So what happened with Cannon Busters? Wasn't it going to be a full Series?

So what happened with Cannon Busters? Wasn't it going to be a full Series?

youtube.com/watch?v=7CVxE-fXCFA

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/84353936/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The staff was made up entirely of black people so...

They probably haven't done SHIT.

They can't make the cartoon until Lesean learns how to fucking DRAW.

Gonna be a while.

>They can't make the cartoon until Lesean learns how to fucking DRAW.
Aren't they working with japenese people tho?

>Smoking on a cartoon

Samurai Jack and Star Wars do worse stuff

Was the pilot ever leaked?

Remember that awful thread when the pilot came out?

Not leaked yet
Link?

Last I checked he isn't that bad of an artist. It's been some time though.

That was awful. And the pilot wasn't even leaked so it was an even bigger waste of time!

He's pretty good. People just keep reposting his old shit because it's /co. Also:

>Implying you have to be a good artist to direct a TV show

Bro even Disney has had one of their own characters smoking on a Christmas special.

I'm still in treatment for the cancer from that thread. Holy shit. And people say that nu/pol/fagging isn't hurting Sup Forums.

Wasn't this shit supposed to be out like half a year ago?

Fuck, I remember entering that thread excited for a leak. Leaving angry because Sup Forumsco/mblr can't handle the fact that someone has an opinion different from their own even though it's completely irrelevant to the subject at hand.

I'm from Sup Forums and I encourage this shit because if minorities are busy making their own shit they'll stop taking white people shit

Sup Forums can exist but you faggots need to kick /reddit/ off your board. We can manage our /tumbr/ well enough but at this rate we'll have another pony situation.

He might be busy working on this for Crunchyroll

> We can manage our /tumbr/ well enough
You absolutely can not.

DL where

He hasn't released it to the public and everyone here sucks at extracting it. So you'll have to wait.

It came out July of 2016 and no one fucking uploaded it yet? God damn you suck Sup Forums

Nah man. They'd rather make "WE WUZ" jokes than post the pilot. That's why the guys above are talking about how horrible that thread was.

I spent all day waiting too and only got screenshots

How shit was that thread I bailed once I realized no one was gonna post a link or anything

Nobody talked about the pilot. It was literally WE WUZ anime and shiet jokes. Also discussions about the origins of black people. And it turns out that Lesean (the creator) knew that we were talking about him and he laughed it off. It was a ride man.

A very shitty one

I used to follow him on Facebook and Deviantart, until he started posting the We Wuz Kangs 'n Sheit alternative history posts.

It's one thing for some loser but why would a black dude with accomplishments and success need to spout that nonsense

Where's the proof though? You guys just say this and post no pics. Also:

>Not realizing that most people in the animation industry are liberal by heart.

That thread was an embarrassment. I've been called a nigger IRL and online, but it has never bothered me in the slightest. The threads made around the release of the Cannon Busters pilot are the only time that I've ever been truly mad at racism on this site. I've been on Sup Forums before and I didn't have that reaction. Holy fucking shit.

Anyone got a link to said thread

It's pretty old. Like July 2016 old. You'll be lucky to find honestly.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/84353936/

It's not like we have tons of Cannonbusters threads

PLEASE
NOT AGAIN