Curb your enthusiasm

How's the latest season?

pretty pretty pretty good

Pretty good

I didn't like the last episode at all. I think there's only been 3 episodes I would consider good (2, 3, and 6). Overall I'm glad it's back but maybe one season is best.

Bretty good

the last episode was bad, but overall the season has been enjoyable - especially if you're not too hyped for it

Yeah, at least I laugh at moments of every episode (except the last one, don't think I laughed once) so it's not like I'm just watching something I am not enjoying. But I don't consider must-watch like I did Vice Principals, whereas I watched that the day of or the day after it aired and I usually don't watch the new Curb until Wednesday or Thursday.

Larry's anti-social misanthrope schtick is getting old, and it seems out of place in these times. In contrast, Danny McBride could have doubled down on the Kenny Powers character's misanthropic odyssey but instead he chose to move on creatively, and Vice Principles gave us characters with some sentimentality, complex motivations, and real villains, not just sardonic nihilists. I very much look forward to seeing what McBride has for store for us in the future, on the other hand I really have no desire to watch another season of Curb, especially in the light of all these Hollywood scandals.

>Larry's anti-social misanthrope schtick is getting old, and it seems out of place in these times.
>I really have no desire to watch another season of Curb, especially in the light of all these Hollywood scandals.
You sound like such a little baby bitch that you have to be baiting. The Curb season is just not as funny, more contrived than ever, jokes aren't landing as hard, etc. Nothing to do with "the times we are living in". Surprised you didn't mention Trump like so many thinkpieces about the new season. Dumb cunt.

Are you memeing? Reddit says it's pretty bad.

yeah right dude. larry's manager is basically harvey weinstien. thats how hes written.

breddy gud :D

It's pretty bad, if you know what I mean.

I must have seen all the older seasons several times.. but this is garbage on all levels
There was maybe one or two enjoyable episodes.

The main reason why it's bad is because Larry and everyone else acts like parodies of their former character. Larry talks in funny voice and is being a complete asshole to everyone for no reason.

last episode was alright but other than that it's pretty much shit

it's not very good, there's none of that original charm left

this, it should never have returned, everyone looks horrible and indeed acts like a parody of their former characters

There are funny moments but it's not as good as the previous seasons. It seems like Larry is trying too hard to nitpick things and it makes him look like a dick (like the crying woman at the funeral for example, old Larry would have just sat there being annoyed instead).

Plus it's "too well" shot if that makes sense. Previously it almost had the look of a documentary.

The whole fatwa overarching plotline thing is just overstepping the boundary of realism too.

>larry's manager is basically harvey weinstien.
so what? who cares?

Who gives a fuck what Plebbit thinks

People clamour for a return then criticise it.

what's with Larry David's fake laugh? his whole lower jaw moves. it breaks immersion

I like that Larry has reached his final form and his character no longer gives a fuck about anything. He just moves through life doing whatever he wants and any semblance of caring about self-image is dead and buried.

first episode 6.5/10
second was a 5/10
third was awful, 1/10
fourth was much better, 7/10
and fifth was back at a 6/10

haven't seen the rest

HORRIBLE TASTE FAGGOT URIDON STRIKES AGAIN, THIS TIME SHOCKING THE DISCERNING ANONS WITH HIS SCORE OF THE OBJECTIVE BEST EPISODE OF THE SEASON: EPISODE 3. WHAT SHOCKING THING WILL HE DO NEXT TO REMIND EVERYONE HOW SHITTY HIS TASTE IS? WILL HE POST HIS "LOGAN LUCKY" REVIEW AGAIN?

it's pretty fucking kino, ignore the newfags who didn't know what curb was until they saw the snl bernie sketch and le funny curb music video memes from nigger twitter. curb's exactly the same like ever, and that's a good thing. redditors are capeshitters are so easy to spot these days, just throw them a bone like this.

>how to spot a redditor/pleb in few easy steps

nice arguments

this. It's been great so far. Last episode was great, I don't know what you all losers are talking about.

What happened? Did the election took its toll?

It's as great as ever. Not surprised that the crybaby numales of this site and R*dd*t hate it.

I feel like it's pretty hit or miss, but I'm not hating it.

Larry himself is less funny than usual, but Susie and Leon are as hilarious as ever.

I guess not liberals? I don't know Im just repulsed by it.

This

Susie is hilarious, Richard Lewis is hilarious, Leon is too but he's missing a front tooth now and you can tell he's trying to hide it, which makes him a little less vocal at times.

>I don't know Im just repulsed by it.
Did Larry ever come out and say that Jeff Greene is based on Harvey Weinstein? Fucking moron. There is an actual Harvey Weinstein insert in Entourage, are you going to boycott that show retroactively as well?

Still good

this. black twitter refugees need to be gassed.

>Reddit

t b h im just tired of the jewry and I find myself repulsed by the same sardonic, misanthrope humor I would have found hilarious not long ago. kind an 'its all fun and games until they destroy your country and your culture' kind of thing

You just turned into a huge pussy.

uh ok. alright then

Sounds like you're just becoming even more of a misanthrope.

yeah, maybe now that everyone is woke on the jewish question, people realized that watching a show about a kike jewing everyone else is too painful a reminder of every day life

okay thanks Danny McBride

DUDE LOOK HOW CYNICAL I AM LMAO EVERYTHING IS SHIT AND I HAVE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW IT

a c t i n g

you weren't here in 2011.

full house might be up your alley.

>Leon is 50 years old
WHAT THE FUCK

Black don't crack, nigga

>everyone is woke on the jewish question
You mean everyone here or IRL?

must be all the hot yoga

I agree completely, and the show has been a caricature of itself for at least the past two seasons, but I still think that it's better than 99% of other shows, so I still watch it.

Another thing is that Larry is recycling jokes. Didn't he do the bit about the black guy with a white guy voice earlier in Curb?

Can't help but agree. It's still worth watching, but compared to the other seasons of Curb, this is definitely a huge step down.

Too vulgar

>Plus it's "too well" shot if that makes sense. Previously it almost had the look of a documentary.
Glad I'm not the only one that noticed this. It lost some of its charm early on when they switched from standard definition "full screen" to HD. Obviously they would have to upgrade to widescreen eventually, but something about the increased production values made it seem less natural.

The worst being Leon

It's a 2 ubers out of 5