>$300 million budget

OH NO NO NO *inhales* UHUHUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAUAHAUAUAHAHAUAHAAUAHAHAHAUAUAHHAHAHAAHOHOHOHOHO *farts* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAUHAUAHAUAHAUAHAUAHAAUAUHAHAUAHAHAHAHAHAUAHA

Stupid monkeys staying still and staring at Cyborg.

This fight would be really cool if it wasn't for the shitty special effects

ehh it looks better than the civil war green-screen airport at least

They literally all attacked him at once. Seriously, Flash was just fucking standing there doing nothing while WW went after him.

Did the person who filmed this film the whole flick? Because if they didnt then what a stupid cunt.. quality is watchable.

Wouldn't Superman alone have been enough to stop the c-list antagonist in this flick?

*inhales*
OH NO NO

so spic cinemas have subs then eh
huh

Which is pretty much what happens.
WW and Aquaman struggle fighting Steppenwolf (Batman's hiding at some corner; Flash is saving civvies, Cyborg's trying to defuse the Mother Box), and then Superman swoops in and woops his ass singlehandedly.

Why didnt they just get cyborg away from him?

They have a man with super strength a woman with super strength and a person who can move really fast, essentialy has super strengh.

The flash could have just grabbed wonder jews shield and kept deflecting cyborgs shots in slow mo whilst the other two handled it some way

AHAHAHAHAHA

some on translate please

They should have ended up creating Bizarro or some shit. Cavill should have been the big bad.

IT LOOKS FINE THE CGI FOR HIM LOOKS GREAT HERE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE FUN OF SIMPLE THINGS

Why is this Batman such a pussy. He hid in a corner in fucking BvS too. It looks pathetic kek

>43%

It's OK. We get to see Cavil bare chested.

>Batman hiding in some corner
KEKS. looking for some prep time I presume ? Or maybe eating burgers ?

>300 million shekels

The airport scene was bland in terms of cinematography but at least it doesn't stand out like a sore thumb.

It's 38% now.

He's fighting against, and literally surrounded by, immortals and godlike beings. There's not much he can possibly do.

Because he's terribly underpowered next to the actual supers.

Heck, Superman didn't even use his full powerset in BvS, just the eye lasers and superstrength, AND Bats had his Kryptonite arsenal.

They pretty much play Bats for jokes in JL, and it's hilarious considering how he was all MurderBats in BvS. Pretty sure his first scene in JL was Snyder though, since it had him hanging a crook off a building to lure a Parademon.

Offscreen getting booze and shit.

isnt cyborg basically a head attached to a robot?
it makes sense that he can move in unnatural ways, can probably spin his head upside down

The background looks fake
The way half of his head is cybernetic looks fake
The way his head moves on his neck looks like that scene from the Sopranos

>Victor? Victor!
>Shit!
>What are you doing?
>It's the armor's defense system
>No!
>It's stronger since the interface.
>It's Impossible to control

Why can't he use his plane? Or create a suit of armor or something? If Marvel can find a way to make fucking Hawkeye, Black Widow, Ant-Man and a fucking Racoon with a jetpack seem useful, DC should be able to do the same with Batman.

>sua cara quando esse filme vazou e tenho uma cópia dele em casa
>sem cara

He acted out that scene really well, its a shame the CGI is so bad in sone parts of the film. What are the chances Whedon will actually take the blame for what happened?

Maybe it's supposed to look like a cartoon...right?

Batman is usually on the team because of his detective skills and having the resources to do shit. Don't know why he's fighting metahumans.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

Okay, so I've watched it. Basically the movie goes:

-Opening: Phonecam video of kids asking Superman if he's fought a rhino before, and what's his favorite thing about Earth. Superman ponders, smiles, and then scene cuts.
-Fast recap of Superman being dead, the world in mourning etc.
-Martha Kent is in bad financial state and has her farm home confiscated and put up for sale by the bank.
-Lois Lane is having mental blocks as a journalist.
-Batman torments a crook by hanging him off a building to attract Parademons because they're attracted to fear.
-Quick recap of Wayne going through Luthor's notes about Apokolips, Mother Boxes.
-Steppenwolf attacks Themyscira, steals their Mother Box. Wonder Woman is informed via the Amazon ruins being set on flames.
-Wayne tries recruiting Aquaman. Cue pointmetoatlantis scene. Aquaman tells him to fuck off.
-Wayne heads back to his quarters and gets Alfred to search for the other metas from Luthor's archives.

His head is so fucking shaky

Exactly, he knew exactly what he is going to fight.

When he fought Superman in BvS, he can prepare power suit and kryptonite grenade/spear, why he can't do the same in here ?

Hope this shut those Batfags who said Batman can defeat anyone/anything with a little prep time.

This. Poor cinematography and it wasn't as engaging as it should have been, but it was nowhere near as jarring.

-Diana seeks Wayne out, explains the history to him. Way back, the Amazonians, Atlanteans, humans and a Green Lantern teamed up to fight off Steppenwolf and his forces. The GL dies, and his ring flies off into space. Steppenwolf gets defeated and retreats, and the 3 Mother Boxes are divided among the Amazonians, Atlanteans and humans.
-Cyborg is stalking from behind a tree during this scene.
-Aquaman saves a shipman from a seastorm, and heads back to Atlantis, which is being attacked by Steppenwolf. Mera fights him but is thrashed, as is Aquaman. Steppenwolf takes the MB and beams out.
-Cyborg confronts Diana, Diana tries convincing him to join but he just bails.
-Wayne seeks Barry out, Barry joins.
-That Mercedes CGI webm scene is cut off, they only show the entering bit and cuts off the part where it drives out onto the road.

>Victor? Victor!
>what are you doing?
>I kill whitey!
>No!
>It's in my genes.
>Impossible to control

He's part robot. I think his body is malfunctioning in this scene.

His defense systems get triggered because it detects Superman as a threat.

SUCC

It was explained that his body evolves by itself on daily basis, in that scene this happens and he starts a forced evolving process, he's trying to control it.

pretty sure an entire sublot of him not being able to control his powers was removed.

no it doesn't hah

what a bullshit explanation

I like how his body morphs into the more traditional chest plating at the end.

Why does he look like an ultron-bot?

>Digital VR characters looks like digital VR
>Cyborg looks completely CGI. And noticeable wobble

43% LMAO

Camrip when?

It's out.

Avengers 2 made over a billion dollarydoos = copying it will make over a billion dollarydoos.

Its true though, when Superman wakes up he has no memories and sees everything as a threat, which activates Cyborg defensive systems. It implies Supes would have attacked regardless of Cyborg's first shot, specially with Bats there.

Comics/movies about superheroes tend to be silly like that.

What's really BS is that Supes being violent is chalked up to losing his memories, but he obviously remembers Diana and Bruce, spits the "Do you bleed" line to Batman and all that.

So why does he not remember that they teamed up against not-Doomsday, and it wasn't Batman who killed him?

where

I don't believe you

why is steppenwolf made of cgi?

I have only seen that scene, but from what i see he is still recovering his memories as he sees things that are familiar to him.

To make him bigger and more epic! HELLA EPIC, MY MAN!

I've watched the movie earlier today.
There's really no other explanation beyond the Behind-the-scenes shenanigans.
That scene was originally filmed as a Superman-brainwashed-by-Darkseid scene, but repurposed and reshot to tweak it as such.
Quite a few of the close-up shots are visibly reshoots (character lighting doesn't match the background)

>he obviously remembers Diana and Bruce, spits the "Do you bleed" line to Batman and all that.
He doesnt, he regains his memories through the course of the battle. Post fight, Diana even mentions Supes would have killed Batman right there but he didnt. Lois Lane and Supes mom helped him completely sort his memories in the following hours.

Because he's tall.
Batfleck quips in the Knightcrawler scene that "oh boy you're tall."

i cant believe they made him a memester after he was made a killer in BvS and a brutally "branded" criminals

>that do you bleed scene
who thought that was even funny?

Brazilians

The first Batman scene in JL retains the grimness aspect by having him dangle a crook off the building just to lure out a Parademon.

After that, all aboard the Quip Express!

I like it, he acts like Bruce Timm's Batman.

>score still hidden

They did this because fucking ultra pleb cucks whined that Snyder's version of Superman and Batman were too dark. Because of that they started losing money because normies love quipfests and marlel movies. I don't take sides in this dumbass comic book war, but I preferred Nolan's TDK trilogy over all of this. And on the Marlel side I enjoyed Logan the most. But, normies don't like gritty...they like happy and quippy...like GOTG.

No he doesn't, he acts like George Clooney's Batman.

Would you like to see ciarian hinds fat gut in steppenwolfs outfit.
I wouldnt

>44 posters
>74 replies

What kind offucking faggy try hard circle jerk has this board become?

After seeing his fat gut in Ghost Rider 2, I agree.

I too yearn for the days when only one post per thread was allowed to each of us. We had to pick and choose the day and the hour of our posts carefully, and much intellectual discourse was born from carrying the torches of ideas lit by your predecessors posts.

>less than 2 posts per person
>circlejerk
Kill yourself.

Cavill is one sexy guy too bad he can't act

Don't leave us hanging user

He looks kinda like Fassbender.

>2 replies per poster
>circle jerk

pick one

Sorry, I kinda forgot most of the movie, it's really forgettable.

Basically they have Cyborg's Mother Box, and Batman theorises that it could be used to resurrect Supes when used with the pool that mutated Zod into not-Doomsday.
They proceed with the experiment, Supes comes back all violent and crazy (supposedly memory loss), but obviously recognizes WW and Bats but still attacks them anyway.
Lois then calms him down, and they spend some time at the old Kent farmhouse chilling.
The League then proceed to attack Steppenwolf's base (somewhere in Russia, the red sky scene).
Batman pretty much skulks around avoiding Parademons, Flash is on civvie-evac duty, WW and Aquaman fight Steppenwolf, Cyborg tries decoding and separating the 3 Mother Boxes.
Superman then finally turns up and trashes Steppenwolf. He then helps Barry evac (Barry pushes a car of civvies away, praises himself, only to see Supes carrying an entire block away).
They then return to fight Steppenwolf.
Superman uses his icebreath on Steppen, WW then smashes his frozen axe.
Steppenwolf then panics the fuck out and the Parademons attack him because they feed on fear.
They all then get beamed out via a boom tube.

>come here
>be a marveco safado
>jl is flunking
>life is good
>see brazilian post on thread
>life is better

HAHA serves them right for hiring Lek Snyder to handle Batman & Superman.

That wasn't a thing that happen and you know it. No one said BvS was bad because it lacked humour. It sucked AND lacked humour (and everything else).

How did BR2049 cost nearly $150mil less but still look like more of an actual film?
And people on this shitty board still say "muh practicals" are just a meme, lol

when are elaborate costumes going to come back? This would have been 100% avoided if they didn't get lazy with it

kek

Aware us of your Brazilian links, amigo

what's even more sad is that Justice League will make more money than BR2049

t.D C P A J E E T

Because Muh Practicals.

Pus smaller scale, less moving parts, more control.

You start throwing in massive reshoots like JL did and things spiral out of control really easily.

Because Joss deleted all color grading from the film
it looks like a tv show

Based
I legit hate color grading, stupid deviantard generation and their shitty filters

Am I the only one who doesn't know what movie this is? ALso, what movie is this?

>alright team now make the sky red
>OK Joss, now what color do we make the parademon projectiles? Maybe white or blue to make them stand out or maybe you'll think of some other effect?
>Nah senpai just keep them red

The absolute madman!

Color grading is one of the primary things that separates a cinematic look from shitty television

ok kid