When did you realise South Park had stopped being made for adult audiences?

When did you realise South Park had stopped being made for adult audiences?

Pic related

>INSTEAD OF DONALD TRUMP... HE'S DARTH TRUMP LMAO

How is them doing an episode about how they don't get Pewdiepie any different from when they did an episode about not getting Pokemon?

When they made an episode about an eight year old getting anal probed by aliens.

Because one was a funny satire on consumerism and the other was just... lame

And it'd be like getting Miyamoto onto the episode to shill Pokemon

I'm sure they would have done that if they could.

So you're saying Matt & Trey were always stupid

About as stupid as they are now I guess. People are just sick of it now because it's been on for too long.

Book of Mormon the Musical was good though.

let me read you a story user

Once Upon a Time
There was a show called South Park it was a show about dirty and foul mouth boys that knew too much adult things it was funny for 5 seasons. When all of a sudden Trey and Matt based 90% of the episodes on current events, then Isaac Hayes left, then Trey and Matt had kids, and finally the gave up trilogies for soap operas. Oh my God They Killed Kenny was gone, Kyle's speeches were removed, Stan became a depressed asshat in the end Trey and Matt became Butch Hartman and put their show on shit-support.
And the show will forever be Family Guy 2.0
The End!

Well I started watching it when I was 8, so immediately I guess

>he fell for the "you big american, you big penis" pasta

When they realized it was mostly kids that watched their "adult" humor.

>family guy is doing the same thing forever
>south park stop doing their tropes
>they are the same

When people that can't really think try to be critics.

When I got into it at the age of 13.

South Park always had an immature, teenage tinge to it, a mix between the edgy humor of Family Guy and the edgy political commentary of post-2004 commentary on the Bush Administration. Its idea of nuance is "both choices are the same lel". John Fucking Oliver has deeper insight into politics than South Park, long before people took Donald Trump seriously.

It's still a funny, witty show (though the serialized plot ruined last season), but being suprised that South Park isn't actually a naunced, insightful hilarious commentary on modern America when they start making fun of topics that you are emotionally invested in says more about you than anyone else.

PIc unrelated you mean? The season finale was all about adults needing to get with the time. It was like LANDSLIDE except more annoying.

>pee pee
>doo doo
>"WHAT I LEARNED TODAY"

Fuck this show

When they started making the seasons into edgy political statement story arcs instead of fun, moralistic but raunchy episodic stories.

I swear to god if these fucksticks and their sometimes mildly amusing but never exceptional show WERE responsible for getting Drawn Together cancelled I'll fucking do nothing I mean, come on, what am I gonna do, seriously.

When was it ever for adult audiences? Watch the first episode

Okay Grandpa

>It's not because I don't think that reference was on point or funny
>You can trust me, my opinion is widely accepted as fact

But the early seasons were chock full of childish humour.

When product placement got really bad and they became less smart with the way theyd deliver the message the episode is preaching.

So basically the same thing that happened to Penny Arcade?

Please tell me there's a bald edit of this.

Just take out the word red and turn that smile into a sad face and it would be golden.

They were always at least somewhat related to current events be it the attitudes of townspeople or off remarks. They just became less overt as time went on because with so many episodes you start to run out of ideas. The issue is or was the format of a south park episode is random crap forming the plot of a self contained episode set in tbe year it was made usually. So as time went on they became more dependent on current events for the setting and plot of each individual episode.

episode literally about kids these days
how was that not for adults?

that is cute as fuck. why cant i have a loli to play games with