I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous...

>I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Samoa. I was schooled in Anoaʻi wrestling. I was an eight time WWF/WWE Champion. They take a movie “Blade Runner 2049.” They have a 6-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Samoa. He doesn’t speak Samoan. He has never smelled what I was cooking. They make him Sapper Morton. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

This is Sapper Morton

Rapidly aging from excessive hgh

#LITTY

This quote better not be real

The Rock went down so hard in stature. He's lauded by normies for being such a nice guy but his ego is bigger than his roided up biceps.

FELLOW REDDITORS, HEAD MY WARNING:
THIS IS A PASTA FROM STEVEN SEGAL, DO NOT FALL FOR IT LEST YE BE CALLED A NEWFAG AND BE OUSTED FROM Sup Forums FOREVER

JUST BACK AWAY

Why does he look like idris elba here

i doubt he ever claimed to have a small ego

we all do some days

based Black Adam big dimes Johnson working the seething marvelcucks into a literal shoot by absolutely burying this no-draw hipster faggot

so much newfagness in here

jesus he sounds salty

>45
>Some pepper in his beard
>Rapidly aging

>Alt-Kike DCuck doesn't know that's a changed Trump quote

Really activates my almonds.

He's going to outlive you anyways, because he is /fit/ af and makes more money than probably all of us combined.

>They have a 6-foot-2-inch little guy

Congrats on being 1 inch taller at most lol

Hgh slows down ageing, it doesn't accelerate it. There's a reason loads of old celebs like stallone and arnie are on it and look great for their age.

>45
>looks like a decrepit shane diesel on crack
yeah he's doing fine everybody no need for alarm.

I'm 34 and look super young, if I somehow resemble anything close to that in the next ten years in blowdryer in the bathtub for me.

it was originally steven seagul talking about cruise and last samurai

His ego and bravado has always been apart of his image. He just isn't always a douche like your average chad.

worked

>That role was perfect for you

I wonder how much better 2049 would have been with the rock

>Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it
so which one is it

>Doesn't know it was actually a Seagal quote

It appears you are the one who has been worked.

>expecting Dwayne to make sense

Did you really have to make this thread again?
Although it really is a perfect way to out newfriends.

its almost as if Batistards are redditors

Can't wait for this guy to fuck up. All he has to do is make one mistake. Fuck the rock, he's a faggot.

seething

>I was an eight time WWF/WWE Champion

Men in underwear soap opera star from North American Bangladesh wants to play Neo-Sam Spade. Asserts that patrons would have been urine soaked. Nothing gay about all male cuddle-boxing.

>> “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?”
Answer is because he has 0 talent. Dave seems to work on his stuff and might have some talent so he is getting all the roles, i hope he gets rid of The Rock

>pepper
i think u mean salt m8

maybe not better but probably at least profitable

i think you mean cayenne

t. numales. not defending the rock but he looks perfectly fine for a 45 year old man. i bet your the same people who constantly post about cavills hairline.

>inb4 youre
im already aware

#litty

>I'm 34 and look super young
thats not a good thing