What will be worse Justice League or Star Wars 9

I bet Star Wars.

you only say that because ur a fucking drumpftard

Justice League, because it was directed by Zack Snyder.

Justice League will be half a good movie ruined by half a marvel movie
Star Wars will be a whole bad movie
Justice League will frustrate me more but at least I know what I'm getting with Star Wars

JL will probably suck as a movie, Sup Forums hates nu-star wars only because it has minorities in it and it's basically a reboot

star wars will be bland but competently made, so have a broad appeal without being anything special.

justice league just seems like a trainwreck, same as BvS and suicide squad. imagine a few years ago, if someone said wonder woman would be the best made dceu movies, you'd get laughed out of town.

this guy gets it

Wonder Woman was an awful absurd movie but I guess people have a soft spot for any fish out of water story

>Sup Forums hates nu-star wars only because it has minorities in it and it's basically a reboot
And also because they're shitty in terms of filmmaking and writing?

I hate it because its fucking BORING.
They made fucking space ninja wizards boring.

It wasn't great but decidedly wasn't awful

>Justice League will be half a good movie ruined by half a marvel movie
How is could that be possible when all marvel movies are well polished and received with praise?

How do you separate between a pile of shit and a pile of garbage?

>all marvel movies are well polished
That's a good joke user
>received with praise
Because it's easier for reviewers to echo popular opinion than to take a risk and say "No it bad" because Disney will blacklist them from early screenings and people will stop reading their blog? Also fanboy autism.

>meme arguments

I know it just makes you angry and you're trying to find reasons to hate it, it's a mediocre flick but not a DC-tier embarassment

>the filmmaking is bad and the writing is bad
>meme arguments
t. Disney producer

Whedon is the only reason it's at 43% and not 27%

Awful bait. Ep7 was worse than fucking BvS

(You)

I would rather have Snyder's version at 27% over Whedon's half-monstrosity any day. He is the concentration of everything bad about capeshit, personified.

top kek m8

>numale

Snyder will not be involved with WB anymore after JL doesn't break even

I expected nothing from JL

rain Johnson gave me hope till I saw gay shit like porgs and nu atats

It'll probably break even
But I don't think he'll have a fraction of the control he had in BvS and MoS, which is a shame.
DC will become Marvel but with a different color palette.

>shitty filmmaking and writing
>exact copy of the originals
I wish you retards would pick an argument and stick with it.

no, it's the originals written poorly, you brainlet

>it's bad but I'm just a dumbass so that's all your gonna get from my review
fucking Sup Forums pseudo intellectuals in a nutshell

objectively wrong.

I for one found Batman v Superman to be an interesting contrast to the Marvel films; in fact, my appreciation of the movie is rooted mainly in how different in tone and aesthetic it is to the typical superhero movie of the modern age.

Justice League was poised to continue Jack Snyder's unique aesthetic, but instead was bastardized by Joss Whedon's and Warner Brothers's contributions. It's a less interesting movie as a result. I say this as a fan of the Marvel movies in general

My appreciation of batman v superman is how hilarious it is to watch batman annihilating random street thugs and punching superman in the face. Its comparible to the enjoyment i got out of hulk scenes in marvel movies. Everything else about the movie sucked hard.