She cheated?

She cheated?
Hank, I knew about Nancy and John Redcorn. I knew about them the day Joseph was born. But every day since he was born I've been taking my revenge. That boy- he loves me Hank. He loves me.
John Redcorn will never get. He'll never hear his boy tell him that.
Joseph will go to his GRAVE loving me and never so much as looking in Redcorn's direction. His children, his grandchildren- they'll love me too Hank. And they'll never know Redcorn even existed.
That's revenge Hank.

Just like when the former Soviet Union resurrected Lenin to cause the housing crisis in America as revenge.

I'm not sure you could have done that better.

We are having another thread arguing about adoption and passing your genes?

wtf cucks are alpha now

John should had been shot. But you know liberals love cuck fetishes.

Dale, shut up.

>le "it's not cuckoldry if I ENJOY it" meme

As far as Joseph knows, John Redcorn is just some weird Indian pedophile.

John Redcorn lives in a trailer and is in a shitty band that will go nowhere

Dale Gribble is supported by a locally famous woman who loves him, more or less, and enables his weird hobbies and side job. He also has a son who, while not his by blood, loves him as though he were.

How is this a question?

John redcorn in a last season ep did get a familys out he was cheating on Nancy and got a stripper pregnant with a gender swaped Joseph.

You guys would like the ep its all about Dale cucking Bill with John redcorns dick.

Bill really needed a break. And a hand, poor fool didn't know right from wrong half the time.

Most if not almost all of the time. The exceptions were momumental occasions.

He was like a suffering elemental

its almost like cuckolding is irrelevant and doesn't matter if you don't care. I'm sorry your girlfriend fucks big brown dick every day and you get a boner every time you think about it.

In what way is being tricked into raising another man's offspring by a cheating whore "irrelevant" you massive fucking faggot?

Well Bill finally feels what its like to have a wife and kids and is FUCKING glad when John takes them away to live with him.

So John gets a family and Bill finds out he never wants kids,at least those kids

I bet aliens abducted nancy and john and that is why she is pregnant with his kid

It really is the kind of thing dale would do

That's the thing about Bill that people keep forgetting.

He keeps finding out that he doesn't actually want the things he thinks he does. Also Bill is a huge asshole whenever he isn't a beaten down sadsack.

His rut is the best place for him even if it makes him want to kill himself.

"When it comes time for college, lets see what box you check"

Dale and Joseph would never fill out a form with identifying information that the government could get their hands on.

I dont think Nancy would stand by and let Dale ruin Joseph's opportunities. He's got that indian aid potential and football skill.

Does anybody else think that OP is going to go to another thread and talk about how being cucked is beta as fuck when it happens to a character he doesn't like?

Also while Dale may not be the main bread winner he does own a successful small business.

Maybe, but if Nancy frames it as some elaborate ploy to provide false information to the US government and defraud them of money Dale might go for it.

>Steals bills girlfriend and get a new family.

John redcorn didn't learn nothing from this.

Nah, he has to get to bed it's a school night after all.

he pays the cable bill

Sometimes.

His exterminator business is really more of a hobby that Nancy funds and sometimes he brings in money with it.

I think Dale thought of it as recessive black genes because Dale apparently has a Jamaican grandmother. Then Nancy would say, "hey lets use John Redcorn as a cover because people may not believe Joseph is part black"

...I miss this show...

I think Bill already has what he needs,good friends.

He is just too sad and focused on what he doesn't have.

Also Jospeh wanted to fuck his sister.

If I recall, Dale said he earns less at his exterminator job than if he was on welfare. That's not really a successful business, and least where money is concerned.

close, but needs more upper lip and less downward nose tip. also slightly smaller pupils.

The real question is if Dale could hold off on his explosive anger long enough to actually go through with that plan on purpose.

Remember Dale and Joseph both think he has alien DNA so I don't Dale would want to put his alien son at risk by filling out government paperwork.

Did most people not watch the latter seasons?

No, it's canon that Dale would kill Joseph and then himself if he ever found out the truth.

Joseph wanted to fuck everything
Girls at school
Luanne
Connie
Minh

later seasons got less rerun views by me personally. I remember that though... huhuh, John Redcorn was sleeping on the couch in that visualization. I rmember everyone laughing when that part came up

Not even that. In one episode Joseph mentions that Dale steals cable from Hank

...So what is Dale actually paying?

Nothing.

His exterminator job is a hobby that Nancy funds.

When you stop being a pussy about it and get over it. Insecure cunt.

>Your wife breaks sacred vows and cheats constantly.
>Lies to you for years.
>Taking care of a child you should not have any responsibility for emotionally and probably slightly monetarily.
>Left a perfect match for him for an unfaithful woman. All the while being a faithful badass.

>Get over it.

wtf I want to get cucked and raise another man's son now

Always were. Especially when the kid is a daughter and you now have two non blood relative females in the house and all the other guy can do is watch you with his affair lover and child wink wink.

It's more important to have a stable life than a stable wife desu.

Redcorn runs a business too, he's a masseuse and "hollistic healer" or whatever but 90% of his clients are women he fucks, he's essentially a gigolo and even if his lifestyle is modest, it's a baller way to make a living and after he paid off his massage table, his business had 0 overhead.

Actually, by the end of the series Redcorn is a very popular children's entertainer who bones the moms of his fans.

>that episode where he joins a Men's choir and is actually happy, albeit a little airheaded about it
>his friends collectively decide to destroy this because they think it's dorky

Actually they let it slide and Hank stopped Dale from bullying him until Bill was about to get in trouble with the Army.

His friends put up with it until Bill will go AWOL by not showing up to work, resulting in a court marshal and being put in jail for twenty years.I think you need to rewatch the episode.

>0325642 ▶

Yeah it's been a while. Dale's rant was still a bit harsh.

Anything less wouldn't have worked at that point.

Fuck off Big Boss

Then he gets with his other baby mama.

>implying those people weren't the feces produced when shame eats too much stupidity

Anybody want see new show with grown up comedian Bobby and Connie with occasional cameo from his parents?

>Indian pedophile
Remembering that Thanksgiving episode, that summary actually is pretty spot on.

What with him saying Hank over and over? Sounds like Rick.

So basically that Christmas focus group episode got Bill's entire personality down to a T. He THOUGHT he wanted a cup holder, then found out he was wrong.

The Morty Effect
also checked

Now that's deep. Kinda wish this was in an episode now.

Minh was a sweet piece of ass. I am jealous he got to kiss her. Even funnier that she couldn't wait to tell Khan because it would make him laugh

Nice fanfiction

Bravo OP. It couldn't have been more perfect unless Dale really said it

To be fair, Minh is fuckin hot and Joseph has good taste.

Joseph's a cute one so I wouldn't mind either

Dale is still a cuck

Oh my god, Nancy cheated on John Redcorn?

They were okay with it until Bill was going to risk imprisonment for going AWOL just to sing in the choir.

The choir was really abusive though, like who makes someone give up their friends, family, and job just to sing a few dorky songs? It's a hobby, and as far I know, they weren't getting paid for their performances.

Hank's done a better job raising Joseph than Dale or Nancy

Dale's undying trust for his wife is what eventually causes her to break it off with John Redcorn. Hell, even John came to respect him after he helped him earn back some of his land.

>It's pussy to be concerned about your children and the fidelity of your spouse. Truly progressive.