Stranger Things General - /stg/

Characters likely to bite the dust in season 3 edition.

PREVIOUSLY:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohyy2y_xxRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I forgot that one. Updated.

Just make a thread of characters most likely to get cucked the next season.

It will be just as long an agonizing to look at.

everytime she bleeds from her nose I want her to be off the show.
looks so gross

#Finns dad
#steve for the third time
#black kid gets outniggered by a bigger nigger wanting that prime red headed step child

This is the new king of Hawkins, say something nice about him

More like the king of CAWKINS

>gets his heart torn out by the Slut who pretended to love him for an entire year
>gets cucked by the pervert
>gets beaten to a pulp by the turbochad and loses his crown
If something doesn't kill him by the end of the season he'll probably just do it himself.

She’s cute here when she becomes sad. Her staring longingly at Finn and her pouting is C U T E

1 and 6 are cute but I like 5 the best. 2 looks like fucking shit.

Wait, is Noah laughing at her?

What if The Gate had opened to Yharnam instead of the Upside Down? Would anyone have survived if the Great Ones, Hunters, and beasts were involved?

>I like 5 the best
What kinda sick fuck are you?

>Want to fuck the main character's older sister.
Gross.

jesus christ no. 3 is literally natalie herschlag

it’s badass and cute at the same time mate what’s better than that

is this guy still chad

i only watched season 1 and he's not believable as a chad at all

he's mom now

hes a beta now
literally gets cucked by one guy, beat up by another, and is a bbay sitter

It looked badass for the levitation scene, but other than that? Nope.

I really liked 1, but since keeping her head shaved would make no sense I'll go with 4.

Holy fuck this thread is dead. RIP /stg/, see you in about a year I guess.

steve is the best please don't

DELET THIS

can chads really have feelings lads?

*blocks your path*

>are you excited to see Godzilla 2, starring me user?

Billy is ded next season. You can smell the expendable a mile away

Do normal people go "ewww" or "awww" when they see 12 year olds kissing

only if both of them are boys

not normal for anyone over the age of 18

Based froggo

i'm normal and I went awww

why do all attractive rich men prefer the cock over the roast?

...except for awww is p normal
but its also a reddit tier reaction. You have to go back

Damn, one day the situation will be reversed and than he'll be sorry

Why is she wearing an SS officer hat?

why are children so awkward

W E W

L A D

damn, I went ewww

Doubtful
Because they're literally learning how to operate themselves both physically and socially.

Because they are trying to grow up too quick. They are weird because they don't act like kids.

same and im 21

fuck you steve is the best guy in stg 2nd only to bob. he was a chad but he truly loved the bitch nancy, and gave up his school standing for her. but for the sake of plot and good guys win trope he has to be cucked for no reason at all. (he's better than jonathan in all facets but somehow nancy falls for jonathan the lame guy)
he is also brave enough to stand up to the demogorgon and then forgiving to not feel angry and bitter at nancy's itching need to be scratched at her cunt

All I know is that I paid for every shitty thing I did to someone, sometimes it took years, but eventually the same thing was done to me, and it kept on happening until I acted differently when again the same situation arose.

>Hollywood agenda
>((((((((they))))))))

The difference is there's a likelihood they'll eventually realize the proper method of things, you on the other hand.
>Gave up his social standing
But he didn't.

>The difference is there's a likelihood they'll eventually realize the proper method of things, you on the other hand.

That is really fuckin rude man >:(

>Steve is loved by Sup Forums, tumblr, and redddit

How does he do it?

When i was 15 I used to finger my girlfriend in the movie theater loud enough you could hear if you were nearby.

yes he did, he wasn't the top guy in the school by the time billy arrived, he was studying properly for nancy (he was seriously writing an essay at beginning)

Not related to the other post user sorry to burst ur bubblbes
go brag somewhere else [;

Stahp

He gave freako cocaine lover a camera at the end of season 1. hes a swell guy and people like him.

Sure it is. would you say ew or aw

>"king of Hawkins"
>is daddy's and little Mary Sue sister's bitch

He was still King Steve by the time Billy showed up, but Billy was just hotter and more agressive. Nancy didn't damage his standing, he just stopped giving a fuck about it as much. And it was an essay for college, not some dumb school assignment.

that is not an "aww" situation, pajeet.
If I was also 15, I wouldnt say eww, either...I'd say
>niceeeee, but im callin the cops anyway

exactly, he was trying to get into college. notice how he doesn't have underlings following him from the very beginning and only has nancy by his side

>the absolute state of Milliefags

If froggo loses whatever weird appeal he has he will be fucked. MBB will move on to some fashion model or straight chad. She only likes him right now because they are probably a tight knit group and he stands out as the leader

You’d call the cops on me bruh? I’m just gettin that good puss. What a jealous beta cock block

OI BRUV, THE LAWZ DA LAW AND FINGER POPPIN' EACHOTHERS ASSHOES AINT ALLOWED IN DA THEATRE

Im waiting for the american growth spurt this kids will go through. Sup Forums will drop this faster just like when branfu stop being cute.

how about you go finger your moms asshole somewhere else, and not when I'm trying to watch a movie

It has already reversed once

S2 had some nice moments but overall really failed to capture what s1 did. I really don’t think it should continue past s3

>She only likes him right now because they are probably a tight knit group and he stands out as the leader
She probably only wants his attention, if she liked him she wouldn't have acted disgusted when he was affectionate to her back when S1 came out. I could be wrong but from experience, that's what it looks like.

prove it

Stop trying to make me hard

Finn and Milly didn't have many scenes together this season so they've probably barely seen each other all year (almost feel bad for her she probably didn't get to hang with much of the kids cast). Meanwhile him and Jack were probably hanging all the time. However it looks like Eleven is coming out of hiding next season and will probably have lots of scenes with Mike. I wonder if the homolust will calm down.

On a similar note Noah had like 10 minutes screentime with all of the kids in season 1 so probably didn't hang with them much. Pretty sad.

She’ll be move on to cocains and some shitty white trash celeb parasite boyfriend then will be tweeting about how Finn was his true love for years to come

Puberty strikes pretty fast. Wouldn’t be surprised if she was actually disgusted and now actually interested

just dont come cryin to me when you face a year in prison faggot

Probably. But i feel like she will end up an Emma Watson type

They said they go to the on set school together so they see each other everyday
Probably that’s why Finn seems always fed up with her and the other cast

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohyy2y_xxRA
Luckily he found Jack

For fingering my mom when i was 15 at passion of the Christ?

She got to be best friends with Noah back in S1 despite having only one scene with him, just because they don't have scenes together doesn't mean they aren't on the set with each other constantly. All the kids have daily school in a trailer on set as well.

come on bruh you know that was a jokey way, the other webm of milly being butthurt is authentic

holy shit

>So this is the power of Paedowood

Look, it's the soy queen

If you watch the original clip it's also kinda jokey. Dunno what everyone is obsessing about

This show turns me into a pedophile and I don't like it!

She literally looks more disgusting by each day
I hope she won’t be a bad influence to the other kids in the show, they actually seem like nice respectable beings

She looks bitchin' to me...

it's all the same people anyway

user, the thread is dying! Quick, post something.

Uh uh Millie’s feet!

If the thing was a hivemind why did Dart act so strange

It isn't, you can tell a normie from a mile away
and those who go on tumblr are 100% identifyed flying normies

The power of trope compelled him

her toe is bigger than my dick, what the fuck senpai

*bitchy

These 2 in IT were so much better than anyone in the whole Stranger Things cast

So Stranger Things huh?