Why aren't there breaks in movies anymore? I've got a bladder issues and i can't just sit down for 3 hours...

Why aren't there breaks in movies anymore? I've got a bladder issues and i can't just sit down for 3 hours. It's not like i want dumb kids running around during the break, but still.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYAPmpiBoAg
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZiTr1EUgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why won't that faggot leave the tiger alone

he's thirsty

well, he had to get away, tiger should act more social, leaving enough room for others to pass

Who was in the wrong here?

He's a big guy

I fear this will be a problem for me too. I drank too little as a kid so my doctors told me to drink tons of water, so I did. I ended up holding my bladder too much in HS and college. Must have done it too much because my capacity is wearing thin.

I was hoping Blade Runner 2049 would have an intermission. They're the true mark of kino.

I want intermissions too, tbqh. I also want a dress code.

>going under a tiger in a way that might spook it
fuck going under ladders, this is the epitome of a bad luck situation

What would a theater dress code entail, and would falcons be subject to it?

>girl in the boy's bathroom
What a naughty minx, I'd have banged her
youtube.com/watch?v=BYAPmpiBoAg

All I know is intermissions were a thing because of film reels needed respooling or whatever. I remember my great uncle worked as a courier carrying film reels from one theater to another. Might be because projectors and film reels were expensive back then.

Just who was in the wrong here?

Why does it look like he freaks out at the end

is it weird to consider tigers cuter than domestic cats?

Why does he not flinch until after he's already put himself in the most vulnerable position imaginable?

You need a jacket. Falcon dress is allowed, but not required.

He's afraid that he triggered the tigger

Maybe if you have a thing for being dominated by giant cats

Try not drinking 3 gallons of soda before the movie you fat ass

Apparently it has something to do with money. A 2 hour/3 hour movie can get more screenings and better screening slots if it has no breaks.

>walk into kinoplex bathroom during intermission
>have to pee bad
>see tiger
Wat do?

I don't feel like waiting 10 minutes for all the bladderlets in the screening to finish taking a tinkle. Stop guzzling Coca-Cola before/during a movie, it's a diuretic.

i'd start jerking off near it like Harvey Weinstein to assert dominance. Then slap it right in the tooshie.

What are some good documentaries about tigers?

I'd just haul off and fuck the thing for assured dominance. Then I'd cum on its face.

What is this from? How did that tiger get there? Why?

see

It's an emotional support pet, you're allowed to bring them in movie theaters and airplanes and whatnot as long as you get a license.

In the Netherlands there is a break at about half the movies runtime. The cinemas here sell beer which you can take into the theater so I suspect that has something to do with it.

Quite nice as I also have an overactive bladder like OP so without the break I have to not drink anything for 3 hours before the movie

If I drink a mouthful of water I have to use the bathroom 30min later. I don't think it's an enlarged prostate, I've been like this my whole life.

Now I have even more questions. How has it never killed anyone?

The lion king

It depends on the cinema, you mongoloid. The ones where I go to don't do breaks, unless it's a "movie night" and they show two movies.

we need an asteroid

Thats nice, breaks have not being a thing in Mexico since start of the Millennium at least, i dont have problems with normal movies but i had to go to the bathroom at least twice during blade runner

Typically you see these in most kinoplex restrooms. They're full employees of each establishment and their tasks include a number of functions, such as restroom cleaning and security.

What the fuck, man

I expect this at this point

Just how much are you expecting, Satan?

I'd just hide in the stall until the faggot and his tiger leave.

>not pissing yourself in the auditorium
fucking newfags haven't even seen littywatch yet

>tfw no domesticated tigress pet that wont rip me to shreds and i can cuddle with without her eating me alive

Goddamn it

Not my fault not every movie is a lil raunchy

same

TIGGERS SHOULD HAVE SEPARATE WASHROOMS!!!!!!

What's wrong with tiggers using a regular restroom? The tigger in the OP could have made a bit more room for others to walk past but you have to remember, they're very long animals. It's a minor inconvenience at most. The cost to construct all-new restrooms at every public and private establishment would simply be too great.

stop being a tigrophobe, bigot

But tiggers are wonderful things. Their tops are made out of rubber and their bottoms are made out of springs. Would you truly turn away a thirsty tigger like that?

>>not pissing yourself in the auditorium
was the Rawk even in the mouvay?

just pee yourself its what the cool kids are doing

>walk out of kinoplex bathroom stall
>a massive, powerful tigress is thirsty for water and drinks from the fountain
>she *blocks your path*
>turns to look at you and is clearly thirsty for your dick as well
>you need to get back to watch your kino before the intermission ends
What do?

this isn't even massive one
full-grown tigers are bigger

It's a female tiger, and probably a bengal one too. Siberians get a lot bigger than that

Who will play the tiger in the inevitable biopic?

loooool

AMC/Fox gonna render it CGI.

Idris Elba

probably some lion

Kevin Spacey

Fuck this tiger!

fucking Pathé doesn't have breaks actually, I hate them for that because I'm not going to NOT drink beer, fuck off

the virgin pooper vs the chad tiger

mirin those delts

Those are his triceps

A friend of mine would leave to use the bathroom during every single movie we watched together. Quite annoying.

I want segregated theaters

>not the Tiger Who Came To Pee

>outta my way asian fucking shits

Remind me this

>this lazy piece of shit cat does nothing all day every day and is incredibly ripped and could kill any human
>us humans actually have to work for it by exercising and we lose muscle mass if we sit around too long
Fucking unfair

I've always thought about that leggy flap on animals near the hind legs. What would happen if it was cut? What is it exactly?

damn that tiger is fucking hench

Well they also weigh over 200kg ,so you know, just strap 100kg on your back and see how that works out.

it would be very painful

Its probably there so that they can move with stomach full or pregnant without ripping their skins.

have you considered diapers, OP? or you know, simply not drinking 2L of soda during the movie.

yeah I see that, their daddy gave them good advice

Bowtie, fedora and a suit jacket.

Big cats are terrifying

So are small cats

Just insert a Foley catheter before the film. Problem solved.

You don't just piss on the floor?

You're a big cat

kys reddit trash

No, there are ammonia detectors on the floor. Only falcon shit is allowed.

>ywn have a pet lion
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZiTr1EUgY

Why live

You can get around those by pissing in a popcorn bucket and leaving it on the floor.

>BBBBRRAAAAPPPPPssssssssssssRRRPPPPsssssssssRRRRAAAAAPPPssssssBBBRRRPPP

fuck off with your brapping

*BRRRRRRRT*
*FFFBBBBBBTTTTT*
*toot*

Kitty a buff! BUFF!

BRRRRRPPPPPTTT

Because its just a big kitty