years of not a single rape on US campuses and leftists always whine about rape culture, sexual and violent crimes have been on the decline for decades and celebrities act it's like it's a growing problem, it's because it's only widespread in Hollywood.

Yeah same I really wanted to like it but it was just a fucking stupid story

>Not a single rape on US campuses
That seems unlikely

>Years of not a single rape on US campuses

What? Sexual assault happens all the time on US campuses.

This movie was great, you fucking plebs. What, not enough le ebic dry humor for you?

Spacey was eye raping ansels boipusy in every scene of that movie

It’s not consent unless there is a choice. A ‘yes’ doesn’t mean anything unless saying ‘no’ is a safe and comfortable option available.

Can you blame him? He's top tier boipussy

Wrong

>there are plebs who think they can understand Baby Driver without having read Sophocles, De Sade and Dostoievsky

some dude was literally walking into womens residences at my uni and assaulting women like last year what the fuck are you talking about.

...And the President. And the future GOP Senator of Alabama

I don't speak in run on sentences, nigger.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rc24YtUslCU

haha you got made fun of

going for easy (you)s

it's a solid 7.5-8/10 movie. Nothing exceptional and Wright's worst easily

The President never raped anyone though.

How can this ugly fuck even be an actor?

not him but
>dude graphs lmao
I remember being in college for our first seminars and they literally said shit equivalent to
>1/3 of you will be sexually assualted
it's complete nonsense. of course it's higher than in the real world (horny young kids locked up together) but the proportions are exaggerated for fear mongering

t. reddit

Did Spacey diddle Baby?

t. didn't watch the videi

>x SLAMS y
How have journalists not been replaced by rudimentary AI yet?

Am I the only one pissed that they abided by this shit and said nothing, did nothing, and are still trying to moralize to the lower castes about how sexual assault is bad (no shit) and that everybody is just as bad as they are?
not the user you were talking too but pic related

Literally

>The world should be a safer place where sexual harassment is not acceptable

i dunno what world this guy lives in but its never been acceptable in the one i'm living in

hes completely right and you know it

Sounds like you didn't study hard enough if you think your anecdotes invalidate the statistics, or you got a meme degree.

shaun and hot fuzz were fucking ass

Who'd they harass at work?

He's right though.

>This thing that we have tolerated that isn't tolerated anywhere else is bad and everyone (not just us) should stop it!

No, you stop it. You're the one with the problem. Don't try and alleviate your fuck ups by drawing us into it.

I know, who do they think they are fucking movie stars?

The movie looked NOTHING like an Edgar Wright movie, which was odd.

Reminder:

elle.com/culture/celebrities/news/a26827/ansel-elgort-cherchez-la-femme-interview/

complex.com/pop-culture/2015/03/ansel-elgort-is-horrible/rapey

This shit used to be on his wiki page, but has since been deleted.

Looked exactly like all his other films though...? But more subdued, I guess. But not by much.

Also equally as unfunny and paper thin as everything else he's done.

I guess the location didn't help.

there was at least one rape at my college this year

>the director of shitty movies directed yet another shitty movie
Wow, color me shocked.

Rape or Mattress Girl "Rape"?

must really suck having all your friends and co-stars just throw you under the bus and even go as far to make shit up about you to save their own hides

>years of not a single rape on us campuses
what the fuck are you talking about, Brock turner for exmaple, was accused of a 2015 rape last year. unless youre going to shift the goalposts and say that she wasn't actually raped or whatever.

To be fair that's not really moving the goal posts. She wasn't raped and it wasn't on campus and she wasn't a student.

Also, the original statement is stupid, since there are definitely rapes on campuses. See the negro football player who violently raped a cheerleader and got the same amount of time as /ourbrock/.

It would be statistically pretty amazing if no rape took place on college campuses.