I'm not impressed. I've seen better battles with beetles in a bottle

I'm not impressed. I've seen better battles with beetles in a bottle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGYhRYwYhlM
youtube.com/watch?v=x_CtKEjoMfI
platypuscomix.net/people/joecracker.html
htloz.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1618
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I haven't thought of this in fucking years.

what is this?

breath of the wild

What the fuck was with broken animation in these

I never asked for thiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
>DUNG

it's funny. and it's based off some kid's fanfic down to EVERY last detail and glaring error

i can has link?

>Overconfident fanboy shitposts cartoon forum, claiming he's written THE script that will be used for the first ever Zelda movie
>It's meant to be a continuation of the original cartoon, but with elements to tie things into the games that were made after it
>Constantly says he just needs to get in contact with the people at Nintendo and the cartoon's studio to get the ball rolling
>Some people on the forums get an idea and pretend to be execs looking to buy the script
>They get their hands on it and start making the mock animation, saying it's just test footage and that it'll improve in time
>Make three parts, with the animation purposefully all over the place in terms of quality, style, and consistency

Eventually I think it was said the guy caught on, raged, and then fucked off.

Some kid was pushing a crudely-written screenplay for a Majora's Mask movie and as a joke, someone else animated scenes from the script, typos and all.
The guy talking to Link is an OC that I think was supposed to be a Mary Sue self insert but the animator turned it into an unflattering caricature of the kid who wrote the script.

>Link shooting the sword beams wildly and killing several characters but Ganon

My son asks for this book all the time, I can breeze through it now. I often find myself saying "Do you choose to chew goo too, sir?" at work.

i forgot link to the video, plz spoonfeed.

Look up "The Light of Courage."

youtube.com/watch?v=YGYhRYwYhlM

I refuse to believe someone thought these jokes were good enough to write into a screenplay

You underestimate the thinking of fanboys. Come on, you browse Sup Forums (and probably some other themed boards), surely you know how crazy some of those fuckers can be.

Jesus christ I haven't seen this since Google video was a thing.

i remember when we were all sure a zelda book would be the greatest thing in the world

>there was going to be a fourth part

you know, in context, that's not a bad joke. putting bugs in a jar to make them fight is a classic activity, he just kinda thought a near seuss quote sounded cool rather than.. well, i mean it was clever when seuss did it. and it's in-character for a hyrule-type setting

The series would work quite well for a cartoon and some book (as some of the manga have proven). Problem is, the first cartoon was pretty forgettable (beyond Zelda having those tight as fuck pants), and Nintendo went into lockdown with their IPs after the Mario movie.

Wasn't the guy who wrote it already like 19-20 when he started shopping the script around? Pretty sure there's not excuse for shite skills by that age.

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE IN TROUBLE, PRINCESS

I can never not laugh through this entire thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_CtKEjoMfI

gonna need some serious sauce.

am I missing something? These videos are very obviously not taking themselves seriously...

Yes, Joe Cracker is 33 now. I follow his Facebook page.

So it turns out Breath of the Wild is a frustrating ordeal to play and has made numerous questionable changes, including making Ganon some kind of mangled, ugly, demonic robot. The waifus are really all it got right.

the videos arent, but ostensibly the script is

This is a pretty good write-up about the history of it:

tldr: Autist makes Zelda fanfic, spams it on IGN boards, someone animates scenes from the fanfic as a joke.

For what? It's Romani if she were drunk on milk like Hatchin.

The videos are based on a script that was supposed to be pitched by the writer to Nintendo seriously. The videos are just someone fucking with him

oh god, blast from the fucking past. He was chris chan before chris chan was a thing. I feel old now

on that artist.
also I got the impression cremia was the drunk one

So you dont like it because
>not muh zelda

Probably just a random, it was on Sup Forums after all and most of the artists there don't give out names.

oh, fuck. all these years I thought it was just shit made up by stoners. thank you for clearing it up. now the "screenplay" part of the credits is even funnier.

Is it weird that I think that Ganon model is actually pretty great? I'd watch a cartoon with him in it desu

I thought the same thing when I first saw it. the fact that it's so much better looking and more smoothly animated than everything else makes it even funnier to me.

I don't like it because it's not Zelda. No muhs about it.

It's called Zelda, has Zelda characters and mechanics. That's pretty Zelda, friend.

THIS IS T- THIS IS A TIME

>that was the script writer himself flubbing the line

fuck i've never seen anything good on Sup Forums before, i need to hang around

yeah like everything else was deliberately ReBoot and then suddenly ganon gets all the budget

There's been plenty of stuff over the years. Though it's fair to say that all draw threads have kind of reached a stagnation point. Between many artists going for paid commissions, and constant repeat requesters/spammers on every board, it is difficult to find a lot of good stuff when everyone's just shitposting for one reason or another.

I'm glad to have one of the mysteries in my life solved.

htloz.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1618