Justice League Empty SEATS at midnight screening

hahahahaahahaahahahah

>yurop

Sorry, but ameriburgerclaps will eat this shit up with ketchup

Is the ultimate millennial posting a post about brand-war/box office earning of comic book movies?

Why front row always reserved?

grow up fag

Me on C1

>1 out of 1 seats
Lucky euros without their no singles policy

Did you really have to make another thread about this you fucking faggot nigger

>front row crowded

why tho

Hahahahaha, epic bro xD
Hella epic, based post.

You dumb?
Screen is at the to of the image, were it clearly says “screen” you mong.

yes, and?

Sitting right in front of the screen and having to tilt your head up to see what the fuck is going on

what kind of brainlet even does this shit

Gray = unavailable seat

illiterate

>second row any better than the first

why the fuck are the front rows filled
it's the worst place to watch

the best way to consume capeshit, makes your brain shut down

i remember how I had to watch revenge of the sith like this because I got there late

t. britbong (inb4 Sup Forums or Sup Forums)

front row seats are the best because you can just turn around and gun down the entire theater without the risk of the seats serving as cover

Jesus Christ my theatre was fully booked for Thor, Star Wars, Fantastic Beasts, IT, and other shit

this is a fucking sad excuse for a midnight release

Let's take a moment of respect for the singles bros

My kinoplex has electric recliners with tables in the front row , they're huge and the recline gives you the perfect viewing angle

That one guy sat all the way up in the corner...

I don't know. It technically says "Unavailable" instead of "reserved" so maybe the cinema just makes it a policy to not make the nosebleeds available for reservation, perhaps as a way of idiot proofing against people who haven't been to such a huge cinema before and don't realize how deep those seats are.

dats me

>thinks everbody books in advance
found the guy who's too scared to buy his ticket at the venue

which cineworld is this?

>anyone choosing seats on the far left or right over middle seats

Unless you're morbidly obese or disabled, it makes no sense to me.

>How to know you're taking company wars too seriously

>#191: When you find yourself screencapping seating arrangements for showings of movies by your rival company

JUST

I've been only once alone in a theater. It felt odd. then I noticed it was a perv next to me grabbing my junk.

Because those seats aren't worth money.

Watch it in the Curzon with me

super comfy seats and drinks are allowed plus all the seats have good viewing angles and its actually clean and fucking civilized

OH NONONONONO

That's like going to a proper restaurant by yourself. Ewwww. Have some dignity and just watch the screener at home.

One of these brands is barely tolerated by people with brains who actually give a damn about the medium....

the other is universally derided by the same people.

This is the first showing here and literally FOUR fucking people FOUR!

and they're all alone they booked a double seat for themselves hahahahaahahahah what the fuck

That's just sad. Those people need professional help, not cape shit.

im joining them...

Which one of you is the single on the far right?

Why not visit your parents and give them a hug instead? Have some nice dinner, spend a nice evening with them or visit your grandparents if they're still around.

>Why not visit your parents and give them a hug instead? Have some nice dinner, spend a nice evening with them or visit your grandparents if they're still around.
i do that every other day anyway apart from the hug

Empire leicester square

If 10 or 20 years ago you said that a Thor movie will get more audiences than a movie where Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and the Flash in it, you will get your ass laughed off and yet here we are....

Is it really surprising that capeshit would attract so many singles?

Why does Sup Forums get so triggered about folks going to the movies alone? Is it an American thing? Here in UK I went to see both Blade Runner final cut and Batman vs Superman and there were a lot pf others on their own.

isnt vue really expensive?

>Empire leicester square
i watched BR2049 there pretty good cinema but you need seats within 3 rows from the top, the first row of the premier seating is shit because the railing/balcony cuts off the bottom of the screen if your not over 6"2

Why are you watching cape shit on your own in the middle of the night then?

>Why are you watching cape shit on your own in the middle of the night then?
That showing said 12:20pm in the afternoon nigga

kino seating

I've seen better

Another yuropoor, friday night 8PM, biggest mall in the country.

jesus christ, i watched it this morning at the first showing and there like 7 people.

starting to feel bad for it

thank god. maybe this will be the beginning of the end of the era of capeshit. maybe they plugged america's pie hole with one too many turds and they simply can't stuff another. can't wait for this plague to end.

Germany reporting in.

meh, WB deserves for it to bomb after their horrible way of handling it
era of capeshit doesn't end until MCU fails