Just marathoned the first half of the first episode of this. What did I think of it?

Just marathoned the first half of the first episode of this. What did I think of it?

Too heavy handed on the SJW factors desu. Thd more you watch it, the more you will also realize that the main actor is very obviously gay. It starts to become immersion breaking with how feminine his mannerisms are. But overall it's interesting enough to watch. Just fast forwards through all the girlfriend parts and strong empowered lesbian professor parts.

how the hell should I know if you liked it?

What the fuck kinda question is that?

the qf is qt tho

>The show basically blames the behaviour of these psychopaths on their fucked up mothers
>Obviously SJW propaganda just because the guy is a bit effeminate
Are you retarded?

The professor's lesbian relationship was even shown in a bad light, and she ends the relationship almost immediately after it is shown. Her lover as well as the other gay couple they done with are portrayed as pretentious smug cunts who think country people are too dumb to understand muh intellectual lesbianism. Professor dumps her ass right there and moves to the country.

made it just look even more heavyhanded

gotta have gays somewhere :^)

Dude, who cares?

>moves to the country.

gonna eat a loootta peaches

>how the hell should I know if you liked it? What the fuck kinda question is that?

You must be new here, confused, or young (probably all of the above). "What did I think of it?" is a meta-joke about people coming to this message board to find out what the herd thinks about a movie or show they just watched (because they're not sure whether to like it or not, for example). OP's question, re-stated, would be "how does the hivemind feel about this show? What SHOULD my opinion be?" (however, he is asking sardonically)

A clear indication that OP's post is tongue-in-cheek is that he says he just MARATHONED the first half of the first episode

The fact that any of this needs to be explained to you is a clear indication that you probably don't belong here

pretty good desi

leave now

I also felt they mocked the gays and her lover as selfish, pretentious, manipulative, and ugly people. They thought only what they were doing in the academic world of fantasy mattered and mocked the idea of using their intellect to solve crimes and save lives.

>it's another show that starts out by showing interesting side characters but becomes more and more about the MC and his feels

>interesting side characters
name seven

get off my board

the guy who plays holden ford is such an insufferable faggot

>ywn be strangled to death and have your throat fucked by a big papa bear
I don't want to live anymore.

Could've paid me 3 dollars to make a better name for series pffft mind hunter
Should've been Brain poacher

>I'm the catalyst for the formation of this unit and the "main character", but in the last two episodes I am abandoned by everyone I know for pursuing a man who is obviously a kiddie diddler and my girlfriend, who leaves because she got bored?
>I am the ice queen bitch princess of intellectual mountain. I am never wrong, even when basing my entire belief and case of guilt on the phrasing of a verb. This will definitely hold up in court, it is the DA's fault, not mine.
>I am the ex army, skeptical partner. I have my partner's back from early in the show, when I believe him. I inexplicably start siding more and more with Ice Queen however, because my partner seems to be going after child molesters and made an analogy I don't like.
>I am Ed kemper. I am single handedly the best actor and part of this show.
>I am the girlfriend. I am entirely without emotion and portrayed as a bizarre combination of controlling, deflecting and self-important. This is honestly too realistic.

Honorable mentions: jackoff mcshoe, country birdkiller, FBI overlord angryman, the guy who was obviously one day away from fucking children

I think you have my stapler

Pretty much this, I hated just about every character except for Holden

>Douglas has written extensively in support of Amanda Knox, presenting evidence supporting her innocence in his book The Forgotten Killer.

wtf i hate holden ford now

>man's relationship with women is the singular defining factor in his life
Oh that's a good meme, yes that hits the spot, ahhhh

I hated Holden. He's a cocky little shit and Kemper puts him in his place at the end.

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with tickling cute young feet.

>kemper was younger than me when he turned himself in

what am i doing with my life

I liked that he grew more cocky as the show went on, gave him some character apart from being a doormat for his """"""""gf"""""""".

gf was a cute

PERFORMANCE WISE ITS LITERALLY ONLY WORTH IT FOR YOUR PIC RELATED

AND HIS FIGHT CLUB PARTNER GUY, HE'S COOL

OH AND DONT FORGET STANDARD FINCHER DARKENING FILTERS, ZODIAC LITE

AND THE HUGE TEXT MEME, WOO THAT SHITS COOL LOVE IT

>loli feet tickling