Mr.Robot.eps3.5_kill-pr0cess.inc

Elliot faces off with Mr. Robot; Dom gets tired of the red tape; Tyrell has a new plan.

Dom>Joanna>Qt from red wheelbarrow>>>>>Angela>>>>>>>>>>>>>Darlene

Does the show get better after season 2?

I loved the first season, but I gave up a few episodes into season 2.

Season 3 is really, really good.
If you like the characters/theme, try to hold through s2 if you don't enjoy it much, because it gets incredibly better (and easily s1 quality) in s3.

giv

BEST (living) GIRL
I personally see season 2 as a massive set up season for events in season 3. The slow pace of 2 feels more rewarding when the crazy shit happens in this season. This is coming from someone who still absolutely loves season 2.

This retarded shit still airing?

rami sexual assault accusations incoming lads to derail this kino

He is a Kang. Women are his by right

heard he has a very shady past

damn I'd be so fucking MAD if this shit gets cancelled because of muh akusation

Hm, looks like I might have to give season 2 another go then.

why did tyrell even have handcuffs

It was to ruse the detectives into thinking that he was held there against his will, I think.

One theory is that he's going to claim he was held hostage (because DA says they won't save his family otherwise, or because he wants to turn on them and say he's innocent)

>you ok bro?
>walking down corridor head-butting pipes

>walking down the stairs
>falls

The entire bit with Elliot and Mr.Robot fighting for control was hilarious

>tfw you get a text message and you know that it confirms that your master ruse worked all according to keikaku before you even read it

WDTMBT ?

Is Darlene going to get away with killing an innocent cute Asian woman?

>formerly large bills only thanks

this but with the arrows pointing the other way.

yes, it's what jews do

I hate this scene

darlene is secretly elliot right anons?

I'm not sure it works, Dom seems pretty confident Darlene and Elliott are two different persons.

should I bother with this series or is it mainly normie-tier depictions of """"autism"""" and """"hackers""""?

It's pure widowisko, my friend.

It’s Mr Reddit

its shit

first season was passable but it takes a nosedive after that

The second season is way way worse than the first season. Haven't bothered with the third season and never will.

The protagonist's mental issues are much bigger than autism, but he's still a complete weirdo socially and it's not too bad, if you can accept that he does drugs and has sex with his neighbour occasionally. Apart from that the character is fine on that aspect, definetely better than "ebin introvert xd" from mainstream shows.
The hacking is the best on tv right now, it's not 100% perfect but it's totally credible and probably the best we'll get from mainstream media.
Besides those points, the show has really good writing, cinematography (especially the most recent episodes) and plot. It's just really solid, you should definetely watch it to see if it's you're into it or not.

loli angela is a cute