What does Sup Forums think of Detentionaire?

I'm specifically looking for opinions of those who have watched the whole show, because IMO season 4 is GOAT-tier but the rest is just mediocre on average.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1TeRDhf41Mk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Canadian

Not all Canadian content is garbage, just like 70-80%.

It's one of the few Canadian toons that's actually good, or at least season 4 is.
Also not all the fans are Canadian, it was actually aired more often down under IIRC.

'ello mate.

Am Canadian, really want to know where in the fuck do you find this bagged milk that we are known for.

Where in Canada? I see them in every grocery store I go to, and some convenience stores.

Aren't they all on the east coast? That's what they told me when I lived in Vancouver. Newfoundland and shit.

So it's a strictly east coast thing? What are the advantages to bagged milk?

This is starting to interest me.

youtu.be/1TeRDhf41Mk
Ontario is shit.

Apparently it tastes more "fresh"

GET BACK ON TOPIC ANONS

>That hair and stache combo

Fresh... That's interesting.

What the fuck happened to Barrage?

Those damn cleaner droids, Were they ever explained?

It's supposed to save plastic or something.
Instead of hard plastic jugs, you have soft plastic bags and one reusable jug per household, similar to a tea jug. You snip the corner of the bag, place it in the jug and pour from there.

Did you watch the whole thing?
Genuine question to avoid spoilers...

Yeah, I think, Was it around when we saw the principal?
After the train cart... thing.

You only watched half the show, lol.

Fucking Australia.

Wait, actually I'm not sure now, and Australia did air the whole series AFAIK.
Could you be more specific?

Ah, now I see. Thank you for the info user.

Barrage got trashed by two magnetic janitor-robots from what I remember.

I enjoyed it; too bad about the lack of an ending.

I thought it was pretty good. Deserves to be watched.

Yeah, that's definitely the season 2 finale.
I highly recommend watching the rest - as I implied above, season 4 is up there with the best Western animation has to offer.

How do I watch this on Cartoon Network's site? Do I need to create an account?

It also saves room in the fridge because you can slide the two bags not in use on one of the lower shelves instead of having all 3 litres take up room on the large shelf.

It hasn't been on CN's site for years I think, and even when it was it was less than half the show.
The only place you can get the whole series legally AFAIK is on Amazon US, and it's stupidly expensive there.

How the fuck does literally only Ontario have milk in bags? Why would one single province do things so differently than the rest of Canada?

>implying every US state is exactly the same

season 2 is a school case shark jumping.
The problem is that it's a show that wanted to be too many things and ended up not achieving any of its goals

Could someone just tell me what the lizards and the temple were for?

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
I found the first 2 seasons to have some fun moments but be quite boring overall.
Season 3 had potential but mostly squandered it, while season 4 was just amazing.
Maybe it's that I don't normally go into shows with a preconception of what they "should" be about.

>Maybe it's that I don't normally go into shows with a preconception of what they "should" be about.
you ar delusional, and trying to replace critical thinking with some magical faith and virtue.

I was half-joking, hence the spoiler tag.
Actual critical thinking tells me that season 4 was much better than the others put together.

bump

>tfw no ending

I thought it wrapped things up quite well, which was actually kind of shocking if you watched it when it aired originally. Even ONE EPISODE before the actual finale, I was terrified we would never get some of the answers we got. I'm actually still surprised they managed to cram so much in. Now that's good writing there.

The "cliffhanger" was rather minor, and just a simple sequel hook.

The plot twists were way too much for a kid's show. It's a shame that it will never get finished. WE'll never find out why MC's mom is a clone.

I'm pretty sure it was to try to figure out what the Ping prophecy was all about, and in doing so they obviously needed a cover. I mean, what other reasons could there be?

That's literally just scratching the surface.
sorry not sorry

BUMP

Ontario love's to be a special little butterfly, that's why.