What is this phenomena called?

What is this phenomena called?

It's called a blublublu ya simp

The Reddit Audience

18% of what?
people that design algorithms like this should be dragged out into the street and shot.

Kek

>Seth Macfartlame
This phenomena is called plebs that like shoveling warm sewage into their throats.

Orville and STD are both trash though

18% of 100% you fucking brainlet

orville sucks too and macfaglame is a shitty actor

"Breakdown of the Narrative"

There's no one thing.

Could be:

-Paid Reviewers

-Butthurt redditors / 4channers / 9gag brazilians spamming 10/10 on critically panned movies they like, or 1/10 on critically acclaimed movies they hate

-Critics and audiences are looking for different things and have different perspectives

Name one valid criticism of STD.
>B-But she's black!
Isn't a criticism btw.

Never mix campiness with sincerity. Those are two things that will never EVER match.

Critcs don't like my LITTY and FUN summer flick.

People love it, literally PISS themselves in cinema

its centered around a single character who's amazing at everything all the time and only has one facial expression, disgust.

Out of touch.

Above-average IQ.

>centered around a single character
It's bad because there's a main character?
>amazing at everything all the time
Oh, like Picard and Kirk?

The tone is bizarre, you can just feel like they took an original story that was more lighthearted and ironic, and turned it into an edgy show with an overinflated budget.

>amazing at everything
>Picard
>gets stabbed
>loses heart
>whole entire surviving family got AUNT BERU'D/UNCLE OWEND
>clone wasn't a big enough guy to overcome Romulan manipulation
>likes to talk even when a full spread of proton torpedoes is required
>Kirk
>loses kid to a bunch of klingons
>uses his dick and/or a full spread of torpedoes when diplomacy is required
kek

>What is Dr. Strangelove?
>What is Scrubs?

>It takes an episode to achieve liftoff

More like three episodes. Lorca isn't in the first two.

imagine being this retarded
like seriously wtf >__

You're confusing sincerity with realism. One is an attitude, the other is an aesthetic.

And scrubs was neither good, nor campy.

the Marvel/DC Syndrome

The Normie Dissonance

two different shows got two different scores.

I'm not sure why you would think this is some sort of crazy phenomenon.

Critical acclaim just means that it adheres more closely to the political agenda of the far left.

Retardation.

Stop voicing your opinions. You're the reason comics and their movies suck and the reason good musicals does off.

Audience are brainlets

i'm surprised you could even spell algorithm

I remember it by thinking of Al Gore :)

the orville would be rated higher if it were pleb shit you dumbass

TV crititics are incredibly useless. I'm someone who pays a lot of attention to movie reviews, and I always check RT scores when deciding what movie to watch. I pay no attention to what TV critics try to say is good and my respect for their opinions couldn't go any lower.

oh my duning kruger

STD (lol aids) was spammed hard with 0/0 reviews screeching about forced diversity and political agenda before the show even aired, I'm surprised it clawed back up that high.

I dropped orville after a few episodes but it doesn't really deserve to be scored that low, but then that's what RT does.

I'd put STD around a 7/10 and Orville say a 5 or 6 from what I'd seen, with looking at the average rating lines up kinda.

RT% scores are retarded I hope none of you look at them for reasons other than memeing.

One show has bad writing, awful characters, and terrible plot devices like a magic mushroom drive.

the other show has great writing. Universal themes.Great acting/characters. Done in the classical style of scifi greats like Roddenberry and Sterling.

Anyone with eyes can see it.

This

it's called people have shit taste

#litty

I never realized that Picard and Kirk were similar in their diplomatic skills in that regard. neither one of them understanding when it was the appropriate time to blow shit up.

>i don't understand post
>pretend the user doesn't understand something more trivial
>i feel warm and fuzzy inside
the absolute state of Sup Forums

results for the orville
7.8/10
IMDb

18%
Rotten Tomatoes

8.3/10
TV.com

One of these things is not like the others. One of the things is not quite the same.

>Burnam
>Kicks off a war, Vulcan expedition reject.

>defending your intelligence this hard on a norwegian hog-breeding forum

shut up. you'd do it too

i had to look it up t b h

18% out of 19%? 17%? Truly a mystery

Contrarianism. Also retards trying to attribute their art critiques to movies and television meant for mindlessness

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

I just don't get that Star Trek show. Shaniqua Mbutu Le-a Johnson is just a murderous cunt, raised by Spock's race but is much more of an arrogant asshole quick to jump to violence. Why is this a good main character for Star Trek? Every episode is a chimpout now I know why the cast a nigger to play her but still, this is a very weird personality for a star trek lead.

That's like Making Jack Bauer the main character of Ugly Betty.

is english your first lang? if it is kys

The war happened because no one listened to her, she was the best person for vulcan-starfleet (lol never existed before this shitshow) but was denied because racism.

nothing is ever her fault and shes aways the smartest person in the room.

It's called
>when STD's marketing team is worried so little about Orville as a 'competition' that they don't even bother paying indians to make a few thousand downvoting accounts

they are right though, Orville is a piece of shit

Sup Forums was a mistake

I'll give you a hint. The same phenomenon occurs on Sup Forums where the std general died the day after it went on a break while there's still an active orville general.

orville isn't very funny, its weak sci-fi, and it doesn't have any race-bait based criticism shielding.

STD is shockingly bad but its got every criticism shield up it can.

affirmative action.

Creative bankruptcy.

Populism

>black chick on top literally has the "we wuz kangz" face

>most of the general is just waifuposting creeps
Is that really a good example?

THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE

interest vs zero interest

fault-ural marks-ism

exactly. ever noticed how the % has a 1, a 0 and a 0?
jews aren't even trying any more

american "education"

It's called agenda backfiring

Judaism

18% Fresh, duh. It's a meter of its freshness.

>tfw you really hope this is a shitpost.

>better is worst

The absolute state of delusion with cuckville shills. pathetic.

> Universal themes
>make every episode political, and convolute the lines so much no one gets offended. Nice try mental midget.

>great writing
>blatantly rips off Star trek, black mirror, and others. Nice try thief.

All shills will be btfod accordingly. Not your Reddit, normie cuck

black mirror is something more things should try to rip off.

it's basic shilling, goy

>7.8,8.3
>good

Choose one. Ratings only matter to shills. No shilling to fake news please

They can't shit on Discovery because of political bullcrap.

Fucking Ghostbusters have 74%.

Only plebs get angry over blacks taking white roles. Hollywood is subversely effecting people by casting blacks in white roles to further polarize the left and right. Alt right cucks feed there anger with blacks getting roles in there "kino" and left cucks feed there self righteousness by calling out the right. It's hilarious if you never liked star trek, bond, Annie, etc, because those are pleb-tier movies anyways, because people are so easily brainwashed, you can trigger them for fun all day

Critics being right. I like Orville but objectively speaking it's not a good show at all for general audiences.

cognitive dissonance

the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes

And Discovery is?

>orville general;
> samefag shit posting; alara a cute! >Basic English translations of bad STD jokes,
> shills crying, "HE'S NOT A KEKS! HE LEFT HIS WIFE!"proceeds to forgive wife and be cucked on his own ship.
For it's budget, the worst flop of any show ever.

Also Seth forced the female characters to watch him masturbate

it looks nice and shiny, so yes.

>std general
> crickets chirping
> 5 posters in 4 hours, all trying to force something that resembles discussion

>defending cuckoldry

Degeneracy much?

the "arrow s4 is somehow better than both of these shows" phenomena

>What is this phenomena called?
The reawakening of white identity

you're not a star trek fan I see

the niggerlicious removal

Dunning Kruger

Aka Reddit

The Rick and Morty Effect; retarded dude weed lmao manchildren prefer the show with pot and fart jokes while people who actually understand the genre prefer the real deal.

holy shit, there’s no way you’re actually this fucking dumb

butthurt Orville fans spamming the audience score of their garbage show

get over it plebs

actually kill yourself my man

>so called "critics" are all caught up in the leftwing whirlwind of PC culture
>the actual mentality of America is quite different
>STD has PC shit riddled throughout it and therefore is popular with leftist critics. but the story and execution actually arent that good so no one likes it
>Orville has more traditional themes and settings and is somewhat shitting on pc culture (episodes that fought against gender reassignment surgery, upvote downvote mob mentality, etc.) so critics dont like it
>real mentality of america likes stupid leftist shit being made fun of and traditional values

my explanation seems complicated but once you see it its actually pretty simple.

starfleet is a federation of peace

It's called critical dissonance

An advertising budget